+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 284 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: General Blackbeard Thread

Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

Quote Originally Posted by ONEinchPUNCH View Post
    Your right about his attacks thier doesn't really seem to be much he can do. Maybe he could use a blackout attack so his enemy will be blind, there isn't much really.
    well the strength bit is one of those cases when we just have to wait and see but since Shanks acknlowledges his strength id say hes not far behind em,

and the Darkness fruit has gotta have more uses, i mean he pretty much risked his life to gain this fruit cause of its invincibilty in his hands, as i said i think what hes shown in the Ace fight is basicly the gomu gomu pistol of the darkness fruit the most basic uses for it.

Blackbeard was intentionally trading blows with Ace, if he wanted to end the fight early he could have, he was literally playing around, as evidenced by the complete waste of time that his first move was, which he knew damn well wouldn't do anything to Ace.

I'll tell you one thing I know WHITEBEARDS sig make Blackbeard look uber powerful, those words just seem so in character.

Shanks fought Blackbeard when he was a solitary man, this was before Shanks made his crew, just 20 years ago, Blackbeard and Shanks fought and no one of them won but Shanks received the scar.

20 years has passed or more......... Shanks lost an arm....... he is rather at a disadvantage vs Blackbeard's devil fruit powers.........

if Blackbeard's resistances to hits and attacks is insanely high, Shanks might not be able to beat him after a long battle.........

I would say that this match is a win for Blackbeard..... because his power is just too overwhelming.....
    Pro-Main Cast Evangelist. In Oda We Trust. TheJackAss Crew. AMC = Anti-main Cast. Luffy x Nami.

I hope BB loses shanks cause i hate BB , he is fat and loses his teeth and his crew all so wierd and ugly LOLZ. I think shanks is very strong and like wat others said he might be able to cut thru the elements and when he does that i dun think BB stand a chance unless his defence is rather uber high. I just wanna see how BB fights with the "God" Eneru =) Sure looks rather cool with eneru and his god crap but his powers are amazing + he stil got mantra. I also wanna find out wat a darkness power can do?? Like maybe fire a dark Beam at ppl. Maybe it hits like a hyperbeam in pokemon just that the darkness amplifies it??

I definitely suspect shanks is more powerful...1. because his charisma thing was pretty damn impressive. 2. Hes made it on his own, BB seems like a skulker, and is only now able to make his move 3. BB's crew seems strong, but not really that impressive, their basically just a bunch of bastards strung together...and this being one piece, its going to be shown not be good enough

Anyway, people have seen BB s new ability and think its invincible because its gravity etc...but this is one piece, where the laws of science dont conform to reality...It also must be remembered that Shanks, WHite beards and Dragons as well as the rest of shibukais power hasnt been revealed. I mean look at the clash between Shanks and WB, that caused more of an impact than ace vs BB...as did broggy vs dory...so people should calm down on proclaiming BB undefeatable. Also Im sure by the time he faces off with Luffy will have got more powerful...again

peace

BTW, Enel would not beat BB, BB has massive physical strength and quite possible a stronger devil fruit...Hmm although when enel went into God mode it was more impressive than anything ace did

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonroyale View Post

Anyway, people have seen BB s new ability and think its invincible because its gravity etc...but this is one piece, where the laws of science dont conform to reality...It also must be remembered that Shanks, WHite beards and Dragons as well as the rest of shibukais power hasnt been revealed. I mean look at the clash between Shanks and WB, that caused more of an impact than ace vs BB...as did broggy vs dory...so people should calm down on proclaiming BB undefeatable. Also Im sure by the time he faces off with Luffy will have got more powerful...again
    on paper..... he definitely is invinsible........ how the hell can you beat him?

however, you are right.... this being One Piece......

Luffy would have gotten stronger....... when they are "fated" to meet....
    Pro-Main Cast Evangelist. In Oda We Trust. TheJackAss Crew. AMC = Anti-main Cast. Luffy x Nami.

