+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 266 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 5306

Thread: General Blackbeard Thread

  1. #81
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer psolaras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    greece

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    i like to point some things out

    BB can't retutrn the attack x2,that was a fake spoiler,smoker doesn't have a seastone sword otherwise he couldn't use his powers

    now shanks fought BB when he was young,shanks had that scar 10 years ago in luffy's vallage fuucha but also he has it in his flag,that means he had that scar b4 he created his crew and when he said buggy that he decided to make a crew he was 15

    also shanks at 15 sure would have a big bounty and if BB defeated him he would have a bounty in his head so he didn't beat him,and i find no reason that BB didn't beat shanks intentionally cuz either way he would join WB crew

    now the fact that he wanted that fruit so desperately means that without it he couldn't achieve his dreams

    also BB wanting the schichibukai position is cuz he wants protection from the marines and the yonou in the name of the balance of the 3 powers and other schichibukai won't fight him also

    now a man that gave shanks a scar when shanks was propably a kid and a man that depended so much on a single DF and was afraid not only go out and get it on his own but sail the seas without it cuz he knew he wouldn't stand a chance against big timers doesn't impress me

    and i believe that there is a way to hit logia without BB power or a seastone and BB doesn't have that power

    and imagine yourself telling luffy BB's story so far,what would he answer about that coward?????

    shanks telling WB that BB would come for his place too doesn't say he will challenge him,if BB could beat him he would have challenged him the moment he got the fruit but instead he ran away and tries to become a schichibukai and i explained above why he wants to become one

    nobody sais he isn't strong but to answer the thread's question i think shanks would own him easily now that shanks has grown,BB was afraid of entering the new world without his DF while shanks rules new world as an emperor

  2. #82

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by forgion View Post
    Yes but it cannot help him if you are on his ship.
    He must shallow matter from his ship.
    So the ship sunks and he is hummer.
    There are 5 insanely strong people on that tiny ship. You think they'll let anyone get onboard so easily? Plus, they need to jump from another ship. The ship that BB might already have in his Black Hole.
    And say he did get on, BB still has the powers that got that nasty scar on Shanks' eye. Not counting the other 4.
    I'd say the sea is BB's territory. Although, it might be a different case with Thousand Sunny.

    BTW, you must mean swallow [sp?], no shallow, right?

  3. #83

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by psolaras View Post
    i like to point some things out

    ,smoker doesn't have a seastone sword otherwise he couldn't use his powers
    Yes he does it isn't a sword it's a jutte which has seastone on the end of it.

    Which is why smoker wouldn't have much of a problem if BB sucked him in.

  4. #84
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer psolaras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    greece

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by ONEinchPUNCH View Post
    Yes he does it isn't a sword it's a jutte which has seastone on the end of it.

    Which is why smoker wouldn't have much of a problem if BB sucked him in.
    where does it say that?????? i think you are confused in some issues

  5. #85
    just like new Impel Down's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    a,e,i,o, and the rest

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    He's said before that his jutte has sea stone.


  6. #86
    Moderator Aokiji freedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chandler, AZ

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    @WHITEBEARD - you ignoring my posts :) Maybe I missed your response...
    Quote Originally Posted by freedom View Post
    So, are you saying that DoFlamingo will defeat WB? I'm trying to understand.
    IMO, I don't think Shanks and Blackbeard will fight again. To me, this makes no sense storywise, unless Ace is declared "dead" and Shanks goes after BB, but Shanks has never been an impulsive character, so I doubt this will happen. As for BB going after Shanks (other Yonkou), storywise, it makes the most sense than when he does, he'll go straight for WB.

    DoFlamingo's powers can be characterized similar to all the other "for now unstoppable" powers we've seen so far, yet we have WB (to date no DF) being the strongest. There's obviously a way to stop him, and i would assume all the top tier fighters know it.

    I think there's one thing that BB has on everyone except Shanks currently. Similar to Luffy, and for obvious reasons, he's highly underestimated, and no one knows who he is, and until he's enlisted into the shichibukai, he'll stay unknown, but that maybe about to change.
    WARNING (Explicit Dialog)!!

