+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 263 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 5243

Thread: General Blackbeard Thread

Default Re: Do you like the idea of Blackbeard having multiple DFs?

Quote Originally Posted by kmohyudin View Post
    I don't care how many he eats, as long as Luffy vs Blackbeard is convincing...
    This quote describes my opinion perfectly.

2014 Tournament Picks: Jinbei, Bartolomeo, Nami, Hancock, Fujitora, Caesar. Vivi
    3DS Friend Code: 2294-4465-2602 / NNID: MetaDash
    (thanks to Shuhan and Hiroy for Dash pic)

I would allow this if Blackbeard turns out to be multiple persons in one body. It would make sense. But if Blackbeard is only one person then I don't like this idea, even if it's because of his Darkness Fruit.

I like!

Yes, but only if it's 2 and if he's the only one that has the ability

Quote Originally Posted by onearmZollo View Post
    I would allow this if Blackbeard turns out to be multiple persons in one body. It would make sense. But if Blackbeard is only one person then I don't like this idea, even if it's because of his Darkness Fruit.
    He did not actually EAT a second fruit though, he drew the powers out with his Darkness Fruit so it makes perfect sense if he can contain the power with his darkness fruit also.
    One Piece Recaps
    576 577 578 579+580 581 582-584: part 1 part 2
    585-587
    Formerly known as JackVance

Somebody who voted no, please leave an argument. I fail to see what the problem is.

The 20 month hiatus is over... "Chapters 180-237 - Fighting, Battling and Waging War" OUT NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wintergt View Post
    He did not actually EAT a second fruit though, he drew the powers out with his Darkness Fruit so it makes perfect sense if he can contain the power with his darkness fruit also.
    I did not say he eat a second fruit. I don't agree that it's a good idea if it's because of his Darkness fruit that allows him to suck powers from other fruits. No two DFs power should be within one person. I think this idea only works if Blackbeard turns out to be multiple persons as been insinuated through a few clues. That would explain it all and make sense why he could do it.

Multiple persons... really...? You can accept... a personality disorder... but not two devil fruits, because that would be weird?

What kind of fanfic colored glasses are you people reading this series through?

The 20 month hiatus is over... "Chapters 180-237 - Fighting, Battling and Waging War" OUT NOW!!!

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Gotta eat em all Blackbeard mon!

/Pokemon theme song
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

I didn't like the idea because "one DF per person" was basically an universal law, and there was nothing wrong with Blackbeard having only the Darkness Fruit. The development felt unnecessary.

But, like I said, my opinion may change depending on what Oda does with it.
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

It's not that I don't like him having the two devil fruits; I'd just prefer it if the power wasn't Whitebeard's. That's all. I guess if anyone would get two powers, it would be 'Mr. Lucky'.

Quote Originally Posted by herr_sebbe View Post
    Multiple persons... really...? You can accept... a personality disorder... but not two devil fruits, because that would be weird?

What kind of fanfic colored glasses are you people reading this series through?
    Not a personality disorder, Blackbeard is actually 3 people. Like Triplets conjoint in one body.

Reread chapter 225, Luffy refer to Blackbeard as "they". Not refering to Blackbeards crew because he did not meet his crew nor knows about them.

Look at Shank's scar. It's a scratch from a claw, indicated Blackbeard might even poses a Zoan fruit. One of "them" has that ability. Edit: Or maybe he uses a claw like weapon with no fruit ability most likely.

Look at Blackbeard's flag, 3 skulls = 3 people. The flag is always the sign of the captain. Blackbeard is not one person.
    Last edited by onearmZollo; March 12th, 2010 at 04:52 PM.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

I love this idea simply because I theorized about it like 2 or 3 years ago.

I won't be surprised if Vegapunk has found a person(a D. or not) that he has successfully been able to make that specimen survive eating 2 DFs or more.

I remember when all of you said it wouldn't happen(this goes out to the entire OP fandom). Not to mention Oda's heavily hinted it has more to do with Teach himself and not his DF since if it was all DF he wouldn't need a cloak so nobody could see what he's doing

FOOLS! ZEHAHAHAHAHA!
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

I did not say he eat a second fruit. I don't agree that it's a good idea if it's because of his Darkness fruit that allows him to suck powers from other fruits. No two DFs power should be within one person. I think this idea only works if Blackbeard turns out to be multiple persons as been insinuated through a few clues. That would explain it all and make sense why he could do it.
    A solid logia is already a weird thing. He's basically a paramecia like mr3 but with darkness, right? On top of that, he can disable powers, which is unique also. So to conclude that he can draw out a power with it and contain it in his darkness isn't too much of a stretch. It has the benefit that it's probably the simplest explanation.

Now to contrast, what speaks in favor of there being another person (a siamese twin hiding under his clothes somewhere, or inside him, Total Recall style), is the fact that he needed to hide how he pulled off this trick. And the fact that Marco says "as we all know" which implies they knew about his abnormality way before he got the yami yami no mi, which Ace didn't seem to know about so maybe the WB pirates just like everyone else (even the marines seemed surprised "what is this darkness?") didn't know this either.

However I very much doubt he already had a zoan, then they would know he can sustain multiple DFs and Shiryuu wouldn't doubt if it could work.
    One Piece Recaps
    576 577 578 579+580 581 582-584: part 1 part 2
    585-587
    Formerly known as JackVance

Not a personality disorder, Blackbeard is actually 3 people. Like Triplets conjoint in one body.

Reread chapter 225, Luffy refer to Blackbeard as "they". Not refering to Blackbeards crew because he did not meet his crew nor knows about them.

Look at Shank's scar. It's a scratch from a claw, indicated Blackbeard might even poses a Zoan fruit. One of "them" has that ability.

Look at Blackbeard's flag, 3 skulls = 3 people. The flag is always the sign of the captain. Blackbeard is not one person.
    sooooooooooo another random fan fic made by people how well did the last one work out

thatch is bb's crew member was bad enough

and they didn't see one of his crew members and hell I'm sure off screen they figured it out

bb will have two devil fruits and that's it I'm guessing this theory has some logic but very little too much speculating, basically i'll believe when i see it

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by wintergt View Post

However I very much doubt he already had a zoan, then they would know he can sustain multiple DFs and Shiryuu wouldn't doubt if it could work.
    You did raise a good point there. Maybe his other twin uses a claw like weapon, I was iffy with the zoan fruit, hence why I said "might" possess that fruit. I still think the clues points to multiple Blackbeards.

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    bb will have two devil fruits and that's it I'm guessing this theory has some logic but very little too much speculating, basically i'll believe when i see it
    But the multiple Blackbeards theory does have evidences to back it. Unlike those who suggest it's the Will of D. or speculating it's part of the Darkness fruit abilities.

And it would still support the one person-one fruit universal law.

Default Re: General Blackbeard Thread

Hahahaha, best poll ever!!!^^

But the multiple Blackbeards theory does have evidences to back it. Unlike those who suggest it's the Will of D. or speculating it's part of the Darkness fruit abilities.

And it would still support the one person-one fruit universal law.
    it's got potential but still major speculating

not saying it won't happen just not convinced

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    it's got potential but still major speculating

not saying it won't happen just not convinced
    Of course it's still speculating at this point until Oda reveals it. But that is the fun he allows the fans to have. But Oda doesn't pull something out of his ass without giving clues.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information