+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 468 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 ... LastLast
Results 9,261 to 9,280 of 9348

Thread: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Default Re: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Summerslam was pretty good last night. I thought the Smackdown matches were better then the Raw matches (expect for Rollins and Ziggler, since that was one of the best parts of the show.). In my opinion, I can't decide ether AJ Vs. Joe, Bryan vs. Miz, or Rollins vs. Ziggler for Match of the night. Carmella vs. Becky vs. Charlotte was also really enjoyable match. Since I really enjoyed the build up for the match with the entire tension between Becky and Charlotte the last several weeks. So I can't wait to see where that storyline where be going.

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

So Finn is finally getting his rematch for the title that he never lost, when he should've gotten it as soon as he came back from injury last year.

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee1000 View Post
    So Finn is finally getting his rematch for the title that he never lost, when he should've gotten it as soon as he came back from injury last year.
    Better late than never to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

NJPW World will have All In after it airs.

https://www.twitter.com/njpwglobal/s...15524812972033

I finished watching All In. It was a great show in my opinion. I have to say that the Young Bucks, Cody, and everyone else that was involved in the show did a great job on it. Hard to decide which match was the match of the night. If I have to pick it's between Okada vs. Scrull or Janela vs. Page. Also I'm happy that Cody won the NWA Heavyweight Championship, the same championship that his father had won in the past. I highly recommend All In, it's in my opinion one of the best shows I have seen this year besides Wrestle Kingdom, Dominion, and Money in the Bank.

Honestly, I only "watch" NXT now, everything else I listen to podcasts or youtube videos for. Not to say I can't keep up with it, just that it would all kind of blend together if that makes sense.
    Writers Ahoy! Blind Pirates start here.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~batblind359

Visit My fanfiction page and Happy Rusev Day!

Looks like WWE and Impact had a meeting together last week.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...uarters-report

Dang, I didn't see the ending of today's New Japan show coming. I can't believe Gedo betrayed Okada and now supports Jay White. I'm just curious where this storyline going and who side will Ishii, Yano, Goto, and the other members of Chaos will be on.

Mia Yim signs with WWE. I have to say this is a great pick up by WWE.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...ng-classic-nxt

I'm using the WWE app to know the latest statistics. Here is the description. It's very convenient to look after all the fights due to this service. Actually, it's a platform with all the WWE-related news, full of pictures, videos, reviews and so on. Strongly recommend to everyone who loves wrestling.

King of Pro Wrestling was pretty great in my opinion. The entire Bullet Club OG and Chaos storylines are getting more interesting now with Jay joining then. From what I seen of him so far, I'm already liking Shingo as the new member of LIJ.

Also the card for Power Struggle is out.

IWGP Intercontinental Championship match: Chris Jericho Vs. Evil
    Tetsuya Naito vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
    Never Openweight Championship match: Taichi vs. Will Ospreay
    Hiroshi Tanahashi and David Finlay vs. The Golden Lovers
    Beretta and Kazuchika Okada vs. Jay White and Bad Luck Fale
    Super Jr. Tag League Finals

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

In other news, the WWE is rightfully getting criticized for hosting shows in Saudi Arabia, especially after the news of that one journalist being brutally murdered on orders of the government. But I'm sure they'll still do it, because pro wrestling has no sense of morality.

Yeah, this current situation with WWE is like the situation back in the 90's with the WCW and New Japan's Collison in Korea show. I think it's just a bad idea to these shows in Saudi Arabia, espically after the last show. Since they are just using WWE as propaganda. I'm more annoyed they are doing the Saudi Arabia show during the same week of Evolution.
    Last edited by Sano; October 12th, 2018 at 04:44 PM.

