• Eneru

30 68.18%
  • Crocodile

14 31.82%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Eneru vs Crocodile

Jacobo

I think Eneru would win. He has mantra, and has a really strong body, and can use his metal pole. He's pretty smart (after all he found Luffy's weakness) and could probably find the weakness of Crocodile. I think Crocodile would turn into glass if Eneru shocked him.

P' Cinq

well dude ,Eneru would win ..eneru could use his electric hit Croc from anywhere and croc doesn't know ... did you watched a part that,eneru use electric and try to hit on konis that part ..they were lucky that Ganfol saved konis .. Luffy also said that,it were too big and fast ..croc wouldn't got enough time to defense (maybe) and eneru could know weakness of croc , if sand got burnt ,they'll become a very small dot ,eyes can't even see, im not sure if croc would survive with that ... If eneru use Rai go on croc,i personally think 70% croc can't escape from it ...

edit:lol don't we have too much fighting poll and thread around here??

common there cool. what topics do you want. usually you have arguments with people then you tell them majority of people think eneru will win and he will STFU

i can't see how croc could hurt eneru, but if eneru throws water to croc and uses thunder, then it's over (water + thunder is a bit powerful i think)
    the desydratation hability of croc is of no use, as from the begining there isn't any water in eneru's lightning body

P' Cinq

water + eneru vs Croc = Croc dead fish

The only way either could win would be if Eners Staff was wet, Or Croc put some rubber on his hook. Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to touch each other, since they're both Logia types.

I said it before and I´ll say it again. Can someone please show me one character who actually got killed by Enel´s attack´s? So far everybody even the weak ones recovered from them. So why should one of the Shichibukai lose so some attack that even weaker guys then him survived.
    Other then Enel Crocodile´s attacks at least killed some people (the pirates at Nanohana anyone?). :)

P' Cinq

it's what oda want eneru to not kill some body ,you think 20thousand volt hit on a person,they wouldn't die?like a weak dude croc could handle it?

Originally posted by P' Cinq@Apr 18 2005, 03:32 PM
    it's what oda want eneru to not kill some body ,you think 20thousand volt hit on a person,they wouldn't die?
    [snapback]33334[/snapback]
    What´s your point actually? I don´t get if you agree or disagree with me. Do you ask me if I believe that a 20 thousand volt hit should kill a person? Yeah I believe it should actually. After all, isn´t that what Oda wanted us all to believe? If Enel powers can´t kill nobody then why is he such a big threat in the first place?

like a weak dude croc could handle it?
    This part I get even less then what you said before. Are you saying that Crocodile is weak and can´t take a hit from Enel? Hello, we just established that Enel couldn´t kill nobody with his powers. So how do you expect that he could actually hurt Crocodile. Do you consider Crocodile weaker then any of the 600 God Warriors who built Maxim?

unless i get a scientific reason why lightning should be able to hurt sand i will call it a draw since they have no means to hurt each other...

Cosmic kid

They both rock so it's a tie for me

Originally posted by igalsfy@Apr 18 2005, 04:06 PM
    i can't see how croc could hurt eneru, but if eneru throws water to croc and uses thunder, then it's over (water + thunder is a bit powerful i think)
    the desydratation hability of croc is of no use, as from the begining there isn't any water in eneru's lightning body
    [snapback]33307[/snapback]
    you think if water and thunder are togather nothing can stop them

ok as i recall in the begining of skypeas there is a character whom is killed by eneru the guy who asks nami for help.

I'd have to say that it would be a tie. Lightning and Sand clearly don't mix.
    Signature removed because file size exeeded the limit.
    Thanks to Jeece for the sig.

Forever AP's resident Blue Fuzzy Hat Wearer

Future Pirate King Monkey.D.Luffy's Avatar

Eneru is far more powerful than Crocodile... he could predict all of Crocodile's move with his mantra and also I think 'God' would know that sand hates water and water conducts electricy very well so Crocodile's toast seriously......
    A Quest For Treasure Will Unite Them All: ONE PIECE

Fulagarites are pieces of glass that are formed when lightning strikes sand.
    The sand immedietly melts and turns into very hard glass sometimes with amazing colours.
    Were basically looking at a rainbow coloured glass Croc here...

amazing. what about thunder+rubber, what happens

Rubber can withstand electricity up to 100 million volts but no more than that.
    It will shatter or melt depending on what kind of rubber you use.

so basiclly eneru could defeat luffy. cool

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information