+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 263 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 5243

Thread: General Blackbeard Thread

  1. #61

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by ONEinchPUNCH View Post
    You truly believe it has something to do with davy jones don't you. Well I prefer the poneglyphe Idea seems more realistic.
    I think it's a combination. Oda didn't change the origins of Davy Jones without a reason. In real life, Davy Jones is a pseudonym for the devil of the seas. If those that eat Devil fruits are said to have devils inside them or be cursed by devils, then he would exert some control over all other DF users. Perhaps the "ancient Weapons" were made specifically to combat Davy Jones?



    Doflamingo is the only other shichibukai who has been developed pretty well. I think Oda has big plans for him. So I wouldn't count out his plans just yet.
    I'm sure Oda DOES have big plans for Doflamingo. However, his current goal is unrealistic. Who knows, though? Oda could throw a plot twist.
    Calling it now: Big Mom has the Sui Sui no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit).

  2. #62

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    I think it's a combination. Oda didn't change the origins of Davy Jones without a reason. In real life, Davy Jones is a pseudonym for the devil of the seas. If those that eat Devil fruits are said to have devils inside them or be cursed by devils, then he would exert some control over all other DF users. Perhaps the "ancient Weapons" were made specifically to combat Davy Jones?
    You might be onto something there but what do you mean by control over devil fruit users? Do you mean he is drawing them closer to him or he has physical control over them?

    If he did have physical control over them wouldn't that make it impossible for a DF user to get one piece. Or it could enforce teamwork making zoro and sanji the strawhats only defence (finally someone else gets main villain?).





    I'm sure Oda DOES have big plans for Doflamingo. However, his current goal is unrealistic. Who knows, though? Oda could throw a plot twist.
    We could consider Oda considers dreams as your life and breaking them is the equilivant of death. So maybe Doflamingo is a terrorist?

  3. #63
    just like new Impel Down's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    a,e,i,o, and the rest

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Teach will create some amazing huge vortex that will destroy the world, and just when he's about to beat Shanks, Shanks eats some Soul Candy and turns into a vizard and uses Bankai and puts on his mask and slices BB apart.


  4. #64

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by WHITEBEARD View Post
    \BB anit going after a small fry (shanks) he going after THE WB.
    Well then, he's about a season too late.






    Sorry... Couldn't resist.

    Jake (Mega) Muller!

  5. #65

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by ONEinchPUNCH View Post
    You might be onto something there but what do you mean by control over devil fruit users? Do you mean he is drawing them closer to him or he has physical control over them?

    If he did have physical control over them wouldn't that make it impossible for a DF user to get one piece. Or it could enforce teamwork making zoro and sanji the strawhats only defence (finally someone else gets main villain?)
    Damn you, man, now you're gonna have me pondering this all night. Thank god I get off at 10.

    On one hand, if the devil fruit's curse is that they make you unable to swim and fall to the bottom of the sea, Davy Jones being the cause of this would be a rational explanation. on the other hand, having physical control over the Devil Fruit users would explain why no one but Roger has gotten to Raftel. Davy Jones could have the ability to manipulate all users of the devil fruit EXCEPT those that carry his will (D). That would explain everything...







    We could consider Oda considers dreams as your life and breaking them is the equilivant of death. So maybe Doflamingo is a terrorist?
    In a sense, yes. I used to think that Dragon was a terrorist, but he's more of a disestablishmentarianist / anarchist. Doflamingo defines a true terrorist: A pirate who lives simply to destroy.
    Calling it now: Big Mom has the Sui Sui no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit).

  6. #66

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    In a sense, yes. I used to think that Dragon was a terrorist, but he's more of a disestablishmentarianist / anarchist. Doflamingo defines a true terrorist: A pirate who lives simply to destroy.
    Guess this proves my point that Doflamingo is more sinisiter then BB.

  7. #67

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    Damn you, man, now you're gonna have me pondering this all night. Thank god I get off at 10.

    On one hand, if the devil fruit's curse is that they make you unable to swim and fall to the bottom of the sea, Davy Jones being the cause of this would be a rational explanation. on the other hand, having physical control over the Devil Fruit users would explain why no one but Roger has gotten to Raftel. Davy Jones could have the ability to manipulate all users of the devil fruit EXCEPT those that carry his will (D). That would explain everything...
    I like it

    Roger supposedly doesn't have a fruit so he would be unaffected by davy jones and possibly defeated him. That causes another problem though, we all think Whitebeard doesn't have a DF. This theory would need him to have one but if it was true. This would explain Ace's extreme devotion to whitebeard, being a D he has the power to make whitebeard the pirate king.

    or

    We've seen many people with extreme will power (e.g zoro and wiper) but like you say the will of D could be a special one made for the purpose of defying davy jones. This theory would also be right if both Roger and Whitebeard were devil fruit users, since roger's will of D aided him.

  8. #68

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    I just loved that guys idea that Donflamingo would make BB walk into the Sea. But let me guess, donflamingo would get beaten somehow later. But how would they beat him when he can control them. Guys i just have a feeling that like nico robin, donflamingo can onli control ppl that he can see. So the way they beat him would be that they use techniques like soru then he cannot see them and they slowly beat him up aahah.

