+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 266 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: General Blackbeard Thread

Default General Blackbeard Thread

Now we know that Blackbeard has this insane power that is virtually impossible to beat. How will Shanks stack up against Blackbeard for the second time around?

Is it going to be a OHKO from Blackbeard?

or Shanks actually has a fighting chance?

My opinion is that this fight will not even take place... because Luffy will intervene it......
    Last edited by brennen.exe; December 21st, 2009 at 01:05 PM.
    Pro-Main Cast Evangelist. In Oda We Trust. TheJackAss Crew. AMC = Anti-main Cast. Luffy x Nami.

Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

I think they will fight again, but will be stop by something.

BB will gash Shanks again.

BB anit going after a small fry (shanks) he going after THE WB.

BB vs Shanks will be a fight.
    Last edited by WHITEBEARD~; January 18th, 2007 at 11:32 PM.

if BB sucks you in, but instead of resisting you jump forward and thrust out your sword (the thrust will then gain momentum and power resulting from pull of gravity as well), then wouldn't you own BB? he can't bypass attacks like normal logia's. if shanks does this I don't see how BB can dodge it.

in fact, if he sucks luffy in and luffy jumps in and uses his most powerful gear3 technique, wouldn't BB be owned?

It all sepends on how much damage BB can take, if he can take a sword slash from shanks and give back the damage 2x then he'd have a really good chance.

But if shanks attacks are really powerful BB would be a fool to take them since they would severly injure him.

When it comes to devil fruit users BB has the edge but against the non-devil fruit big boys I think he would lose. He isn't ready yet ince he was trading blows with ace who isn't the strongest of characters.

well without his DF hes already near enough the yonkou power level seeing as how hes managed hurt one the emperors in a fair fight,

and now hes got this imba logia that is incredibly strong and we havent even seen him go all out with it so based on this id say hed has a good fighting chance against Shanks and any of the other top dogs.

well it gets a bit hard to imagine how BB can not get owned by this if he keeps trying to suck luffy in. he'd just be adding seasoning to one giant plate of ownage that' would be served to him.
    http://groups.msn.com/OnePieceMangav...o&PhotoID=8808

not to mention pulling in Shank's heavens-shattering sword strength. i have no doubt BB won't be fighting like this in the future. it's just too hard to accept that he could survive all these. unlike with ace, these physical attacks don't allow him a chance to counter attack, and he can't trade blows if he continues fighting this way. so i'm pretty sure the darkness fruit will be put to use another way.

Quote Originally Posted by mercutius View Post
    so i'm pretty sure the darkness fruit will be put to use another way.
    well of course theres gonna be other uses, what hes shown so far is kinda like the darkness fruits equivlent of Gomu gomu pistol the most basic attack he can do.

I still dont know why people think Blackbeard DF is powerful, he can be hit.

Big timers are going to give it to him.

Oh boy, another VS. thread. I'll just say I agree with what WHITEBEARD just said, to a point, and that this thread is going to devolve into nothing but low flying speculation. We know nothing of what either of these two can do, save that Shanks uses a sword, and that Blackbeard is a big, black, liquid Kirby.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

Quote Originally Posted by WHITEBEARD View Post
    I still dont know why people think Blackbeard DF is powerful, he can be hit.

Big timers are going to give it to him.
    absorbing powers and sending them back at twice the strength and neutralizing DF powers seems pretty powerful to me, and that he can be hurt doesnt really matter since Blacky is a monster that seems to be able to take pretty much anything look at the Ace fight a strong fighter like Aces attack doesnt even phaze him.

and funny you think that he doesnt stand a chance against any top dogs since pretty much all things are pointing to that Blacky is heading straight to the top and overtaking Whiteys throne.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    absorbing powers and sending them back at twice the strength and neutralizing DF powers seems pretty powerful to me, and that he can be hurt doesnt really matter since Blacky is a monster that seems to be able to take pretty much anything look at the Ace fight a strong fighter like Aces attack doesnt even phaze him.

and funny you think that he doesnt stand a chance against any top dogs since pretty much all things are pointing to that Blacky is heading straight to the top and overtaking Whiteys throne.
    Ace is not a top fighter and what do you mean the fact he can be hurt doesn't matter? Of course it matters it means no-one needs any special technique to hit him. If an attack from someone stronger than him hits him he will be severly hurt.

So there goes his absorb attack and the fact the strongest characters don't appear to be devil fruit users makes BB's fruit even less effective.

