+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 266 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: General Blackbeard Thread

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AD-HD Pirate's Avatar

Default Re: General Blackbeard Thread

Can you imagine how awesome Whitebeard vs. Blackbeard is going to be?
    If it happens of course.

I think that it might happen after Luffy and Whitebeard have become friends to each others.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by AD-HD Pirate View Post
    So, how many people here think that BB is going to kill Whitebeard?

I do.
    If I am not mistaken, did Blackbeard ever mention that he was going to kill Whitebeard (or TRY)?

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq
    If nothing else, I don't think he openly goes around smashing towns and countries if he isn't fairly certain that he can deal with anything or anyone that he encounters, up to and including Whitebeard himself.
    I agree that Blackbeard will be a great opponent for anyone, but to be fair to Whitebeard we haven't even seen the guy's skills, let alone he still retains that title from matching Gold roger.

Can you imagine how awesome Whitebeard vs. Blackbeard is going to be?
    If it happens of course.

I think that it might happen after Luffy and Whitebeard have become friends to each others.
    Yes. Luffy and Whitebeard will defintaly meet. This may happen whilst Ace is still missing... so we won't be seeing Ace for a while.

If I am not mistaken, did Blackbeard ever mention that he was going to kill Whitebeard (or TRY)?
    He said that Whitebeard's era is over. Take a hint.

WHITEBEARD2

So, how many people here think that BB is going to kill Whitebeard?

I do.
    Yea considering that oda clearly said that Whitebeard is the strongest man in the world!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WHITEBEARD2 View Post
    Yea considering that oda clearly said that Whitebeard is the strongest man in the world!!!
    At the moment. But Shanks said that Blackbeard is getting stronger, and may become as powerful as Whitebeard. It's a clear hint from Oda.

EDIT: And why are you here again?

He said that Whitebeard's era is over. Take a hint.
    I mean, that claim can be taken in so many ways. Doflamingo (or his underlings) said the era of dreams is over. does that mean he is going to fight everybody in One Piece who has dreams? While your statement may be true that Blackbeard is going to try and fight Whitebeard it does not mean that he can really kill Whitebeard. To be fair we have not seen Whitebeard's might displayed as of yet.

WHITEBEARD2

Quote Originally Posted by $abZ View Post
    At the moment. But Shanks said that Blackbeard is getting stronger, and may become as powerful as Whitebeard. It's a clear hint from Oda.

EDIT: And why are you here again?
    id like to see you come up with FACTS, you know like from stephens scripts. i dont see anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStar View Post
    I mean, that claim can be taken in so many ways. Doflamingo (or his underlings) said the era of dreams is over. does that mean he is going to fight everybody in One Piece who has dreams? While your statement may be true that Blackbeard is going to try and fight Whitebeard it does not mean that he can really kill Whitebeard. To be fair we have not seen Whitebeard's might displayed as of yet.
    True. But Oda has made it obvious that Whitebeard is weaker than before and that Blackbeard is getting stronger rapidly.

Oda has given the clear hint.

But whatever happens... I'm sure Whitebeard will be defeated (most likely die) by someone. Being killed by a stronger Blackbeard would be great... the fight between the two would be heavy. They both hate each other aswell and are after the same prize.

EDIT: WHITEBEARD, shut up. I said it's a hint from Oda. And I also said that Whitebeard is cutrrently the strongest man. Why don't you just rape Whitebeard in the ass... that'd make you leave from here. Stop trying tio pick a fight all the time.

BB said that he is going to be Pirate King.
    Whitebeard stands his way. Of course BB is going to fight with him.

And $aBZ, don't mind WHITEY2. He will get banned soon.

WHITEBEARD2

BB said that he is going to be Pirate King.
    Whitebeard stands his way. Of course BB is going to fight with him.
    true but does that mean that blackbeard is stronger than whitebeard????

