+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 263 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 5243

Thread: General Blackbeard Thread

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: General Blackbeard Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ElementNick View Post
    His ability to have multiple either comes from the Yami Yami no mi or it would be the answer to Ace saying he has lived enough for 2 lives (basically). How he has lived 2 lives, unknown and really no speculation that I can think of to how that is possible, he never ate Brooke's fruit so I'm lost on that part.
    Ace said that Blackbeard was "twice" the age of him, not that he lived two separate lives... He merely said, "You are two times as old as I am..."

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Cool Re: General Blackbeard Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ElementNick View Post
    His ability to have multiple either comes from the Yami Yami no mi or it would be the answer to Ace saying he has lived enough for 2 lives (basically). How he has lived 2 lives, unknown and really no speculation that I can think of to how that is possible, he never ate Brooke's fruit so I'm lost on that part.
    I just figured Ace was saying he's lived twice as long as him. Ace is 20 and BB is probably 40 something.

What Ace said before they fought is something else I see ppl misinterpret.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Beyond Capabilities undead_assault's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaminari View Post
    page 16 in both shots same teeth. 2 missing at sides of the nose and 1 from the 2nd row of teeth.
    page 17 2nd row, left pic. Tooth is missing only form one side.
    page 18 3rd row, left pic. Tooth missing from the bottom is not missing anymore
    hmmm, in Chapter 578 page 8, Akainu's face is without wounds, in page 10-11, he is wounded again, in page 12, his wounds are missing again, in page 16-17, the wounds are there. Do you think Akainu is switching his heads?
    Are you ready for the next example?
    Chapter 185 page 15, no Usopp's teeth is missing.
    Chapter 185 page 18, 1 upper right teeth is missing.
    Chapter 185 page 19, 2 more teeths are missing.
    Chapter 186 page 4, only 1 teeth is missing.
    Chapter 186 page 11, 2 teeths are missing.
    Chapter 192 page 2, no missing teeth.
    It seems that Usopp has more heads that BB, but wait, he doesnt eat a DF, did he?

How did you figure out what his flag meant? I don't remember anything even slightly hinting about it being past, present and future. It could symbolize 3 devil fruits.
    It could be mean everything else.

Does Blackbeard carry any weapons other than guns? No, he has 3 guns and a bottle of rum.
    We haven't seen him "clawing" anyone yet and if you even buy that he clawed Shanks, that actually doesn't hurt the theory. Because that is exactly what theory is suggesting.
    He has 4 rings on his fingers, so if he punched him all 4 would leave a scar.
    hmmm, in chapter 575, last page, if you look closely, you will see his 4th pistol (covered by his clothes), but you still can see the gun's handle.

3 skulls on a flag = 3 heads
    3 scratches = claws
    inconsistent missing teeth = switching heads
    that conversation doesn't have a real interpretation as far as anyone knows but it works as an evidence supporting the claim.
    The theory came to light after BB stole WB's fruit, so all of the above are just pieces that people found fitting and it would explain at least how he is able to hold onto multiple fruits.

Oda has been pretty clear with the fact that a person cannot have more than 1 DF, there has to be a real reason as to why this doesn't apply to BB. Abnormal body could mean literally anything including a Cerberus Zoan.
    hmmm, if abnormal body is the result of a DF (in this case, cerberus DF), then everybody who has eaten DF would be considered abnormal too.

Cannot be power of Yami because

Point #1. Why didn't he try to kill Magellan and get his fruit, then steal WB's fruit and Ace's? Sure fire or poison aren't THE most powerful fruits but both make you immune to physical attacks plus being immune to devil fruit powers should be a nobrainer.
    Point #2. Ask simple questions like, how does it work, why can't he take 20 fruits, whats the limit, World Government would DEFINITELY know if there was such a powerful fruit BECAUSE THEIR GUY WROTE A BOOK ABOUT DEVIL FRUITS which BB read. No way in hell would they let him live, if they knew that Darkness fruit could do this.

As for body comment I have addressed it above. Unless someone can tell me what exactly in his body structure gives him ability to hold multiple fruits or can counter my argument vs why it can't be Darkness fruit, you don't even have a theory here. Yet Cerberus theory still as plausible as with the "abnormal body" comment.
    hmmm,

#1 Maybe because the limit is exist or have some consequences to user's body (like Luffy using too much gear 2nd or Magellan using too much poison).

#2 Like I said, there is a limit, Luffy cant strecth his body to 20 KMs long. Buggy cant control his body parts that separated far away from him, Aokiji cant freeze the entire world, and the list goes on...
    Maybe, they dont know that Yami Yami can do that, it is the matter of the user's creativity. The perfect example would be Gomu Gomu no Mi. Even if that fruit exists in the book and its power is explained (give you power of rubber), you cant use Gear 2nd or Gear 3rd unless you figured it yourself. Luffy himself using that power after 10 years since he ate that DF.
    hmmm, I'm not using any lame signature

I forgot about the Akainu thing lol. I guess he was hiding the fact he ate a 2nd DF and is hiding it until the time is right.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralYonkouMt.Bandit Zik View Post
    I forgot about the Akainu thing lol. I guess he was hiding the fact he ate a 2nd DF and is hiding it until the time is right.
    A trend-- it must be!