Quote Originally Posted by ONEinchPUNCH View Post
    Ace is not a top fighter and what do you mean the fact he can be hurt doesn't matter? Of course it matters it means no-one needs any special technique to hit him. If an attack from someone stronger than him hits him he will be severly hurt.

So there goes his absorb attack and the fact the strongest characters don't appear to be devil fruit users makes BB's fruit even less effective.
    eh Aces not the strongest but hes still high enough up on the scale to be a threat to pretty much anyone,

all im saying he doesnt seem to need any protection from physical attacks hes fully capable of taking hits and keep on fighting, and i dont think theres anyone whos that much stronger than him physicaly that he couldnt duke it out with em seeing as how hes near yonkou level in that aspect,

eh Aces not the strongest but hes still high enough up on the scale to be a threat to pretty much anyone,

all im saying he doesnt seem to need any protection from physical attacks hes fully capable of taking hits and keep on fighting, and i dont think theres anyone whos that much stronger than him physicaly that he couldnt duke it out with em seeing as how hes near yonkou level in that aspect,
    From what we've seen of Blackbeard I think all of the below characters are stronger than Blackbeard at this moment in time. What convinced me most is the fact he traded blows with ace.

Whitebeard, Mihawk, Shanks, Doflamingo, sengoku, ao kiji, dragon, probably most other shichibukai and other two yonkou and maybe even smoker because of his seastone jutte.

Blackbeard makes that DF strong, b/c of his own physical strengh.

Grap for staters.
    smoker.

Oneinchpunch you saved me the trouble.

From what we've seen of Blackbeard I think all of the below characters are stronger than Blackbeard at this moment in time. What convinced me most is the fact he traded blows with ace.
    the phrasing at this moment in time intrigues me,

since its pretty much guaranteed that Blackys gonna keep climbing the power ladder til he gets to the top then how do you suppose hes gonna improve himself even more than getting a uber Logia ?

EDIT well whitey i do agree that fruit only works so well as it does cause its him using it to compliment his strenght,as he said that ability was pretty much made for him^^

the phrasing at this moment in time intrigues me,

since its pretty much guaranteed that Blackys gonna keep climbing the power ladder til he gets to the top then how do you suppose hes gonna improve himself even more than getting a uber Logia ?

EDIT well whitey i do agree that fruit only works so well as it does cause its him using it to compliment his strenght,as he said that ability was pretty much made for him^^
    Well the thread isn't called future Blackbeard vs shanks so I'm calling it how I see it. It's quite obvious BB is going to be a top fighter but even so I doubt he'll be the last enemy.

I forgot about garp WHITEBEARD he's another one who would own present Blackbeard.

I dont see how Blackbeard is going to beat/surpass Donflamingo. (you know there going to clash)

Back on topic Grap would hand BB his rocks.

Heck Jinbei will hand BB his rocks also.
    Last edited by WHITEBEARD~; January 19th, 2007 at 12:51 AM.

Well the thread isn't called future Blackbeard vs shanks so I'm calling it how I see it. It's quite obvious BB is going to be a top fighter but even so I doubt he'll be the last enemy.

I forgot about garp WHITEBEARD he's another one who would own present Blackbeard.
    but if i did start a how is Blackbeard gonna improve himself thread then you would have some suggestions on how to do that ?

cause i seriously cant see what else he can do besides adding a logia power to his yonkou level strenght and gaining allys for his fight(shichibukai & his crew)

but if i did start a how is Blackbeard gonna improve himself thread then you would have some suggestions on how to do that ?

cause i seriously cant see what else he can do besides adding a logia power to his yonkou level strenght and gaining allys for his fight(shichibukai & his crew)
    Well I disagree with BB being near yonkou just because he scratched a young shanks. Nobody knows what happened, for all we know that's how BB lost his teeth. I think now that he has his darkness fruit he will either reach yonkou strength or almost reach it.

Your right about his attacks thier doesn't really seem to be much he can do. Maybe he could use a blackout attack so his enemy will be blind, there isn't much really.

Well, one needs to remember that Shanks does not have a devil fruit. So BB can't render him powerless. Not to mention that if he decided to suck him in, Shanks would probably just put his sword right in front of him and impale BB. After all, he can take damage just like any other human being.

He is strongest against other Devil fruit users, that's the catch. Unless he learns some highly powerful techniques such as black hole cage (or something similar), it won't do him much good against the demonic-like strenght users such as Mihawk, Zorro (soon anyway), Shanks and WB.

But BB in his current state probably would get defeated, although after a long fight.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information