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Yeah, this current situation with WWE is like the situation back in the 90's with the WCW and New Japan's Collison in Korea show. I think it's just a bad idea to these shows in Saudi Arabia, espically after the last show. Since they are just using WWE as propaganda. I'm more annoyed they are doing the Saudi Arabia show during the same week of Evolution.
    But somehow even shittier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Evolution was actually their timely solution for the whole thing. If the headline at Greatest Royal Rumble is that no woman allowed and they're doing another in Saudi Arabia with the same rules, it's damn sensible to bypass the criticism by having a woman's pay per view at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Evolution was actually their timely solution for the whole thing. If the headline at Greatest Royal Rumble is that no woman allowed and they're doing another in Saudi Arabia with the same rules, it's damn sensible to bypass the criticism by having a woman's pay per view at the same time.
    Which comically enough is getting shat on because of the card and ticket sales.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Which comically enough is getting shat on because of the card and ticket sales.
    WWE today is comical in so many ways I've lost count. It can't be that hard to put on good shows and have meaningful and interesting storylines, can it? God, they had so much potential that they squandered at and post-wrestlemania. Just thinking about where Asuke, Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, Shinsuke, Joe, and tons more talented wrestlers could be doing and seeing the drivel they put out instead makes me want to puke. At least Becky is finally getting her due, but I'm sure they'll keep trying to push Charlotte (a natural heel) as a face continuously.

God, they had so much potential that they squandered at and post-wrestlemania. Just thinking about where Asuke, Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, Shinsuke, Joe, and tons more talented wrestlers could be doing and seeing the drivel they put out instead makes me want to puke. At least Becky is finally getting her due, but I'm sure they'll keep trying to push Charlotte (a natural heel) as a face continuously.
    I'd agree with Charlotte getting screwed over if they didn't have her drop the title to Carmella after she beat Asuka only to then get the title back at SummerSlam by beating Carmella (who Asuka only just beat on MMC in spite of all that idotic bullshit between MITB and Extreme Rules). And is now locked in a big feud with Becky Lynch where win or lose they likely setup a big feud with her and Ronda to potentially headline Wrestlemania.

Asuka on the otherhand is doing modestly fine even with her and Naomi jobbing to the IIconics at Super-Showdown who themselves have not looked good at all since they beat up Charlotte (for no reason) to set up the aforementioned Carmella title run. But they ultimately have to either put her back in the Women's Championship picture (and not fuck her over Nakamura style) or stop dragging their feet and bring back the women's tag titles.

Everyone else you mentioned though? fucked on, plain and simple especially Almas and Sanity.

And yet people still say SmackDown is the better show in spite of the stupid booking and underused talent.

can't be that hard to put on good shows and have meaningful and interesting storylines,
    Not for anyone who employs logic and common sense into their ideas......which are clearly not consistent elements in what we see get booked on Raw and SmackDown.

So for them yes it is.

Which is how we wind up with Bayley beating the shit out Sasha as the turning point to what Sasha did to Bayley at Elimination chamber, which clearly signifies a heel turn but we do we get instead?

Bayley and Sasha going to therapy sessions just like Daniel Bryan and Kane because that was a funny and really well done segment right!?
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; October 13th, 2018 at 08:48 PM.

Abyss is in the tna hall of fame tonight,but after the viewing on twitchtv ended quickly after a possible brawl happened between Johnny impact and Austin aries
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    I'd agree with Charlotte getting screwed over if they didn't have her drop the title to Carmella after she beat Asuka only to then get the title back at SummerSlam by beating Carmella (who Asuka only just beat on MMC in spite of all that idotic bullshit between MITB and Extreme Rules). And is now locked in a big feud with Becky Lynch where win or lose they likely setup a big feud with her and Ronda to potentially headline Wrestlemania.

Asuka on the otherhand is doing modestly fine even with her and Naomi jobbing to the IIconics at Super-Showdown who themselves have not looked good at all since they beat up Charlotte (for no reason) to set up the aforementioned Carmella title run. But they ultimately have to either put her back in the Women's Championship picture (and not fuck her over Nakamura style) or stop dragging their feet and bring back the women's tag titles.

Everyone else you mentioned though? fucked on, plain and simple especially Almas and Sanity.

And yet people still say SmackDown is the better show in spite of the stupid booking and underused talent.

Not for anyone who employs logic and common sense into their ideas......which are clearly not consistent elements in what we see get booked on Raw and SmackDown.

So for them yes it is.

Which is how we wind up with Bayley beating the shit out Sasha as the turning point to what Sasha did to Bayley at Elimination chamber, which clearly signifies a heel turn but we do we get instead?

Bayley and Sasha going to therapy sessions just like Daniel Bryan and Kane because that was a funny and really well done segment right!?
    Askua booking been terrible all that hype and mystique she developed in NXT is well and truly gone.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information