Are you like, four? Things change dude. Gol D. Roger was the strongest, he was captured and killed. And Blackbeard has at least the power of a Yonkou at the moment, otherwise Shanks wouldn't be so worried. Not to mention that Whitebeard is still actively involved in rehabilitation. You still think a sickly Whitebeard is going to have a chance with a man who rivalled his power before he even ate the Yami Yami fruit? I swear, man, you have the cognition skills of a four year old. Whitebeard is going to die. Accept it and stop your fanboy tardism.

true but does that mean that blackbeard is stronger than whitebeard????
    That doesn;t mean Blackbeard will never be stronger. At the minute... Whitebeard is stronger. But give me a SOLID FACT that Blackbeard will never become stronger.

Oh wait.. you can't. You fail at life.

WHITEBEARD2

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctum View Post
    Are you like, four? Things change dude. Gol D. Roger was the strongest, he was captured and killed. And Blackbeard has at least the power of a Yonkou at the moment, otherwise Shanks wouldn't be so worried. Not to mention that Whitebeard is still actively involved in rehabilitation. You still think a sickly Whitebeard is going to have a chance with a man who rivalled his power before he even ate the Yami Yami fruit? I swear, man, you have the cognition skills of a four year old. Whitebeard is going to die. Accept it and stop your fanboy tardism.
    if hes so sickly and weak how come he and shanks were able to split the sky???

Quote Originally Posted by $abZ View Post
    True. But Oda has made it obvious that Whitebeard is weaker than before and that Blackbeard is getting stronger rapidly.

Oda has given the clear hint.

But whatever happens... I'm sure Whitebeard will be defeated (most likely die) by someone. Being killed by a stronger Blackbeard would be great... the fight between the two would be heavy. They both hate each other aswell and are after the same prize.
    I don't see where Oda has made it obvious that Whitebeard is weaker than before? Not to mention the fact that we have yet to see Whitebeard's might.

I don't see where Oda has made it obvious that Whitebeard is weaker than before? Not to mention the fact that we have yet to see Whitebeard's might.
    Well... he's being treated. A monkey could figure out he's weaker than before. Oda made that clear as ever.

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

Well, I think there have been strong hints that Roger was stronger then Whitebeard. After all, having the ability to fight "evenly" doesn't make clear who won.

Roger at the end of his life was smiling, had no obvious signs of injury, and made a declaration that changed an era. That man, despite his capture, never lost his cool. Also, he's the man who sailed to Raftel and captured One Piece, becoming the Pirate King.

Meanwhile, Whitebeard is old, injured and wearing an IV. He's constantly frowning, and acts like a dick to everyone he meets. He's arrogant to no end, refusing to recognise anyone as a threat to him--despite the fact that he's clearly been hurt before. Also, he never sailed to Raftel, never claimed One Piece, and never became Pirate King. He's just "close" to it. Even so many years later Whitebeard is unable to go to Raftel.

Who's the real winner here? Roger seems to hold so much over Whitebeard's head. There's even hints that someone else may yet surpass Whitebeard. And hints are all we have to go on now.

I see Roger and Whitebeard as having more of a "Goku/Vegeta" relationship. Both were strong fighters, but I would guess that Whitebeard was always a little bit behind.

Hey guys, just don't mind WHITEY2. He will get banned soon enough. Don't answer him or anything.

Default Re: How to beat Blackbeard.

1) Evil opposites of the Straw Hats.

They are since when?

And if they are then what Strawhats are the respective Blackbeard Pirates supposed to be opposites of?

And how are they their opposites in what ways?

Get Rich Or Claim Welfare! BlackGalleon1's Avatar

I posted this before (about WB and his strength) in the BB stronger than Shanks thread and thought it would be better if I just quoted it rather than write something thats basically the same.

My understanding is, and I might be wrong, that Whitebeard is known as the strongest man in the world because of a tie with Roger over 22 years. At that time of Rogers death this was a fact, however during the 22 years it went from being a fact to a title (like titles in boxing). The reason he still holds this title is because no one has challenged him, mainly because of his reputation. This does not mean that someone else out there hasn't become stronger. Don't forget that Whitebeard is old now and, like Garp, should be weaker than he was in his prime. As a result, Newgate has the title until someone defeats him, when the title will change hands (just like in boxing). I hope you understand what I mean.
    Rather live a coward than die a man.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information