  7. #87
    Discovered Stowaway Phenomenol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by psolaras View Post
    i like to point some things out

    BB can't retutrn the attack x2,that was a fake spoiler,smoker doesn't have a seastone sword otherwise he couldn't use his powers

    now shanks fought BB when he was young,shanks had that scar 10 years ago in luffy's vallage fuucha but also he has it in his flag,that means he had that scar b4 he created his crew and when he said buggy that he decided to make a crew he was 15

    also shanks at 15 sure would have a big bounty and if BB defeated him he would have a bounty in his head so he didn't beat him,and i find no reason that BB didn't beat shanks intentionally cuz either way he would join WB crew

    now the fact that he wanted that fruit so desperately means that without it he couldn't achieve his dreams

    also BB wanting the schichibukai position is cuz he wants protection from the marines and the yonou in the name of the balance of the 3 powers and other schichibukai won't fight him also

    now a man that gave shanks a scar when shanks was propably a kid and a man that depended so much on a single DF and was afraid not only go out and get it on his own but sail the seas without it cuz he knew he wouldn't stand a chance against big timers doesn't impress me

    and i believe that there is a way to hit logia without BB power or a seastone and BB doesn't have that power

    and imagine yourself telling luffy BB's story so far,what would he answer about that coward?????

    shanks telling WB that BB would come for his place too doesn't say he will challenge him,if BB could beat him he would have challenged him the moment he got the fruit but instead he ran away and tries to become a schichibukai and i explained above why he wants to become one

    nobody sais he isn't strong but to answer the thread's question i think shanks would own him easily now that shanks has grown,BB was afraid of entering the new world without his DF while shanks rules new world as an emperor
    Do you understand what you are saying? Blackbeard and Shanks were possibly around the same age when they fought. People claim that they fought while Shanks was on Roger's ship. And, no if Blackbeard beat up a nobody cabin boy he would NOT have gotten a bounty. Blackbeard was extremely powerful WITHOUT his Logia (he gashed Shanks) and could have taken a captain's position but as Shanks said he hid behind whitebeard's name to accomplish his plains. Shanks is letting you know that Blackbeard is very capable and NO he is not a coward.

    As for you thinking that Shanks would "own" Blackbeard easily, LOL! I doubt Shanks even knows Blackbeard has a devil fruit and if he had one hell of a party with Blackbeard withOUT his Fruit.... Shanks better bring his best sake!

    I do believe if Shanks fought him again he would be the victor..but who knows Blackbeard is crazy powerful.
    Thou he slay me, yet shall I trust him!!!!

  8. #88

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by psolaras View Post
    where does it say that?????? i think you are confused in some issues
    I don't mean to be rude but maybe you should re-read the smoker scenes you'll then see what I'm talking about.

  9. #89
    Get Rich Or Claim Welfare! BlackGalleon1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Aberystwyth, WALES.

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Let me just add my own 2 cents to this discussion. Firsty, like I said in the previous RH vs BB thread, there is just not enough information to judge something like this. We can't make assumptions based on the lower limit of a characters power (we saw BB take out Ace with little sweat, and Saquis does not even matter; also we have yet to see Shanks true power, he merely crossed blades with WB and the sky split). Conclusions drawn without seeing a match between them or at least the upper limits of their power are just speculation and guesswork. This also applies to other character like Doflamingo, Aokiji, etc. The only definite thing we can say is that they are monsters and are likely to be the monsters Luffy spoke of to Enel.

    Conclusion: Basically everyone's views are 'right until proven wrong' just as much as they are 'wrong until proven right', and arguments over who are right or wrong are futile and pointless.
    Rather live a coward than die a man.

  10. #90
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer psolaras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    greece

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenol View Post
    Do you understand what you are saying? Blackbeard and Shanks were possibly around the same age when they fought. People claim that they fought while Shanks was on Roger's ship. And, no if Blackbeard beat up a nobody cabin boy he would NOT have gotten a bounty. Blackbeard was extremely powerful WITHOUT his Logia (he gashed Shanks) and could have taken a captain's position but as Shanks said he hid behind whitebeard's name to accomplish his plains. Shanks is letting you know that Blackbeard is very capable and NO he is not a coward.

    As for you thinking that Shanks would "own" Blackbeard easily, LOL! I doubt Shanks even knows Blackbeard has a devil fruit and if he had one hell of a party with Blackbeard withOUT his Fruit.... Shanks better bring his best sake!

