+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 368 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 7341

Thread: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Default Re: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

I'll try to look for it.

I mean he looked PISSED about something.

Not "I'M DA VIPER PHEAR ME!!" pissed.

But rather "OH I KNOW YOU JUST DIDNT DO THAT TO RANDY KEITH ORTON!!"

*goes and tries to find*

El Sucio Sánchez SantoryuMaster97's Avatar

RKO!

Im probably the only person who gets an emotional boner when i head Randy Orton say he will punt someone in the skull.
    Survivor of the Ivotas Holocaust!

XboxLive Gamertag: Big Evil99
    Addiction defines Gravity. Speed over addiction

LMAO!!!

He hasn't done that in a while...

I wasn't a fan of his Punt Persona.

Bring back the Legend Killer!

Default Re: UFC and other MMA promotions.

I am not religious but i pray that Anderson kos Chael and breaks is jaw, there are limits for trolling and disrespecting, i know people want Anderson to loose because of what he did with Maia but this douchebag who calls Anderson a douchebag doesnt deserve to beat him, atleast i hope so.

No the Viper is working really well.

But whats going on with the 1 day amazing next day meh Pops he gets from fans.

When he was fueding with Edge and after legacy he was the most over superstar.

But Cena still gets more pop, bullshit.

I think it's a regional thing as far as his character goes.

Smarky towns might not give him the uber pops.

Mark towns (I.E. South) will pop HUGE for him.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHatRican View Post
    Also... did anyone catch Randy lookin a bit pissed towards the end?

Last time I saw that face Kennedy got fired :V
    It was closer to his pissed off look when Kofi messed up the finish to the triple threat #1 Contender match before the Rumble.

Still, I think he was more mad at himself right then. I think he missed a hit.

Lemme check...

EDIT-

If we're thinking of the same moment (and I am sure we are), it was right after Orton hit his Powerslam on Miz. Hard to say whose timing was off after rewatching. Miz went down early from the shoulder block, then Orton's punches had some odd swaying, and someone (I honestly cannot tell who) was off on the Powerslam. Orton's usually got the best Powerslam in the business, but this one was definitely low and lacked visual impact. Orton's a perfectionist, so he was noticeably pissed that it didn't go well.
    Last edited by Syan Strife; August 4th, 2010 at 11:43 PM.

Upon further reviewing I can safely say that he was pissed at himself.

I can't see Miz fucking that up anywhere.

Oh well.

Also, NXT... kissing contest, I had to fast forward that garbage.

What the fuck =\

At least the Kaval Vs Husky rematch was good (I lol'd at his Wolfpack hand sign thou)

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Couture gonna die

Id see a Kaval and Evan Bourne tag team.

id call them KavalaBourne just so people would remember how STUPID the name

ShoMiz was and forever will be. Everyone even wanted to go as far as JeriMiz during Miz and Jericho's little tag team scuffle.

But i would seriously see Kaval and Bourne tag team.

Oh and Strawhat you earn points for this, as well as me putting it in my Sig

""Not "I'M DA VIPER PHEAR ME!!" pissed.

But rather "OH I KNOW YOU JUST DIDNT DO THAT TO RANDY KEITH ORTON!!""

Lol ^^ flattered.

[youtube]Vyds-CXGxkg[/youtube]

05:27 If you thought Sim Snuka looked bad after Wrestlemania 25.

You suck Toney if you cant keep it standing you gonna loose fool :P.

Just saw the weigh ins, haha Anderson completelly ignored Sonnen, Sonnen was so pissed haha he even blushed bahahahah, yesterday he turned is face on Silva and Silva got in his face now Silva did the same to him and he didnt do shit and was pissed awesome, anyway predictions for the main card only:

Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonen- Haha i hope Anderson kicks his teeth in and koes the mofo he has only been submited he never got defeated by ko or decision, please KO/TKO this asshole.

Thiago Alves vs Fitch- I think Fitch might win again he can probably control him on the floor the entire fight if he gets outstriked but i can see Alves winning also hes a beast with awesome KO power so lets see but im beting on Fitch by decision.

Nelson vs Junior- Someone is going to get koed and i think Roy might be the one but both of them have the power to do it but i think Junior chin is better.

Guida Vs Rafael- Dont know i can see both winning maybe Rafael by submission but i wont bet on any of them.

Almdeia vs Hughes- Same i dont really know who can win i can see both pulling out a win here but Hughes might have the adavantage, i would say Hughes might win by TKO.

This PPV is gonna be fucking awesome.
    Last edited by GetsugaZoro; August 6th, 2010 at 05:24 PM.

Interesting weigh-ins I must say. Here are my picks for the main card as well:

Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen - I can just see Silva subbing Sonnen like he subbed Henderson or KO'ing him like Franklin.