Quote Originally Posted by undead_assault View Post
    hmmm, in Chapter 578 page 8, Akainu's face is without wounds, in page 10-11, he is wounded again, in page 12, his wounds are missing again, in page 16-17, the wounds are there. Do you think Akainu is switching his heads?
    Are you ready for the next example?
    Chapter 185 page 15, no Usopp's teeth is missing.
    Chapter 185 page 18, 1 upper right teeth is missing.
    Chapter 185 page 19, 2 more teeths are missing.
    Chapter 186 page 4, only 1 teeth is missing.
    Chapter 186 page 11, 2 teeths are missing.
    Chapter 192 page 2, no missing teeth.
    It seems that Usopp has more heads that BB, but wait, he doesnt eat a DF, did he?
    LOL, are you being sarcastic mate? because those are battles wounds at the time being, or are you really using that for the debate?

Beyond Capabilities undead_assault's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by masterMD112 View Post
    LOL, are you being sarcastic mate? because those are battles wounds at the time being, or are you really using that for the debate?
    hmmm, it position changes? Then after missing, i became completed again.
    hmmm, I'm not using any lame signature

Ought to be as "prominent" as the idea that Blackbeard can magically regrow TEETH when he changes a personality, or that he even holds "three" of them because of the OBVIOUS examples where a few insignificant, and incorrect, points are examined and accounted for; teeth, guns, skulls on his flag, and the number of scars he inflicted upon another character.

And you state that this sort of thing cannot be used to signify that those very characters, that hold practically identical reason as this theory suggests to not have the chance of holding the same significance as the very epitome of the Cerberus Theory-- why not?

Cool Re: General Blackbeard Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AGOG View Post
    A trend-- it must be!
    Akainu must've ate this DF:
    Hidden:

Muppet Muppet no mi, Model: Two-headed monster
    Same thing I thought when I read the teeth "point" and how Zoro and Luffy are able to see 3 heads while Nami isn't.
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralYonkouMt.Bandit Zik View Post
    Akainu must've ate this DF:
    Hidden:
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...k_N._Stein.jpg

Muppet Muppet no mi, Model: Two-headed monster
    Same thing I thought when I read the teeth "point" and how Zoro and Luffy are able to see 3 heads while Nami isn't.
    If only he dared to use such a powerful image to frighten all the WB pirates during the war, it may have been extremely effective in slaying an old man by giving him the adrenaline to pop that heart of his....

Ought to be as "prominent" as the idea that Blackbeard can magically regrow TEETH when he changes a personality, or that he even holds "three" of them because of the OBVIOUS examples where a few insignificant, and incorrect, points are examined and accounted for; teeth, guns, skulls on his flag, and the number of scars he inflicted upon another character.

And you state that this sort of thing cannot be used to signify that those very characters, that hold practically identical reason as this theory suggests to not have the chance of holding the same significance as the very epitome of the Cerberus Theory-- why not?
    I'm not here to say who is correct or who is wrong, people can believe whatever they wish, but using those example when Usoup is fighting and having a massive rock flew to his face, and then having a few missing teeth here and there during the "battle" is different than BB standing there talking and his teeth changes without the cause or effect of battle, like you said "magically".

I like the Ceberus theory and all but I'm not saying it's a certain thing, but when using examples, i would prefer if it is recurring and in similar situation as of BB, If for example, Usoup's teeth keep changing patterns while his not in battle and the patterns is recurring every time i see him, i will shut up.

Has anyone made the "fetus in fetu" argument for Blackbeard? If he's keeping two twins alive in that massive belly of his, along with a variant of Kumadori's bio-feedback, he could extend the use of the devil fruits in his twins from his belly to his hands, thus explaining having a fruit in each hand.

I'm not here to say who is correct or who is wrong, people can believe whatever they wish, but using those example when Usoup is fighting and having a massive rock flew to his face, and then having a few missing teeth here and there during the "battle" is different than BB standing there talking and his teeth changes without the cause or effect of battle, like you said "magically".

I like the Ceberus theory and all but I'm not saying it's a certain thing, but when using examples, i would prefer if it is recurring and in similar situation as of BB, If for example, Usoup's teeth keep changing patterns while his not in battle and the patterns is recurring every time i see him, i will shut up.
    I've got news for you, this "magic" idea is fictional. There is proof that Oda doesn't even want to have any magic in the manga, meaning that he doesn't want supernatural means, aside from DF users, explaining how certain things work.

It means, there's no split personalities or something as absurd as that stuff which people claim makes up the "terrible" foundation of the Cerberus Theory.

I've got news for you, this "magic" idea is fictional. There is proof that Oda doesn't even want to have any magic in the manga, meaning that he doesn't want supernatural means, aside from DF users, explaining how certain things work.