    I do believe if Shanks fought him again he would be the victor..but who knows Blackbeard is crazy powerful.
    first of all i understand what i am saying but you don't understand what you are reading,shanks propably became a big name in roger's ship,he wasn't buggy and especially after roger made it to raftel,but that is my speculation

    also shanks said BB scared him not he lost to him,how can a scar possibly mean BB won that fight? even then how do you know BB was stronger?

    shanks and BB didn't fight while shanks was on roger's ship cuz in the scene where shanks tells buggy to join his crew (that is after roger's execution in which he was 15) he had no scar

    and shanks has that scar in the scull in his flag,you can understand that means he has it b4 he formed his crew?

    and why BB hiding to get the fruit? why depending so much on a fruit? why not going on his own to find it? why running from WB after he found it? why is he remaining in the first part of GL now that he has the fruit?

    he wants to find a rookie worth enough that in the new world propably can't be found (and also not be found by another monster) and by becoming a schichibukai the marines and the other schichibukai won't fight him,also for the sake of the world peace (aka the balance of the 3 powers) the WG won't allow WB to attack a schichibukai

    that is the pbvious part of his plan? is that how much of a man he is?

  11. #91
    just like new Impel Down's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    a,e,i,o, and the rest

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Well, if you wanted to become the kaizagou, you'd want every advandage you could get, right? That's just what he's doing.


  12. #92
    Discovered Stowaway Phenomenol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by psolaras
    first of all i understand what i am saying but you don't understand what you are reading,shanks propably became a big name in roger's ship,he wasn't buggy and especially after roger made it to raftel,but that is my speculation
    Shanks was a mere cabin boy!

    also shanks said BB scared him not he lost to him,how can a scar possibly mean BB won that fight? even then how do you know BB was stronger?

    shanks and BB didn't fight while shanks was on roger's ship cuz in the scene where shanks tells buggy to join his crew (that is after roger's execution in which he was 15) he had no scar

    and shanks has that scar in the scull in his flag,you can understand that means he has it b4 he formed his crew?
    Well Blackbeard gashing Shanks means that he obviously got the best of him. I never said that Blackbeard won the fight, we don't even have the details to how it happened. Yes, I undertand the whole Shanks not fighting Blackbeard on Roger's ship thing, but that does NOT mean that Blackbeard could NOT have become famous. Shanks said it himself that Blackbeard did NOT take a captain's position when he obviously could have.

    and why BB hiding to get the fruit? why depending so much on a fruit? why not going on his own to find it? why running from WB after he found it? why is he remaining in the first part of GL now that he has the fruit?

    he wants to find a rookie worth enough that in the new world propably can't be found and by becoming a schichibukai the marines and the other schichibukai won't fight him,also for the sake of the world peace the WG won't allow WB to attack a schichibukai

    that is the pbvious part of his plan? is that how much of a man he is?
    Blackbeard was on Whitebeard's ship because he knew by being ON Whitebeard's ship was the best chance for him to find the Fruit that he wanted. Blackbeard wants to hit the big time and he wants to become a Shichibukai first before he makes any serious moves. Blackbeard is looking for Luffy that is why he remains in the first parts of the Grandline. Yes, Blackbeard having a plain to become PIRATE KING and making Fire Fist Ace look silly makes him a Man
    Thou he slay me, yet shall I trust him!!!!

  13. #93
    Roronoa D. Zoro
    Guest

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    @
    psolaras

    Raed Arabasta arc again...
    Smoker himself said that on the tip of his word is a seastone...

  14. #94
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer psolaras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    greece

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenol View Post
    Shanks was a mere cabin boy!



    Well Blackbeard gashing Shanks means that he obviously got the best of him. I never said that Blackbeard won the fight, we don't even have the details to how it happened. Yes, I undertand the whole Shanks not fighting Blackbeard on Roger's ship thing, but that does NOT mean that Blackbeard could NOT have become famous. Shanks said it himself that Blackbeard did NOT take a captain's position when he obviously could have.



