+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 452 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,020 of 9038

Thread: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Default Re: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

What a strange episode of Raw Stephanie McMahon returning and berating Kurt Angle for no reason, Nia Jax returning with an awful looking hairdo and getting another win over Bayley, Asuka wrestling a jobber (likely cause Emma couldn't be there), Kane going from attacking Bryan to once again beating up the Shield and Balor, us getting replay over how Braun was trashed at TLC (with no video outside of the skit prior to the match), Matt Hardy wrestling Miz for the IC title that we know he's not walking out of Raw with, Enzo doing a run-in during the Kalisto-Gulak match pretty much as Gulak eats a pin, Mickie James wrestling Alexa Bliss in a title match that ends with a punch to the face (which it that is Alexa's finishing move they need to drop like bad habit), Strowman returning to attack Miztourage eventhough from the TLC replay it looks like his beef was more or less with Kane than than Miz and the others. Everyone who missed TLC but Reigns and Bray returning, and Slater and Rhyno (dressed as Santas) wrestling Gallows and Anderson (as Tex Fegurson and Chadd 2 Badd) in a Halloween inspired tornado tag match.

Oh and still no retaliation from Raw over Smackdown's (still weird) invasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

They probably are waiting to see if Roman is going to be ready for Survivor Series or not before they do the Raw invasion on Smackdown. I'm excited for New Japan's Power Struggle show this upcoming weekend. I'm actually interested to see who going to win the Tanahashi and Ibushi match.

I'm also curious what will Ospreay is going to be doing at Wrestle Kingdom if wins the match against Marty Scrull is he going to have a match with Kushida or Hiromu Takahashi. I'm hoping for Takahashi, since he been becoming one of my favorite wrestlers the last several months.

Stephanie berating the General manager for not stnading up to a Mcmahon(Especially after they established that going against a Mcmahon would bring down "fire and furious vengence" on you) was the most annoying thing about the show.

I will say though that Raw has been improving in the way it treats Raw shows like an episode. Stories run throughout the night and connect to each other. Which is cool.

The Miz continues to be awesome and I like that he won clean over Matt Hardy.

I fully enjoyed Finn vs Ceasaro. The match would have been more awesome if Ceasaro wasn't an obvious heel though. The conclusion wouldn't have been obvious.

I am stoked that Joe is back.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Meh, Stephanie berating and talking down to everyone is nothing new. That's been her shtick for years.

New Japan announced at Power Struggle it's coming back to the United States on March 25th, 2018. It's going to be in Long Beach like the G1 Special back in July.

It's looking like Wrestle Kingdom 12 is going to be amazing. Since we are getting Okada vs. Naito, but also Scrull vs. Ospreay vs. Kushida vs. Takahashi, Jericho Vs. Omega, Jay White vs. Tanahashi, and Young Bucks Vs. Roppongi 3K.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I'm really excited for Jericho vs. Omega now that I have seen the promo that setting up the match.

Last edited by Sano; November 5th, 2017 at 09:47 AM.

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Damn, the Wrestle Kingdom 12 card looks awesomely STACKED. I'm very much hyped.

The Mountain That Drinks. Steven D. Teach's Avatar

I'm cracking and buying Wrestle Kingdom tickets today lol. I mainly want to be there to see Naito finally get the big win and do the LIJ call in the Dome, but the spectacle of Jericho is a great bonus.

Power Struggle was really enjoyable show. Suzuki vs. Yano was a fun and entertaining match. Suzuki is becoming one of my favorite wrestlers in New Japan, since I caught up on it the last several months. Omega Vs. Berreta was also a fun match as well, and the post match stuff that set up Jericho Vs. Omega at Wrestle Kingdom got me even more excited for the show. To me the best matches of the night were ether Scrull Vs. Ospreay or Tanahashi vs. Ibushi.

I really can't wait for Wrestle Kingdom 12, since I got a feeling it might top ether Wrestle Kingdom 10 or Wrestle Kingdom 11 with the matches that have been announced so far.

Major Smackdown Spoilers!

Spoiler:
    AJ Styles is the new WWE Champion!

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/a...-november-2017

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Major Smackdown Spoilers!

Spoiler:
    AJ Styles is the new WWE Champion!

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/a...-november-2017
    Spoiler:
    Hey, the Survivor Series Main Event is saved. Now I only wonder, is Jinder done or does he win the title before the India show?

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    Spoiler:
    Hey, the Survivor Series Main Event is saved. Now I only wonder, is Jinder done or does he win the title before the India show?
    Silly Onemoment don't you know WWE loves hotshotting title changes before or after a PPV.

As for the Survivor Series main event being saved hard to say if Brock is still champion and walks out with a win.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; November 7th, 2017 at 04:47 PM.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

I forgot to mention this earlier. Ric Flair's 30 for 30 documentary is tonight at 10 pm est on Espn, right after Smackdown.

The Ric Flair's 30 for 30 documentary was great. I always like Charlotte since she was on NXT when was part of the BFF's with Sasha Banks and Summer Rae. This documentary give me much more respect for her and the reason why she became was to follow her brother's dream. The part with Triple H trying help Ric right after Reid's passing was heartbreaking.

I will say this one of my favorite 30 for 30 documentaries that I have seen.

Finally the goddamned World Title is relevant again.

Seriously though, Brock Vs Jinder was not a draw at all.

Now we have Aj vs Brock. Shield Vs New Day. Team Raw vs Team Smack(both teams have high calibre stars). The Bar vs The Usos.

Not a bad card at all.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

^ Well sure minus the fact that creatively this stuff looks stupid and would more sense for a Bragging Rights inspired PPV whose gimmick was more or less putting Smackdown and Raw against one another.

Sami and Owens were sent home from the European tour.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...ort-work-shoot

Wow.... Impact... just wow... Now they are paying people to go to their shows.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/impact...ottawa-tapings

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Wow.... Impact... just wow... Now they are paying people to go to their shows.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/impact...ottawa-tapings
    As mentioned it's a not a new process for any wrestling promotion to do this, but the optics look pretty damning when you're a promtion that has a well documented problem of not paying employees and has in the past been ushering in people to shows that didn't really come to watch wrestling.

Del Rio and Paige aren't together anymore.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...patron-breakup

John cena on team Blue for survivor series...interesting
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Smackdown was a great show tonight. Raw's Invasion on Smackdown was awesome, I like that Becky's pun from the beginning of Smackdown was foreshadow that Asuka was going to attack her when Raw's women division went after the Smackdown's women division.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information