It means, there's no split personalities or something as absurd as that stuff which people claim makes up the "terrible" foundation of the Cerberus Theory.
    thanks for the news, but the word "magically" was used in your previous post, so it is not I who've used the word or the related terms of it, hence the quotation. "terrible" it may be in your perception but others may think otherwise, calling it absurd is your opinion, which i respect. I was merely dis-please with the example used for the debate about teeth via Usoup and BB, I've express and outlined what i dis-please about it and now moving on. thanks for the debate, have a good day.

I hope to have a great one...

Lastly, I was using magically as a means of mockery, not what you implied.

I hope to have a great one...

Lastly, I was using magically as a means of mockery, not what you implied.
    No worries, acknowledged it now and now back to my assignments, peace out.

Forget about a cerberus, BB ate the Oni Oni no Mi - Model Asura. He has three human heads that rotate around a single neck and can grow 4 extra arms!

Just kidding, I very much prefer the theory that 3 heads in the flag represent the fates. Shanks scar can come from many things, for all we know it was an attack with a broken bottle picked mid-fight by BB. We'll see what it means that he has an abnormal body when the time comes, but it's probably something inherent to him and not related to the devil fruits; the Yami Yami no Mi allowed him to draw WB's powers out since it's gravity, not necessarily to absorb and hold them.

From Steel Balls... Muda Muda no Mi's Avatar

After reading the most recent posts, I just thought of something. When Undead Assault posted this:

#2 Like I said, there is a limit, Luffy cant stretch his body to 20 KMs long. Buggy cant control his body parts that separated far away from him, Aokiji cant freeze the entire world, and the list goes on...

Maybe, they don't know that Yami Yami can do that, it is the matter of the user's creativity. The perfect example would be Gomu Gomu no Mi. Even if that fruit exists in the book and its power is explained (give you power of rubber), you cant use Gear 2nd or Gear 3rd unless you figured it yourself. Luffy himself using that power after 10 years since he ate that DF.
    I bolded the important part of what made me think of something. Now, as UA pointed out, just because the Devil Fruit was in the book stating the power of said devil fruit, does NOT by any means list every possible attribute and/or ability "said" devil fruit can bestow upon it's user. For all we know, the book could just list the general traits of the Devil Fruit, have a picture of it, and leave it at that. "Entry 046854P - Gomu Gomu no Mi. Paramecia. Has the ability to turn your body into rubber." Same could apply for the YamiČ fruit. We just don't know. BUT, here's the caveat to what I was going to point out....

Luffy, after realizing that he needed to improve his abilities in order to protect his crewmates (with a little motivation due to Aokiji), upgraded himself with his Gears. No possible feat for anyone, were it not for his DF ability that allowed him this. Would it also not be prudent to say that Blackbeard, after researching everything he could about the YamiČ fruit, and fighting Ace, also found ways to improve and/or upgrade his Yami powers?

Maybe it's possible that, once he realized his darkness had the power to "absorb devil fruit powers" by contacting them (thereby negating DF users back to normal during said contact), Blackbeard could have touched upon this specific trait more to see if maybe, possibly he could find a way to absorb the devil fruit and keep its power using his darkness....

If you had figured out a way to have access to another devil fruit power, even though you already had one, but you weren't sure if the way you figured out would work or not, wouldn't you test this out first on the devil fruit power you most wanted next, just in case it doesn't work out as expected and you die because of it or what have you? It's possible that Blackbeard thought this very way; Not knowing if his darkness might ACTUALLY absorb the fruit's power and KEEP it, he simply tried it first on the person whose power he wanted next the most: Whitebeard's GuraČ fruit. Maybe this is WHY Shiryuu said what he said during that exact situation when BB was under the blanket. And, this also explains why he didn't bother stealing anyone else's powers (Ace, Magellan, etc.) UNTIL then...

...yeah, it's just as much a theory as anything else. But, it's no worse than saying someone with a Zoan fruit can switch heads in the blink of an eye and NOT show any Zoan properties at all regarding the said fruit that allowed one to do so. And don't get me started on how Ace or Magellan's fruits give you the ability to be immune to physical attacks and Devil fruit powers. That makes NO SENSE!
    Last edited by Muda Muda no Mi; April 26th, 2010 at 12:16 AM.

im pretty curious as to which WILL blackbeard is carrying with the D in his name. Obviously Luffy has part of Rogers and some powerful character from the void century.... but what could Blackbeard have? Perhaps BB is carrying the will of the evil that the world government is trying to hide?

orite bawjaw's?

Quote Originally Posted by Sargaz View Post
    im pretty curious as to which WILL blackbeard is carrying with the D in his name. Obviously Luffy has part of Rogers and some powerful character from the void century.... but what could Blackbeard have? Perhaps BB is carrying the will of the evil that the world government is trying to hide?
    Im sorry but what?

@ Muda Muda no mi, thats an interesting theory. A lot of people believe he was able to gain WB's DF abilities due to his own DF. Not that it was because a "magic blanket" allows him to, or that he has 3 lifes/personalities rubbish. I am going to stick to that idea as well until proven otherwise, seems to make the most sense to me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information