    Blackbeard was on Whitebeard's ship because he knew by being ON Whitebeard's ship was the best chance for him to find the Fruit that he wanted. Blackbeard wants to hit the big time and he wants to become a Shichibukai first before he makes any serious moves. Blackbeard is looking for Luffy that is why he remains in the first parts of the Grandline. Yes, Blackbeard having a plain to become PIRATE KING and making Fire Fist Ace look silly makes him a Man
    well i surely can't change your mind and time will tell if shanks was/is stronger than BB or not,

    the fact that he hide himself speaks for itself

    he obviously could have been the 2nd division captain and propably 1st division captain too (until we see marco it is speculation) and maybe he could have been in the top 15 without his fruit but i do not respect him as a character though he is badass

    he is crazy strong and maybe he can do other things with his DF but i don't like the fact he didn't go out to the new world even when he got his fruit

    i want him to become a schichibukai but i would like to see more of him so i can judge his strenght and his character but now he is a crazy strong coward
    to me and nobody can change my mind

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa D. Zoro View Post
    @
    psolaras

    Raed Arabasta arc again...
    Smoker himself said that on the tip of his word is a seastone...
    f@#$ng anime,how could they miss this? i have read all the manga except most of alabasta and little garden and they miss such a huge thing?????
    Last edited by psolaras; January 20th, 2007 at 12:36 PM.

  15. #95
    Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Jersey.

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    You know, I'm disappointed to see so many people saying that since Blackbeard "can be hit" that he has a weakness. So far, the only people who "can't be hit" are Aokiji, Ace, and other logia users--yet Blackbeard just took out one of those guys who "can't be hit." As far as we know, Whitebeard and Shanks "can be hit" so I don't see how Blackbeard has a disadvantage.

    It doesn't even seem like he's bee badly hurt so far. Now onto Blackbeard vs. Shanks, I don't think it's happening. However, since they fought before, and it was only Shanks who got injured in their last fight, I'd assume that Blackbeard would have some sort of plan to have an edge next time they meet.

  16. #96

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by kljs View Post
    that example is very misleading..... because from what I see, fire fist ace's posts are stronger than yours.......
    Dont lie to yourself!!! Its not good for you...


    Uh, yeah, don't insult me like that. My posts are strong and are backed with facts when they're present. When there's no facts, I use speculation, as do you, as does everyone. Just because you think I'm wrong doesn't give you carte blanche to say my posts are weak.
    You people dont speculate.. You guys dream and hope..... I tell you how it is, not how its going to be!!! Its not just you FFAce, speculation has to have facts behind it without any facts you can not speculate, so stop saying your speculating because your not. Your dreamers, say i'm a dreamer!!!!!

    If anything, your posts are backed with TOO MANY facts/examples... lol Seriously though, you usually always bring the stronger arguement to the table...
    Who keeps lieing to this people, FFace posts are just dreams, specially in the shanks vs mihawk thread, and others, which i will not mention..... "shanks isnt a swordsman" hmmmm who said that... But enough about that....

    Conclusion: Basically everyone's views are 'right until proven wrong' just as much as they are 'wrong until proven right', and arguments over who are right or wrong are futile and pointless
    So true


    Do you understand what you are saying? Blackbeard and Shanks were possibly around the same age when they fought. People claim that they fought while Shanks was on Roger's ship. And, no if Blackbeard beat up a nobody cabin boy he would NOT have gotten a bounty. Blackbeard was extremely powerful WITHOUT his Logia (he gashed Shanks) and could have taken a captain's position but as Shanks said he hid behind whitebeard's name to accomplish his plains. Shanks is letting you know that Blackbeard is very capable and NO he is not a coward.

    As for you thinking that Shanks would "own" Blackbeard easily, LOL! I doubt Shanks even knows Blackbeard has a devil fruit and if he had one hell of a party with Blackbeard withOUT his Fruit.... Shanks better bring his best sake!

    I do believe if Shanks fought him again he would be the victor..but who knows Blackbeard is crazy powerful.
    Blackbeard, and shanks will be a good battle...... Once again we dont know really what shanks is capable of besides he being a swordsman.. Blackbeard is a beast, he's going to be in the OP story line for awhile. So if they do fight, it will be a good fight, they might not fight! Luffy might fight him who knows...

    You know, I'm disappointed to see so many people saying that since Blackbeard "can be hit" that he has a weakness. So far, the only people who "can't be hit" are Aokiji, Ace, and other logia users--yet Blackbeard just took out one of those guys who "can't be hit." As far as we know, Whitebeard and Shanks "can be hit" so I don't see how Blackbeard has a disadvantage.