Jon Fitch vs Thiago Alves - I know Alves is drained from the weight cut but I can still see him beating Fitch via Decision, like he beat Koscheck before. Also Fitch is way too boring.

Clay Guida vs Rafael Dos Anjos - Guida is in a new camp with Greg Jackson now, if he fights smart and utilizes his wrestling to keep it standing, he will win it. Otherwise I can see him getting subbed.

Junior Dos Santos vs Roy Nelson - JDS by devastating KO or Nelson by Belly sub. lol j/k

Ricardo Almeida vs Matt Hughes - Hughes is old now a days and I'm just not sold on him anymore. I can see Almeida subbing him, if he gets a chance.

Just over 25 hours to go, can't wait for it. Stacked card and plenty of trash talk. :D

Holy Shit What A Main Event !!!!

AWESOME EVENT !!!

Okay, enough screaming from me.

It just proves Ando Silva is still the man, even fighting with broken ribs and having a miracle submission at the end of round 5.

Less than 2 weeks to go until UFC 118 and WEC next weekend.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, damn i was thinking Sonnen was going to win i ate my fingernails and i was eating my fingers already, im saying this for real haha i couldnt stop moving the entire PPV almost and in the Anderson fight i just started snacking my hands i was even relieved when the PPV ended hahahaha.

Damn Sonnen controled him the entire fight and Aderson pulled it off, i loved the finish still i liked Sonnen at the end the guy showed he wasnt as much of an ass i knew he was trolling but i though he exagerated and as people could see the excuse for losing the 4 rounds that Anderson gave was he is just a great fighter saying that Sonnen was superior, Soares said he said it was a great fight that Sonnen did but he said its was a great fight and Sonnen was a awesome fighter.

I felt sad for Sonen at the end i didnt like that at first he was saying to the ref that he didnt choke when he did.

Anyway other fights.

Shame Rafael got the jaw broken the first round was being awesome, Guida has indeed improved a lot but i dont know if he would win or not still i think he would he was with the upper hand.

FUUUUUCK can Big Country take a beating? he was destroyed and didnt get koed like Joe said he would be even better if he lost some pounds, problem is i think he would be a LHW with a thin body maybe, i know some years ago when he was still thing he beat Mir in a Grapling Quest tournament, anyway Junior cant punch himself out again if he wants to get the title thats why Carwin got owned.

Fitch vs Thiago well i was expecting this, Thiago got grinded to unanimous decision but it doesnt matter Fitch came to fight and won people cant whine about it hes there getting his ass beaten and winning doesnt matter the way it was, gz to him ofc the next fights wont be exciting GSP vs KOS and then GSP vs Fitch.

Hughes did a tremendous job he was getting outstriked but that Guilotine was awesome, cocky asshole is still as awesome as ever :D.

Well fenomenal PPV and seems like the future of the sport will be wrestling , all the wrestler are dominating every division now, im sure if Rashad uses his wrestling he may get his title back and if Anderson didnt get triangle we would have yet another wrestler champ they are boring but they are dominating XD, well they deserve but i hope this tendency is broken.

Seriously UFC has been steping up their game latelly the ppv have been incredible, WEC and 118 should be amazing also indeed.
    Last edited by GetsugaZoro; August 7th, 2010 at 10:09 PM.

Couple of spoilers and news:
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by LoP.net
    According to multiple sources within World Wrestling Entertainment, the company has signed reigning ROH World Champion Tyler Black to a contract.
    It is believed that Black signed a developmental deal with WWE, but it has not been confirmed. He is expected to start with the company in September.
    Black, who has been with Ring of Honor since 2007, has several title defenses scheduled next month. He will defend the ROH World Championship at the Glory by Honor Internet pay-per-view on Sept. 11 against Roderick Strong.
    Black recently indicated on his Twitter account that he had some “decisions” to make, which sparked rumors that he would be joining WWE.

And regarding tonight's TNA HardCORE Justice PPV:
    Hidden:
    Sabu Vs. RVD confirmed
    Tommy Dreamer VS. Raven /w Mick Foley as guest referee (omg bloodbath)
    Tag Team Gangstas reunion (New Jack O_o... someone is GOING to die lol)
    Seven other matches

New Jack?
    *Goes Wiki*
    This dude bladed a kid and gave him 50 stitches :O, hes 47?
    He likes taking high risk bumps and bullshit.

This guy shouldnt even be allowed to go through this shit....is he good?

Quote Originally Posted by SantoryuMaster97 View Post
    New Jack?
    This guy shouldnt even be allowed to go through this shit....is he good?
    He's as good as Sandman & Public Enemy which is to actually say not really all that good at wrestling.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information