Closed Thread
Page 1 of 500 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Felch Discussion Part 4

Default Felch Discussion Part 4

Ok I don't know if many people heard of this manga but i gotta say its pretty good. Here is a small summary:

"Ichigo Kurosaki has always been able to see ghosts, but this ability doesn't change his life nearly as much as his close encounter with Rukia Kuchiki, a Soul Reaper and member of the mysterious Soul Society. While fighting a Hollow, an evil spirit that preys on humans who display psychic energy, Rukia attempts to lend Ichigo some of her powers so that he can save his family; but much to her surprise, Ichigo absorbs every last drop of her energy. Now a full-fledged Soul Reaper himself, Ichigo quickly learns that the world he inhabits is one full of dangerous spirits and, along with Rukia--who is slowly regaining her powers--it's Ichigo's job to protect the innocent from Hollows and help the spirits themselves find peace."

I find it pretty good, the main character is a bit boring but i bet he gets better. My favorite character is Chad, he is such a badass, he will do awesome stuff in the future. But i like all the main characters. Kubo appears to be a really good author.

So if anybody has read this series whats your thoughts and favorite character? If you have one of course.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Felch Discussion Part 4.

First.
    My favourite character is Aizen.

Mine is that butterfly dude.
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Rock and Roll~

Nuts, I wanted to make the thread.

Ah well. Here's to another successful thread of Bleach hijinxs and Aizen tomfoolery.
    Last edited by MetaMario; August 19th, 2010 at 07:00 AM.

2014 Tournament Picks: Nami, Hancock, Vivi, Jinbei, Bartolomeo, Fujitora, Caesar
    3DS Friend Code: 2294-4465-2602 / NNID: MetaDash
    (thanks to Shuhan and Hiroy for Dash pic)

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    First.
    My favourite character is Aizen.
    woa dude spoilers please. he doesn't know aizen is faking his death yet, lol

Is the Aizen guy some future character? I haven't read that far ahead. I bet he is a great character then.

And a butterfly character sounds a bit retarded and stupid, but since Bleach has a bit of humor I figure its a gag character like Kon and that should be funny..

I hope to read more so that I experiece the best of this manga.

Chad! He was awesome! Didnt say much but he was so cool, I think he died during Soul Society against that lazy captain because I havent really seen him since...

Ulquirra was awesome too, but how could he predicted that Ichigo would pull something random as super hollow out of his arse when his chest got blown out?

2014 Tournament Picks: Nami, Hancock, Vivi, Jinbei, Bartolomeo, Fujitora, Caesar
    3DS Friend Code: 2294-4465-2602 / NNID: MetaDash
    (thanks to Shuhan and Hiroy for Dash pic)

my favorites are zoom and shoracehawk... they are truly bleach fans... and now i want to go back to my corner and eat dust and rain..

Quote Originally Posted by IceBorg View Post
    And a butterfly character sounds a bit retarded and stupid, but since Bleach has a bit of humor I figure its a gag character like Kon and that should be funny..
    He is hilarious that guy! ^^ You are going to adore him~ :D

And you are gonna be impressed by the detail in his wings. Kubo-sama is such an excellent artist!
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Rock and Roll~

i notice so many people being super F*ing pissed and bitching about butterfly theme for aizen.

i'm fine and all with you guys making fun of butterfree aizen, but at least realize his design is a seraph (six winged, highest ranked angel) theme and not a butterfly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie View Post
    Kubo-sama is such an excellent artist!
    Yeah... that's why bleach is very interesting and successful manga..

Quote Originally Posted by Sammsy View Post
    i notice so many people being super F*ing pissed and bitching about butterfly theme for aizen.

i'm fine and all with you guys making fun of butterfree aizen, but at least realize his design is a seraph (six winged, highest ranked angel) theme and not a butterfly.
    I think we had been on this road before.

caterpillar --- Cocoon--- Butterfly = Aizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegadesoul View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Renegadesoul View Post

In Numbers and Deuteronomy the "seraphim" are snakes/serpents - the association of snakes as "burning ones" is possibly due to the burning sensation of the poison. Seraphim are a class of celestial beings in Judaism and Christianity. Literally "burning ones", the word is normally a synonym for snakes when used in the Hebrew bible, but they are mentioned in the Book of Isaiah as fiery six-winged beings attending on God.

Gin refered to himself as a snake and tried to kill Aizen using poison from his blade. And Aizen has six wings now.

Yes i know the whole him being in that cocoon and hatching seems like a butterfly process, so really Kubo just kind of mashed both things together

Based on what you stated, I conclude.

Gin is the seraph.

Aizen is still a butterfly.

ha well i'm sure your just bullshitting, just is annoying seeing people truly believe he is supposed to be a butterfly.

i'm fine and will myself mock butterfly aizen, but i know that kubo was intending and mean him to be a seraph, the highest form of angel in the christian religion

Aizen's great, I really don't know how Kubo manages to make him funnier and funnier every week. Man's got talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammsy View Post
    ha well i'm sure your just bullshitting, just is annoying seeing people truly believe he is supposed to be a butterfly.

i'm fine and will myself mock butterfly aizen, but i know that kubo was intending and mean him to be a seraph, the highest form of angel in the christian religion
    But he made him look like a butterfly, so whats your point?

His just mocking butterflies all through out the world with Aizen having wings sprouting out of his ass.

Closed Thread

Thread Information