    It doesn't even seem like he's bee badly hurt so far. Now onto Blackbeard vs. Shanks, I don't think it's happening. However, since they fought before, and it was only Shanks who got injured in their last fight, I'd assume that Blackbeard would have some sort of plan to have an edge next time they meet.

    Why are you so disappointed, it is his weakness, Mihawk can cut him sense he can be hit right? So he will die

  17. #97

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by Final End View Post




    You people dont speculate.. You guys dream and hope..... I tell you how it is, not how its going to be!!! Its not just you FFAce, speculation has to have facts behind it without any facts you can not speculate, so stop saying your speculating because your not. Your dreamers, say i'm a dreamer!!!!!
    I do put facts behind my speculation. You just want a patsy to pin your frustration on.



    Who keeps lieing to this people, FFace posts are just dreams, specially in the shanks vs mihawk thread, and others, which i will not mention..... "shanks isnt a swordsman" hmmmm who said that... But enough about that....
    I never said he wasn't a swordsman. You just think I did so you can try and flame me. I said it may or may not be his only method of combat. And Shanks and Mihawk are equal and your only pathetic way to prove me otherwise is a title that Shanks doesn't give a flying fuck about.









    Why are you so disappointed, it is his weakness, Mihawk can cut him sense he can be hit right? So he will die
    Unless Blackbeard sucks Mihawk's sword inside himself and then kills him in one hit.
    Calling it now: Big Mom has the Sui Sui no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit).

  18. #98
    Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Jersey.

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by Final End View Post
    Why are you so disappointed, it is his weakness, Mihawk can cut him sense he can be hit right? So he will die
    Yes, but the thing is, so are many strong fighters. Like I said, as far as we know, Shanks and Whitebeard( and come to think of it, Mihawk himself!) all "can be hit," yet it's not a weakness to them.

    Meanwhile, unlike Blackbeard, once the "can't be hit guys"--other logias like Ace-- can be hit, they have a huge weakness.

    That and, as it's been said before, Blackbeard's strong! Ace's attacks are nothing to laugh at. Also, he doesn't seem to take damage like normal people, seeing as he got stabbed by fire in his fight with Ace.

  19. #99

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    I do put facts behind my speculation. You just want a patsy to pin your frustration on.





    I never said he wasn't a swordsman. You just think I did so you can try and flame me. I said it may or may not be his only method of combat. And Shanks and Mihawk are equal and your only pathetic way to prove me otherwise is a title that Shanks doesn't give a flying fuck about.











    Unless Blackbeard sucks Mihawk's sword inside himself and then kills him in one hit.
    Its not like that, I dont flame all i do is change, It doesnt matter who you are FFACE, WHITEBEARD, PHENOM, ONEinchPUNCH or AD-HD, if you say something thats just repugnant, i'ma get you!!!


    Yes, but the thing is, so are many strong fighters. Like I said, as far as we know, Shanks and Whitebeard( and come to think of it, Mihawk himself!) all "can be hit," yet it's not a weakness to them.

    Meanwhile, unlike Blackbeard, once the "can't be hit guys"--other logias like Ace-- can be hit, they have a huge weakness.

    That and, as it's been said before, Blackbeard's strong! Ace's attacks are nothing to laugh at. Also, he doesn't seem to take damage like normal people, seeing as he got stabbed by fire in his fight with Ace.
    But Mihank cant be hit, or should i say no one has been able to touch him, not even shanks, I dont see any scars on Mihawks face or chest....

  20. #100
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer psolaras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    greece

    Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    I do put facts behind my speculation. You just want a patsy to pin your frustration on.
    just watches patiently for final end to make a move
    And Shanks and Mihawk are equal and your only pathetic way to prove me otherwise is a title that Shanks doesn't give a flying fuck about.
    i see,so you were drinking beer with shanks yesterday and you asked him:"hey handsome why don't you go and kill mihawk?" and he answered:"cuz i am secretely in love with him,so i let him think he is better!"
    Unless Blackbeard sucks Mihawk's sword inside himself and then kills him in one hit.
    one may be more than enough,a fart in the face will do the job for such a weakling

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts