+ Reply to Thread
Page 475 of 477 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,500 of 9521

Thread: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Default Re: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

I didn't think it was possible, but Vinnie Mac has gotten even more senile.

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee1000 View Post
    I didn't think it was possible, but Vinnie Mac has gotten even more senile.
    Hmmm on wonder what the influential and unquestioned genius did this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

That entire episode of Raw besides Firefly Funhouse, Miz and Shane chase segment plus Charly's part of the segement, and the main event was horrible tonight. The Revival segment was not funny at all and I bet only Vince found that funny. I hope AEW get here sooner so WWE have some competition.

wwe got it allwrong

they saw the audience fleeing and they thought that hey needed to be even mroe unpredictable andnonsensical

they don't understand that people wants stories,not "moments", they don't wanna think "oh my god i have no idea what's gonna happen" but "oh i see where this is going and i'm intrigued"

if nothing matters, people wil not watch because by missing the show they don't miss anything important

Found this on SquaredCircle: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/blxwyg/a_comprehensive_list_of_links_and_screenshots/

This could be pretty bad news for ole Lars.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Found this on SquaredCircle: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/blxwyg/a_comprehensive_list_of_links_and_screenshots/

Here is Big E's comment about the situation.

https://www.twitter.com/wwebige/stat...45932486221828

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post

He's not racist, sexist, and a horrible person he's just being socially anxious.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Looks like AEW is going to be on TNT.

https://www.thewrap.com/aew-turner-t...media-upfront/

I hope that will happened. LOL.

I can't really blame Triple H, since a lot of the stuff recently been mostly Vince's fault.

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/tr...person-in-wwe/

Honestly, Vince McMahon seems like the most self-fulfilled and happy man in the world. I hate what he's done to the E, but I know that guy is loving life to the fullest.

Hmmmm

The Wild Card Rule was not in the script on the morning of the show.
    That's not really news and not surprising.

The Superstar Shake-Up changed week to week and it didn’t pan out how it was originally laid out months prior. Everything changed because Vince just decided to change it.
    Same as above

The caller emphasized that the problems in WWE are not creative’s fault and Vince McMahon is the one person who deserves the blame.
    I do believe that some of the blame for certain things should also be laid at the feet of sponsors and the TV networks I mean it wasn't Vince who decided to fire guys like Abraham Washington, Finlay, & Daniel Bryan for the stuff that got them fired.

Vince wants suggestions from everyone but it never gets on TV. 99 out of 100 times you can come up with an idea for Vince and it won’t be used.
    What do you expect from a guy who thinks having a Donald Trump impersonator wrestling a Rosie O' Donell impersonator on a live episode of Raw is something that the fans want.

The entire creative team has pitched to have Raw and SmackDown look completely different with different production, a different way of shooting things, etc. and McMahon shoots it down.
    Can't have Dunn looking bad even when his production already looks bad.

Vince McMahon doesn’t keep track of what is going on with NXT. He “maybe” watches Takeover shows.
    Of course he doesn't just look at all the NXT talents he's fucked up and fucked on over the last 5 years.

The writers say there is no chance of Vince stepping down.
    So long as the profits and stocks don't drop by much of course he doesn't. Eventhough of lot of his decision making is why most of the product is terrible.

Dana Brooke has been the hardest worker for the last 3 years. She goes to the Performance Center, she shows up early and helps set up the ring and she gets in the ring so she can get better. Creative will pitch something for her and she gets nothing up until recently with MITB.

This is interesting especially as Brooke looked like she was going to be used for a feud with Charlotte years earlier and then had the plugged pulled on that. But yet we got people like Nia Jax getting push after push after damn push despite the fact she's not that good and hasn't improved after 2 years on the main roster.

When Neville walked out, there was a crazy shouting match and he flipped out on Vince McMahon and that was the last time they saw him. The writers praised Neville for being so easy to work with.
    Guys like that are who you should try to keep in your wrestling promotion but nope we gotta push guys who go out of their way to make everyone hate him.

Ideas never pan out as originally planned because writers will come up with stuff and then Vince loses interest after a week or two. He used Mojo Rawley as an example.
    Welp.

Vince is in the announcer’s ear “to a sentence” and he gets on them for tiny mistakes.
    Mmmm but he won't get on them for things like legit sniping at one another.

Andrade went into Vince’s office and asked for a legit push. Vince looked at him and said, “learn some English and get back to me.” Andrade spoke some English last week and he’s been taking English lessons.
    Mmmm still see Andrade doing random jobs to Rey Mysterio or R-Truth because that's how much of a bullshitter Vince is. Plus this makes Zelina redundant.

He mentioned The Revival/Usos storyline being done because Vince just thinks its funny.
    Vince thinks having dudes dress in drag and winning an all female battle royale or these same dudes trolling JR (still in drag) is funny.

Also is it me or did they actually only have 3 matches on Smackdown......this after last week's Smackdown only had 4 matches on the card?

Also congratulations of Asuka and Kairi Sane being christened the "Kabuki Warriors" showing that whoever came up with this name knows nothing about Kabuki or has a single original idea in their head.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; May 14th, 2019 at 07:28 PM.

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Ted Turner is back in the wrasslin business.
    https://youtu.be/DK3dxXixNvY

I wish I was excited about this, but I have almost no interest in AEW from what I've seen thus far.

AEW is off to a good start for them getting a tv deal with TNT. From what I seen so far from both Cody's Road to Double or Nothing videos and Being the Elite I got a feeling AEW is going to be in good hands.

Yeah let's hope they don't blow 60 million dollars in a year, get blood on a PPV when they're not supposed to, or book a 2 hour show where the first hour is nothing but promos.

AEW saying Thank You!

Ashley Massaro passed away from unknown circumstances at the age of 39.

Also Alexa Bliss apparently won't be working MITB due to suffering another concussion

Well this happend on Impact tonight... Disco Inferno winning a match in 2019.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information