+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 460 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460
Results 9,181 to 9,185 of 9185

Thread: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Default Re: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Given the proposal at last year's wrestlemania I think it's a bit much to say no one is surprised.
    Because a proposal equals a functional relationship? A proposal between two performers within showbusiness, whose relationship has also played out in a reality tv show for the better part of its duration?

On top of that: Cena has broken off a marriage with his high school sweetheart after cheating on her with a wrestler and it should be obvious that he is the very definition of a workaholic. He's also gone on public record before saying that there is no room in his life for a partner.

Nikki Bella has also broken off a marriage before and has been with various wrestlers before starting the relationship with Cena.

You may criticize the exact phrasing I used in my above post, so let me rephrase that into "to absolutely no one's surprise who has done his research". Also, this is in no way meant to condemn any of their actions or take sides, but these are the facts. Do with that what you will.
    We all float down here!

I'm hyped for Wednesday's debut of Something Else to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard on the Network. I listen to Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard every week. I can say Something to Wrestle and it's spin off show, What Happened When with Tony Schiavone are two of my favorite podcasts to listen to right now.

If I'm going to recommend an episode of Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard, I recommend the episode about Jim Cornette's time in the WWF.

I think Smackdown won the Superstar Shakeup.

Means very little if they can't properly utilize the talent they acquired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Heartwarming story straight out of the wrestling world. The Rock is the man!

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...-rampage-movie
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information