+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 263 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: General Blackbeard Thread

Default Re: General Blackbeard Thread

I predict that: Blackbeard is Luffy's drunken uncle.

Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

LOL, Time for a Blackbeard rant!!!

Blackbeard can obviously take alot of damage, so far he is the ONLY character in all of One Piece to display such great Endurance (He laughed off Ace's "Hiken" attack and surived easily). Remember Blackbeard has already got the best of Red-Haired Shanks by making him look like a wild animal attack victim.

Also Shanks and Blackbeard splitting the sky is no better than Ener blowing up an island or Ace creating the sun it is just a feat. Blackbeard's Blackhole powers are more powerful than all of those. Blackbeard as of Now has displayed the greatest power in One Piece. I don't see him losing to a Shanks just off of one feat.
    Last edited by Phenomenol; February 20th, 2007 at 07:52 PM.
    Thou he slay me, yet shall I trust him!!!!

This is kinda random, but after seeing a picture of BB, my non-OP savvy friend thought that BB had skin cancer on his stomach.

WTF........This thread is kinda mixed up? So BB has skin cancer, I hear! LOL

Well, in the picture with him and all his other crew members, his chest hair looks like cancer.

Default Re: Light And Dark

The reason why Enel has the possibility to defeat Blackbeard is because of the power of electromagnetism.

Out of the four major forces in the universe, Gravity is the weakest.
    Major nuclear
    Minor Nuclear
    Electromagnetism
    Gravity

Examples:
    When you place a piece if iorn next to metal shavings, nothing happens because the force of attraction is too weak and is bloked out by the earth.
    when you place a magnetized piece of iorn next to metal shavings, the are immediately attracted to it and attach themselves to the surface.

High speed trains in japan are launched on rails held only by magnetism. even though the mass of the magnets are small in comparison to the mass of the earth, the power of electromagnetism over powers the gravity.

Solar radiation And solar winds constantly batter the earth. None of the rays reach the earth because the earth itself is a giant magnet and repells the deadly waves. If gravity was stronger than electromagnetism, the waves would reach the surface with the pull of the earth.

People only believe gravity is strong because we only see it in objects the size of planets, suns, and moons. Gravity is sometimes misunderstood as the srongest because of blackholes. Due to hawking radiation, a black hole is not as powerful as though since atoms are able to escape the pull through the ececretion jet. blackholes are created when Major Nuclear power is exerted in one location such as a supernova.

The facts of electromagnetism show that it has greater power than Gravity.
    If an object with a mass of 50 solarmasses( typical blackhole) and a magnetic charge were to come in contact with a blackhole, it would destroy the Black hole. However, this is only in theory because nothing but Quasars, Pulsars, Nuetron stars, Blackholes, and Super Red Giants have been observed to hold a mass of that preportion. Electromagnetism has shown that if an object of equal mass encountered another object of equal mass that was magnetised, the magnetic object would over power the non-magnetized object.

Blackbeard: Raahhhh!!!
    Aaagh!!!
    (hisss!!!)
    Hahh...
    Hahh...
    I just told you...!! Darkness sucks in everything.
    Bullets, blades, blows, blazes and lightning blasts!!!
    Blackbeard said it. Ener gets raped.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by hentai2021 View Post
    The reason why Enel has the possibility to defeat Blackbeard is because of the power of electromagnetism.

Out of the four major forces in the universe, Gravity is the weakest.
    Major nuclear
    Minor Nuclear
    Electromagnetism
    Gravity

Examples:
    When you place a piece if iorn next to metal shavings, nothing happens because the force of attraction is too weak and is bloked out by the earth.
    when you place a magnetized piece of iorn next to metal shavings, the are immediately attracted to it and attach themselves to the surface.

High speed trains in japan are launched on rails held only by magnetism. even though the mass of the magnets are small in comparison to the mass of the earth, the power of electromagnetism over powers the gravity.

Solar radiation And solar winds constantly batter the earth. None of the rays reach the earth because the earth itself is a giant magnet and repells the deadly waves. If gravity was stronger than electromagnetism, the waves would reach the surface with the pull of the earth.

People only believe gravity is strong because we only see it in objects the size of planets, suns, and moons. Gravity is sometimes misunderstood as the srongest because of blackholes. Due to hawking radiation, a black hole is not as powerful as though since atoms are able to escape the pull through the ececretion jet. blackholes are created when Major Nuclear power is exerted in one location such as a supernova.

The facts of electromagnetism show that it has greater power than Gravity.
    If an object with a mass of 50 solarmasses( typical blackhole) and a magnetic charge were to come in contact with a blackhole, it would destroy the Black hole. However, this is only in theory because nothing but Quasars, Pulsars, Nuetron stars, Blackholes, and Super Red Giants have been observed to hold a mass of that preportion. Electromagnetism has shown that if an object of equal mass encountered another object of equal mass that was magnetised, the magnetic object would over power the non-magnetized object.
    Alas, if this was the real world, I would agree with you. You're right, cosmic radiation can escape the force of a blackhole. Black holes are actually created when a star's mass becomes so great that the Pauli effect cannot maintain itself and the star becomes zero-point (or absolute) matter, also known as a singularity. anything that approaches a singularity also gets sucked in, and that's what creates a black hole.