Quote Originally Posted by WHITEBEARD View Post
    I dont see how Blackbeard is going to beat/surpass Donflamingo. (you know there going to clash)

Back on topic Grap would hand BB his rocks.

Heck Jinbei will hand BB his rocks also.
    @Whitebeard: I'm bout to hand you your rocks, cuz you dont know what your talking about... All the big timers you just mentioned we havent seen what they can do at all, so dont make such bold statements, cuz if their shown later and they get beat by Luffy........

"You just owned yourself"

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AD-HD Pirate's Avatar

In the future BB will own some big timers.
    Whitebeard, maybe Shanks, couple Shichibukais...

Quote Originally Posted by Final End View Post
    @Whitebeard: I'm bout to hand you your rocks, cuz you dont know what your talking about... All the big timers you just mentioned we havent seen what they can do at all, so dont make such bold statements, cuz if their shown later and they get beat by Luffy........

"You just owned yourself"
    The Big Timers I have just mentioned all have monster strength/powers.

Every time I see that line ("you just owned yourself") something pink flys across my comps screen.

The Big Timers I have just mentioned all have monster strength/powers.
    Sorry to burst your buble, but so have Blackbeard too. He can obviosly take out Ace, who is Whitebeards second commander.
    BB will become lot worser than Shichibukais.

Quote Originally Posted by AD-HD Pirate View Post
    Sorry to burst your buble, but so have Blackbeard too. He can obviosly take out Ace, who is Whitebeards second commander.

WOW he beat Ace..................lets have a party BB beat Ace.

No BB wont become alot worse then the shcinibukai. He is going to become one.

You dont know that, you havent seen what any of them can really do...
    I'm tired of people trynna predict things, like who's stronger when we havent seen what they can do... From experience, oda's characters powers seem to get stronger and stronger, by who's character was last shown.. So that a negative for blackbeard. In other words we are going to see a lot of powerful characters, stronger than BB of course, so dont jump on the BB Band Wagon yet folks

No BB wont become alot worse then the shcinibukai. He is going to become one.
    Trust me. He will become lot more worser.
    You know how he can handle that Doflamingo? He make that "Dark Vortex" attack, graps Doflamingo in his arm and kills him.

Btw, Ace is easily in Shichibukais level. He is even more stronger than Croc.

You know how he can handle that Doflamingo? He make that "Dark Vortex" attack, graps Doflamingo in his arm and kills him.

Is worser even a word?

Ace isnt shichibukai level!!!!

Croc is no longer a shichibukai so he doesnt count!

Kill Doflamingo? wait what did u just say?

LOL dont give me that A** crack

Donflamingo will make BB walk into the sea.

you dont know whos stronger.

get off BB nuts.

get off BB nuts.
    We have yet to see DoFlamingo (not DonFlamingo) control an ability user. He was controlling Sarquiss, there's no definite proof he was also controlling Bellamy.

it's true, we don't know who's stronger, but when you compare character development, there's way more time spent on BB.

Regardless of which Yonkou (WB, Shanks, other) BB fights next, I think BB will take that character out.
    WARNING (Explicit Dialog)!!

get off BB nuts.

Hey whitebeard your a fanboy!!!!! But your right, you dont know who will beat who, so stop guessing....

We have yet to see DoFlamingo (not DonFlamingo) control an ability user. He was controlling Sarquiss, there's no definite proof he was also controlling Bellamy.
    So your telling me that spring guy would sit there and take Big Knife Sarquiss attack????

it's true, we don't know who's stronger, but when you compare character development, there's way more time spent on BB.
    So what. there alot of One piece left.......... its not the end.

Regardless of which Yonkou (WB, Shanks, other) BB fights next, I think BB will take that character out.
    I will take DoFlamingo over BB based off what Ive seen from both of them.

Doflamingo plan is way more evil then BBs plan.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information