    And about BB powers, Simi dark votex all those rubbish?? We also haven seen any powers of BB yet onli by disintegrating his body into darkness. But darkness fruit sounds evil to anyone but do u have any idea of wat it can do. Fire and electricity can sure kill some one by the natural element itself. But darkness... Hmmm nt many of us knows

  9. #69

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by WHITEBEARD View Post
    Guess this proves my point that Doflamingo is more sinisiter then BB.
    @Whitebeard: Yes....... Yes it does

    @Everyone else whitebeard goal is to become a member of you know who........ Wow thats banannas yo!!

    Don wants to change a era to where the strong survive and the weak die..
    Example, FFAce if that rule went on in this forum, you would die, because your post are weak (nooffence) but i would live because my post are very strong..

  10. #70

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    The New Era at arlong park Huh?????LOL

    But back on topic I think Oda will have BB clash with Shanks in the near future.

  11. #71

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by Final End View Post
    @Whitebeard: Yes....... Yes it does

    @Everyone else whitebeard goal is to become a member of you know who........ Wow thats banannas yo!!

    Don wants to change a era to where the strong survive and the weak die..
    Example, FFAce if that rule went on in this forum, you would die, because your post are weak (nooffence) but i would live because my post are very strong..
    that example is very misleading..... because from what I see, fire fist ace's posts are stronger than yours.......


    Well, Don might not be in a very good mood, once Blackbeard enters the picture..... because he would have become second fiddle, since Blackbeard is the toughest of the tough!

    I still doubt that Blackbeard can be defeated at all by someone like Shanks........ if it was a draw 20 yeards ago......... maybe now it's not even a fight!
    Pro-Main Cast Evangelist. In Oda We Trust. TheJackAss Crew. AMC = Anti-main Cast. Luffy x Nami.

  12. #72

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]


    Well, Don might not be in a very good mood, once Blackbeard enters the picture..... because he would have become second fiddle, since Blackbeard is the toughest of the tough!
    Donflamnig is strong 2, and already playing hop scotch with the Big Playas.

    I still doubt that Blackbeard can be defeated at all by someone like Shanks........ if it was a draw 20 yeards ago......... maybe now it's not even a fight!
    Shanks improved alot since then, he attack Whitebeard, BB ran from Whitebeard with his new found power.

    I think it will be a fight.
    Last edited by WHITEBEARD~; January 20th, 2007 at 12:09 AM.

  13. #73

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Don wants to change a era to where the strong survive and the weak die..
    Example, FFAce if that rule went on in this forum, you would die, because your post are weak (nooffence) but i would live because my post are very strong..
    Uh, yeah, don't insult me like that. My posts are strong and are backed with facts when they're present. When there's no facts, I use speculation, as do you, as does everyone. Just because you think I'm wrong doesn't give you carte blanche to say my posts are weak.
    Calling it now: Big Mom has the Sui Sui no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit).

  14. #74

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    there are some ppl who says BB absorbs attacks (while receiving damages too) and released 2x the power of that previous attacks, where does this idea came from ? cos' i can't find any clue from the latest chapter

  15. #75

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Yeah now i know where all those dark votex thingy u guys just said came from. From chapter 441-.- cause i just finish looking at it. Yeah like i guess, BB darkness power amplifies his attacks too like when u saw how BB destroyed the houses on the island. Further more he can also suck ace towards him. But did u realized that BB was vulnerable when sucking Ace in that ace fire hit him, causing BB to be on fire. My guess is it didn;t affect BB that much cause the fire blast was small + BB got alot of fats to protect him.

    but u shld see Ace's expression. The expression of someone nt worried at all LOLZ. I think Ace wld figure out a plan to damage BB. Well i would want to know how BB wld fare against Ace's Spirit Giant Fire ball, looks rather like a spirit bomb in dbz

  16. #76
    Discovered Stowaway Phenomenol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Wow, Alot of people are afraid of a character (Blackbeard) that they only seen once.

    The Yami Fruit is good but not THAT good. Whitebeard would waste anyone with it!

    If Shanks and Balckbeard fought again I believe Shanks would be the victor, he is going head to head with the Strongest man in the world, which in my opinion is better than Blackbeard blowing out a candle flame (Ace)!
    Thou he slay me, yet shall I trust him!!!!

  17. #77
    vaginal hubris mr_bushido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Humble, TX

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    Uh, yeah, don't insult me like that. My posts are strong and are backed with facts when they're present. When there's no facts, I use speculation, as do you, as does everyone. Just because you think I'm wrong doesn't give you carte blanche to say my posts are weak.
    If anything, your posts are backed with TOO MANY facts/examples... lol Seriously though, you usually always bring the stronger arguement to the table...

  18. #78

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Blackbeard wickness is when he is on his ship.
    He can't shallow anything there.
    So he can be beaten there.
    Maybe Shanks can own him there.

  19. #79

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by forgion View Post
    Blackbeard wickness is when he is on his ship.
    He can't shallow anything there.
    So he can be beaten there.
    Maybe Shanks can own him there.
    The opposite. If he gains a little more control and power, he can use that whirlpool thingy with his hand to suck the other's ship and release it who-knows-where.

  20. #80

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rai View Post
    The opposite. If he gains a little more control and power, he can use that whirlpool thingy with his hand to suck the other's ship and release it who-knows-where.
    Yes but it cannot help him if you are on his ship.
    He must shallow matter from his ship.
    So the ship sunks and he is hummer.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts