+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 449 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

Default Re: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

I'm most likely considering buying the "Damn" shirt, no one in my school will get it, so that will make it that much funnier.

Yeah same here, I'm considering as well to get the Damn t-shirt as well all my friends, who are wrestling fans. Good thing, I got the Wrestlemania Anthology sets recently, I been rewatching some of the older Wrestlemanias. I can say, Ted Deibise is one of the greatest heels of all time. I their is going to be a Royal Rumble Anthology boxset coming out in March, I can't wait to get those since I want to see Owen Hart Beteryaling Bert Hart, and everyone ganging up on Muhammed Hussian again. xD

I don't follow this stuff at all, actually I sort of dislike it for idolizing violence, but I accidentally read this:
    http://sports.ign.com/articles/748/748635p1.html

Nice that there's somebody promoting straight edge lifestyle. So I guess now this CM Punk person would be my favourite wrestler.

I remember I tried to do Jeff Hardy's dive attack (or whatever it's called) when I a little kid. Amazingly, I nailed it.

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoska View Post
    I don't follow this stuff at all, actually I sort of dislike it for idolizing violence, but I accidentally read this:
    http://sports.ign.com/articles/748/748635p1.html

Nice that there's somebody promoting straight edge lifestyle. So I guess now this CM Punk person would be my favourite wrestler.
    CM Punk is the shit. I've always been interested in him since I've heard about him two years ago.

Wrestling is fake!!!!

*leaves*

We know is fake. Wrestling is just a soap opera for men and some women.
    yeah im here

"It's Still real to me!!!" xD. I have to say it, but yeah I know it's fake. I got some good news now, I just got my order of Wrestlemania 21 on dvd, and I offically have all the Wrestlemanias so far on dvd. ^_^. But the sucky part I can't watch 21 until X-mas, since it's one of my presents.

I stopped watching WWE about 2 years ago. I loved it back in the late 80s/early 90s were it was really good, in my opinion.

I'm now more into Japanese wrestling. That's more real than what WWE does. I especially love Japanese women wrestlers. They're REAL pros, not skanky, stripper-like divas of the WWE. Also I love their costumes. Some of them look like Power Rangers and their skills are just incredible. They're not afraid to get hurt or bleed.

I also enjoy the deathmatches. While I don't know many of names of Japanese Wrestlers, I enjoyed several western wrestlers that came over and made it big in Japan like Jason the Terrible (one of my favourites), Cactus Jack, Leatherface (actually is from my home province of Manitoba, Canada), and Freddy Kreugar.

But I gotta say. My entire childhood and my early teens I couldn't tell if it was real or fake. I mean, acting is one thing, but grabbing someone by the throat and throwing them into the ground is another.

Discovered Stowaway

I still find the fact the people treat the UFC has a legit sport, humorous.

Anyways onto topic, wrestling has been for me, something to try and do. My grandfather try to make it into the business and so did my father. Hopefully after I graduate from college, I can go into TNA or over to Japan.

In recent years, the WWE has sadly dropped the ball and shown lackluster material to just earn profit. Weather it be a pathetic "DX is back: storyline or the remake of ECW into a highly bad attempt at "extreme" where only one match is using the hardcore rules and great wrestlers like Sabu and RVD are pushed as gimmicks instead of real wrestlers.

Anymore even other sports like football and baseball are using the lowblow tatics like the WWE to just increase profit without promoting good entertainment.
    ---now accepting applications for crew membership---
    ---send Mr. Death a private message for information---

Anyone see lashley hold up big show for a powerslam. He is so damn strong whenever people pick up the big show they always put him on their shoulders. Lashley just picked him up like he was nothing and held him there he, held big show on one shoulder for about a second too.

That is the reason i watch wwe from time to time so i can catch people picking the big show up. We may have another Goldberg here both weigh around 280pd and both have shown ease while lifting big show

I can't wait until Ring Of Honor land a TV deal.

ROH > TNA > WWE

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by bong View Post
    I can't wait until Ring Of Honor land a TV deal.

ROH > TNA > WWE
    Yes I must agree, TNA recently has been doing the lame pethetic jokes like the WWE does, mostly the VKM making fun of DX. Which if the company really wants to succeed in the wrestling world, they should break all known ties with the WWE and become their own brand of wrestling, instead of paying attention to the WWE they should just act like it does not exist.

I wish that the Ring of Honor was closer to Kansas City though, I have never been able to watch a match, only read the results from the events.

Mainly I wish that the WWE would take notice of the pathetic attempts at storylines and fire half of the script writers that way these ill made attempts to draw people into the WWE would stop. Or at least the writers would realize that far out storylines where a pathetic white rapper fights a unbeatable gimmick would not draw any profit.
    ---now accepting applications for crew membership---
    ---send Mr. Death a private message for information---

I am a fan of WWE<Imapct,WSX,and ECW. I am a fan of the Hardyz,Edge,RVD,and many others

Cant wait for No Way out with the main event being HBK and Cena vs Batista and Undertaker and WM 23 involving Vince mcmahon and Donald Trump

Woot, it's good to see another Hardyz and Edge fan as well. Yeah Wrestlemania is going to be pretty badass this year,with The Hardyz, Edge, Mr.Kennedy, C.M.Punk, King Booker, Finley, and whoever be the eighth man in the MITB match. And I hope Undertaker and HBK wins their repesctful matches. Because I do want to see both of them win the main titles one more time. And it's good to see Mr.Prefect is being inducted to the WWE Hall of Fame this year.

I am surprised the King will be in the HOF though
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Spoiler:
    *SPEECHLESS*
    http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/mcmahonpresumeddead

WHAT?!
    ok..this is insane...and scary
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

I don't know. Lashley looks too much like Wayne Brady.

I actually like the Boogieman, and I hope he gets more screen time.

TNA rocks more though.

What? Failing is hard work, too.

It always amused me to think: Pro wrestling is three or four ripped seams from yaoi, and yet manly men feel completely at ease talking of it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information