But, this is a manga, and Oda's not a theoretical physicist. He's a brilliant storyteller with a great romance story. Enel being electromagnetic radiation has no bearing on his ability to defeat Blackbeard. Oda will decide who's best suited to defeat Blackbeard, and that person is most likely Luffy.
    Calling it now: Big Mom has the Sui Sui no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit).

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    Oda will decide who's best suited to defeat Blackbeard, and that person is most likely Luffy.
    Heck their could be alot of people that are able to defeat Blackbeard. I really don't see how Luffy can even talk to Blackbeard. anyone who fights him most likely will have trouble, Blackbeards powers suit his skills well.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenol View Post
    Heck their could be alot of people that are able to defeat Blackbeard. I really don't see how Luffy can even talk to Blackbeard. anyone who fights him most likely will have trouble, Blackbeards powers suit his skills well.
    Because Luffy's the hero? This is HIS story. Blackbeard's goals are parallel to Luffy's, and he is in exact opposition to him. A villian who is an exact foil to the hero is the antagonist, and in 99% of stories, only the hero can defeat this person.

Granted, there are a few exceptions, like Yu Yu Hakusho, but technically, Yama only lost to his next opponent BECAUSE of his fight with Yusuke.

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    Because Luffy's the hero? This is HIS story. Blackbeard's goals are parallel to Luffy's, and he is in exact opposition to him. A villian who is an exact foil to the hero is the antagonist, and in 99% of stories, only the hero can defeat this person.

Granted, there are a few exceptions, like Yu Yu Hakusho, but technically, Yama only lost to his next opponent BECAUSE of his fight with Yusuke.
    I beleive we all know that, All I am saying is I am going to question HOW Luffy beats Blackbeard (If they do fight) Luffy's victories has been a little suspect in his career so far. Take the Crocodile fight for instance I still question Luffy's so called victory.

For someone like Luffy to handle Blackbeard or ANY other big timer is beyond me.

I beleive we all know that, All I am saying is I am going to question HOW Luffy beats Blackbeard (If they do fight) Luffy's victories has been a little suspect in his career so far. Take the Crocodile fight for instance I still question Luffy's so called victory.

For someone like Luffy to handle Blackbeard or ANY other big timer is beyond me.
    Well, it's the same thing as how Yusuke beat Toguro. It just happens. Questioning Shonen Logic is the worst thing you can do. It's like asking how Lambo used the 10 year bazooka on his 15 year old self to win his ring battle in Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Whatever the way is, Oda will come up with SOMETHING.

And honestly, the storm move was actually playing parallel to the villian. For example, pretty much every unique move used in an arc was based on the situation. For example, The Gears were based on Airbrakes/gears in old-style trains, the Golden moves were based on the "City of Gold" everyone was seeking, Storm was based on "making it rain", Finger net and pinwheel are obvious, and so on and so forth.

Although, I can't really picture how Gomu Gomu no Jet Fireworks would work.

Agreed!!! It is always one of those things that will just happen.^^^

I just hate to see strong and talented characters lose like that. Especially Crocodile.

their are some excuses though, It is called Scooter, Author help, cheating, or like hurry up and kill this character because we made him to powerful.....

Gomu Gomu no Fireworks has to be one of my top 5 favorite attacks.

Take the Crocodile fight for instance I still question Luffy's so called victory.
    Luffy's goal in that arc was not to beat Crocodile in one punch, he came to save the kingdom and make crocodile fall; yes he did lose twice against Crocodile, but he finally got him down, all because of his will.

The point was that he beat Croc in the end. That's all that matters.

Default General Blackbeard Thread

Hello everyone it's my first post and my first thread so please be cool with me if i am wrong and if i make mistake ( i'm french). I don't rememder a thread about this so i will try:
    I think blackbeard can't be a shichibukai because he doesn't look like or have a name of a animal. We have got Crocodile, the bear guy with his bible, doflamingo who looks like a flamingo (obvious i know), mihawk and jinbei form the mermaid island. I may be wrong but i think it might be possible.
    So what do you think and if you think the same what could be the other shichibukay 's animal particularity.
    If this thread has been already made i am sorry again.

Default Re: reason why blackbeard can't be a shichibukai

Thats a kind of silly way to count him out.

Yeah, and I never heard of a animal with a name similar to "Jembai". Even if a merman.

hmm, i dont see why blackbeard cant be a shichibukai.but then again, it might not happen, since about every time we guess something it turns out completley wrong.Maybe oda visits this forum and once he sees our predictons, he does his story a whole nother way.ANSWER ME IF YOUR HERE ODA!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information