+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Contest

First, please see: http://www.kefi.org/gallery/index.php?cat=5. That's all what ocean bought in Japan. So now KEFI plans to do a goodie give away with the help of us, ArlongPark and some other sites!! Please see http://www.kefi.org/ for the details.
    PSN - EvilGamerX
    3DS Friend Code - 0344-9277-3361

omg, that OP tanko looks really cool and so is that Busou Renkin Postcard :D

Might be taking part but I might just ask ocean to scan one or two of them (hope he will agree to that) for me :D It doesnt make sense to have to send a mere postcard all the way, half way around the world, to singapore if I ever get it..

Wow.....those look great!
    I don't know if this would work out.....some members live really far away like me and SHL...is it possible for Ocean to mail it to us?

Probably possible. Mailing a letter to Japan is 80 cents. Mailing to SG should be about the same, isn't it? >.> Yeah, but it does get expensive after sending it to 49 people. We'll see.

These are cool! It's kind of off-topic, but I haven't been to this site before, and I was shocked to see Let's Nupu Nupu! I thought I was the only person who ever heard of it. I hope you eventually get up to the later volumes with Shitara-sensei, I just loved that crazy pervert.
    http://muertitos.comicgenesis.com - a webcomic for the deceased kid in you.

Whoa, I can't believe people actually love Nupu >.> I'm the translator for the Nupu scanlation ^^;

That tank cover is so much better than the one with First Log. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that original art?

Yea. It is.
    PSN - EvilGamerX
    3DS Friend Code - 0344-9277-3361

Oh, paper quality isn't that great though. The one with The First Log has better quality. This one is just like... hmm... those color advertisement inserted in Tanko when you buy?

those color advertisement inserted in Tanko when you buy?
    ewwwwww. That just ruined it. It's just like one of those book covers you use when you don't want anyone to know what you're reading then. How come THAT wasn't in First Log? The artwork is leagues cooler.

No, it's not THAT thin >.> Those covers you're talking about is super thin... Advertisement is a bit thicker. Wait, let me check.
    ... The thickness is between v36 cover (pink) and v36 obi (green). (How do you call obi? belt?) ... Something like that.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee iyadaaaaaaaaaa

We just call those guys 'cover slips'

ja morawanakya iidaro. :P
    I wouldn't use it as a Tanko cover anyway. Don't want to bend it >:)

ja morawanakya iidaro.
    un. I really like the art though! Really nice. Were those the pieces for promoting Movie 6 in Shibuya?

I think so. If you ever get it, maybe you can put in frame xD I wish I had a deskpad (those Japanese children have... I don't know if you know) so that I can put it between the pad and I can always marvel (sp?) at it.

I wish I had a deskpad
    下敷き? Yeah one of them with that would be the shyt.

Nah... This one goes all over the desk with two layers. Top layer is transparent, so you could insert papers in between and gaze at it.

餅? 勿?

Nah... This one goes all over the desk with two layers. Top layer is transparent, so you could insert papers in between and gaze at it.
    Ohhhhhh. Just make one. I did that when I was over there. My desk was a disgusting wooden block so I taped countless sweet magazine articles to it and stuck a sheet of plastic over it :lol:

Deadline for Goodies Give-away in http://www.kefi.org/ is approaching. Come and show off your works + see other people's works!

I spent probably at least half-year worth of Jump subscription money to buy goodies in Animate.
    What is that like a lil' less than 50 bucks? Since JUMP is like 2 bucks, it'd be ROUGHLY $100 if you buy the magazine for a year right (Not including doubles)? And a subscription would be cheaper right?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information