+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: Thundercats hoooooooo!

Default Re: Thundercats hoooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Spoiler:
    Episode could have been better if it didn't have so much cheesy flirting. Pumyraa already hitting on Lion-O was kinda sudden I feel. Even though she forgave him last episode...Maybe everyone is just desperate lol. I kinda like that Pumyraa isn't very level headed, despite that meaning that it puts them in danger. At least she isn't a Cheetara clone.

I would so wield the sword of Plundar lol. Looks so awesome. Other than that, not a bad episode. Although I do wonder what they do with the Thunder Kittens when they go on long trips.
    Spoiler:
    I thought it was a little weird for Pumryaa to be flirting too, but since it was it was brief it wasn't too bad. Although it was a different story with Tygra and Cheetara, lol......he seemed like a smooth playa when he was looking for the sword with her with his reassuring dialogue.

Rat overlord was pretty villainous.....liked how his underling defied him to help Lion-O.

And how much will you guys bet the next episode will focus more on Kit and Kat, since they were absent this ep?

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Spoiler:
    I thought it was a little weird for Pumryaa to be flirting too, but since it was it was brief it wasn't too bad. Although it was a different story with Tygra and Cheetara, lol......he seemed like a smooth playa when he was looking for the sword with her with his reassuring dialogue.

Rat overlord was pretty villainous.....liked how his underling defied him to help Lion-O.

And how much will you guys bet the next episode will focus more on Kit and Kat, since they were absent this ep?

Spoiler:
    I would guess not much. Unless they ride in with the tank since we got that cliffhanger.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Spoiler:
    Next episode, I can see the battle turning bad and Tigra being forced to weild the sword of plundarr.

Now put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Well, the show only has like 5 episodes left, it only makes sense if its a big ongoing set of cliffhangers leading to the finale from here.
    Didn't the show get picked up for a full 52 episodes?

Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Quote Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
    Didn't the show get picked up for a full 52 episodes?
    I haven't heard anything to that effect. Far as I know its only the one season.

3DS friend code: 4398-9931-0463 http://www.anaria.net/

Lost track of what episode this would be...17? 18? That episode ended fairly the way I thought it would after they made that plan at the beginning of the episode...Pumyraa is so all over the place lol. I hate you Lion-O, you're awful! I'll follow you anywhere my King. Nother episode: Everything is your fault you poor excuse for a leader. You are a great leader for our people Lion-O. New episode: I still haven't forgiven you, your lameness. I'll gladly follow you to the ends of the earth my liege.

I kinda wish if she was going to be so wishy-washy each episode they would just full out make her insane to explain her behavior.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

I think Pumyra's attitude in this ep would have worked smoother without the forced "flirting" in last week's.

I was really hoping for a quick shot of one of those Plundarr planets to be inhabited by Silverhawks. Alas, we sill must wait for that reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Lost track of what episode this would be...17? 18?
    This week's episode was number 21. We have 5 left.

Spoiler:
    The Forever Bag, Recipe for Disaster, The Soul Sever, and What Lies Above Pt. 1 and 2.

At least three of those are scheduled to air for the next few weekends, and assuming CN isn't completely stupid with the rerun schedule, the last two should follow, which means we'll be wrapping up in late June.

crap. episode's not online yet.

hey, anyone else notice, the cats all have human shaped noses, but all the animals have animal muzzles.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

http://www.animeflavor.com/index.php?q=node/36302

there we go

Quote Originally Posted by captain usopp View Post
    crap. episode's not online yet.

hey, anyone else notice, the cats all have human shaped noses, but all the animals have animal muzzles.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

http://www.animeflavor.com/index.php?q=node/36302

there we go
    Not all the cats do. Some of the lower class ones seem more furry than some of the others. They have varying degrees of feline traits. Not everyone has tails, some have muzzles, some look like humans with cat markings. But the cats do seem the more diverse genetically I guess.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

We've seen a good variety of Dogs, Lizards and moles of late as well. We've just seem more of the cats than any other species.

I'm not even gonna bother to spoiler this...it was a very boring episode. Kit and Kat should never get episodes focused on them.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Kit and Kat better KEEP that bag of holding. Otherwise, that was absolutely a filler episode... following up on their half filler from a couple episodes back. Really, all their episodes seem a little wasted, and completely tangential to the rest of the cast. I understand the age and power gap makes them less suited to going on adventures with the main group, but... Do their stories have to keep being so separated, and so unimportant to the actual ongoing plot?

Especially with only a couple episodes left? They were a LOT better about just sharing screen time and giving everyone something to do in the first few episodes.

I did like squirrel girl though.

Its a little unfair to complain about filler, when the 8th episode with Lion-O and the swordsman was also filler, but its probably my favorite episode of the whole series thus far (maybe the petelars episode), but... the kittens just... meh. Shame since they are infinitely more interesting than they were in the original show.

At first I thought I wasn't watching a new episode...because it's a weird to go back to the Kittens after the others just lost the sword of Plundar to Mum-ra. Very Meh. And yes they do need to keep that bag.

I think Kit and Kat, despite having really aggravating voices in the original were at least more interesting because they weren't often left out of actual combat all the time. I actually don't remember what they used to fight with, I can only recall colorful pellet shots and slingshots.

I'm not too sure how I feel about the species of extras in this. I get the dog, cat, lizard, primape, bird, elephant, rabbit, frog, opossum, raccoon, fish...Okay damn why are there so many animal aliens? lol. I guess this is why Mum-ra is so racist. I'm not sure I'd like to be the zoo keeper of this universe either.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

I remember hearing something about that Bag and the Astral Plane. Might have a connection to the next stone.

ya that bag's gonna have something special in it.

i really love kit and kat. I hate that they waste time on them. I thought it was cool in the beginning when everyone was like ya, they're just kids, and they showed them up by getting everyone out of a bind with their pick pocketing skills. They don't HAVE to be useless.

"Rankin Bass!"

Ha. Clever.

I loved that bit; it was probably my favorite thing about the episode.
    Complicating things since 2009.

This week's episode was odd. Like a direct callback to elements of the original show (The most use of the G1 theme music, coupled with Lion-O's jump, Goofiness with Pumyra's face, Monster of the week, Wollos ^_^, Tygra being a complete fool)

I think I'd have liked this a little earlier in the run, but where it is, mere episodes from a likely final episode, it feels out of place, even moreso than last week's ep with the Forever Bag. Speaking of, I think I'd have liked it if the Tookit subplot was split and spread out over the sword of Plunn-Dar arc, things would have felt a little less disjointed that way. Plus we'd be keeping the full cast in entire episodes.

I liked last weeks episode. Hippie Tygra, Puffy headed Pumyra. Such a weirdly zany episode.

Spoiler:
    This week was odd...I think cause it felt off to have Lion-O hating on tech after he stood up for it so much at the beginning. Also, I think every episode when Tygra first uses his whip he gets flung because of it. I like the overall idea behind the Necromechs though. Poor Tygra...Having your soul ripped out then going all Akira on everything lol. Such a very dark episode after a silly one. Also the Ghost in Shell type of overtones was kinda nice.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information