+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 348 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Default WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Well I wanted to see if their are any WWE Fans or aleast some wrestling fans here. I can say that I'm excited about Surivor Series tomarrow, mostly about the reunion of the Hardy Boyz in the Team D-X Vs. Team Rated RKO match. While at the same time it's going to be sad because Lita is going to be retiring from wrestling after tomarrow. I hope she becomes a face, and help the Hardys in The Surivor Series Elemention Match, since she was a member of Team Extreme a time ago, before she became Edge's female campion.

Default Re: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

I used to be a big fan during the WCW days and the WWF days when both was on at the same time. Stonecold, the rock and mankind were great.
    Wcw had NWO and all the other great wrestlers like eddie g and chris benoit.

I seen raw last week, it was alright. The dx stuff was kind of funny but it doesnt have the exicitement it once had back in the day.

Maybe it's because we got older or something. I still watch WWE every now and then. It's not so bad, just some old fashioned fun. The games still kick ass tho.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

I dont think it is because we got older. I could be wrong but wrestling USE to be BIG. The ratings were sometimes in 10.5. WWF Raw would do a 10.5 in the ratings and wcw nitro would do like a 8.7. They were on at the same time. Wrestling use to have a big fan base during its heyday.

Stone cold, The Rock, NWO, DX, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, and etc. Wrestling was at its popularity height than. It was more drama and acting skits than actual wrestling matches.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Local-chan's Avatar

Stopped watching it a couple of years ago since I felt it was getting a lil crap, I think the last thing I remember was something about Lita being pregnant with Kane's baby or something.

Looked at it a week or so ago, where are all the greats gone ;-; hell even the ones I liked then (Angle, Jericho, Christian) seem to be gone

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Demon Days's Avatar

Yeah, I used to love it in the WWF days. Maybe it was because Nintendo Official Magazine kept doing walkthroughs on the games and I could recognise all the wrestlers. xD

I used to watch it when The Rock and austin were there. I watch it every now and then for a laugh, I love Umaga and Lashley.

Lashley reminds me of Goldberg he's so strong and fast,i want to see him throw big show across the ring

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

Sadly, I still cling on to wrestling as much as I did back in '98.

I drift in and out every six months, now is a off-period.

JAC Manga Scans - ****** Mr. Death's Avatar

Just wait till Green Samurai Ranger sees this thread he'll post on it for sure.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death View Post
    Just wait till Green Samurai Ranger sees this thread he'll post on it for sure.
    Well Death was right, I would post about this topic, sadly his guess of what I would post being positive would be wrong.

I use to be a big WWE fan, but in recent months the WWE's recent decisions to use Eddie's name in a storyline, storylines where the championships belts are nothing more then pass away items, the lame gimmicks getting forced upon good wrestlers, matches that always end with DQs instead of actually pin counts, and finally having a pathetic attempt rapper called K-fed having a storyline with another pathetic attempt wannabe The Rock John Cena. Have made me hate the WWE and switch over to Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Which doesn't use lame profit gimmicks, in my opinion, to keep peopple watching. Just real professional wrestling, if you saw the Kurt Angle verus Samoa Joe match at the Genesis pay per view you would understand.

What I'm trying to get at is this, don't expect to see me in the WWE, but rather in the future of professional wrestling, TNA.
    ---now accepting applications for crew membership---
    ---send Mr. Death a private message for information---

JAC Manga Scans - ****** Mr. Death's Avatar

I agree with what GRS said even though I don't watch wreastlering, but putting that bastard K-Fed in any story means that that show is going downhill. Unless its American Idol and Steve Cowell really insult K-fed music talents.

WWE has been doing worse than they were in '95, but if this turns into a WWE vs. TNA thread, I'm going to shit a brick.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior View Post
    WWE has been doing worse than they were in '95, but if this turns into a WWE vs. TNA thread, I'm going to shit a brick.
    Right, I'm not trying to make it a verus thread, I'm stating my opinion on professional wrestling and why I do not watch the WWE anymore, plain and simple.
    ---now accepting applications for crew membership---
    ---send Mr. Death a private message for information---

Wait a minute, I thought TNA wrestling was fake too?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Local-chan's Avatar

All wrestling except 'Pro' Wrestling, Sumo Wrestling and Olympic Wrestling are fake, theres that other one too....UFC was it? I like that one still ^_^

Yeah, I agree TNA have been very intersing lately,espically nowwith Tyson "No" Tomko is there. But man, the ladder match on Raw, the past week was very good showing of both Jeff Hardy, and Johnny Nitro. I can say I even more pumped about Survior Series with Ron Simmions is going to be on Team Legends. I'm also getting tired of that entire Eddie storyline as well. I just hope they end it soon, because I want Benoit feud with Kane or Monty Brown for The U.S. Title.

Wish I had the energy to order SVS, but I have to admit, it's one of the best SVS cards since '02.

I saw the ladder match I thought jeff hardy had injured his back and couldn't do matches like that anymore. Survivor series will be good farooq is on the the legends "DAMN".

I want to see lashley man handle Big Show and Umaga beat the crap out of Cena (even though Cena will probably win)

Yeah, I noticed, good old Farooq is back. I always like that guy. And indeed, I enjoyed the ladder match with Hardy vs Nitro. Felt like the good old days.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information