Thread: General Blackbeard Thread

Default Re: General Blackbeard Thread

how the hell do fight a black hole?

You throw as much crap as you can at it
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Lol as the saying goes, throw the kitchen sink at it.
    Let the beat build bitch

I thought Blackbeards devil fruit doubled the damage he took, if you take magellans poison into account he must have something spectacular up his ass to get out alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawcat View Post
    how the hell do fight a black hole?
    Wish it away.

............... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by TokageMoria View Post
    So he became a Shichibukai to gain entry to Impel Down. Because unless hes a Marine or Government Official, he cant get in unless hes arrested. Thats what he's been planning this whole time. And his goal is below level 4, so its probably on level 6. Unbelievable event is forming a crew from the worst villians of level 6, the men and women that Impel Down was meant to erase their very existances from history. Probably including the three pirates Ivankov mentioned earlier. Shiryuu was probably told that if Blackbeard does this, Magellans fired and Shiryuu gains the title of Warden and removes himself from Death Row. Then we have Magellan & Hannyabel side story adventures!
    GREAT theory.

But I dont think blackbeard became a shichibukai to gain entry to impel down, if he wanted to he could have just barged in like he just did.

Plus, if he WAS using his shichibukai title to gain entry, he wouldnt have attacked those guards right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    GREAT theory.

But I dont think blackbeard became a shichibukai to gain entry to impel down, if he wanted to he could have just barged in like he just did.

Plus, if he WAS using his shichibukai title to gain entry, he wouldnt have attacked those guards right off the bat.
    Luffy was only able to barge into Impel Down because he attached himself to a Shichibukai. Blackbeard, not having a Shichibukai willing to sacrifice their title for him, had to earn the title on his own to get in. Using his title, he was able to be at the Marine HQ and use a Marine Battleship to go through the Marine spiral current and get there.

check up from the neck up eerie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    GREAT theory.

Agreed. He obviously has an agenda. Besides making him immune to the marines for the most part, his Shichi title obviously gives him access to information pirates and normal citizens of the OPverse don't have. Which is why I think the argument about recruitment is valid, even though he hasn't mentioned any motive for breaking into ID yet.

I don't get why people think Luffy would be a match for Blackbeard now at all considering he was supposed to be able to fight evenly with Shanks who is near top tier, far higher than Luffy. If Shanks is equal to Mihawk who would be Zoro's final opponent, and Blackbeard is stronger than Shanks with no Devil Fruit, then it makes no sense that Luffy would stand any kind of chance. Blackbeard appears to let all attacks hit him because he can absorb them and take tons of physical damage, whether it's against Ace or Luffy. And Ace was implied ages ago and still is to be much stronger than Luffy.

If luffy was'nt already inside causing a riot I doubt it would have been as easy for Blackbeard to gain entry. With magellan and the other forces distracted below it was properly easier than usual for blackbeard to gain access.

I'M GETTIN' MONEY, NIGGA Zkaiser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ganta View Post
    If luffy was'nt already inside causing a riot I doubt it would have been as easy for Blackbeard to gain entry. With magellan and the other forces distracted below it was properly easier than usual for blackbeard to gain access.
    So I guess you could say that Blackbeard is lucky.
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal:N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Urouge View Post
    Luffy was only able to barge into Impel Down because he attached himself to a Shichibukai. Blackbeard, not having a Shichibukai willing to sacrifice their title for him, had to earn the title on his own to get in. Using his title, he was able to be at the Marine HQ and use a Marine Battleship to go through the Marine spiral current and get there.
    Valid point about the battleships, but other than that he wouldnt need any use for the marines.

What doesnt make sense is that if he WAS using a marine battle ship (and I dont remember where it said that) why would he attack those guards right off the bat? it doesnt make sense, if he was going to use his shichibukai title to gain acess to impel down he wouldnt have attacked them right off the bat, thus making them respond agressively (magellan), and right at the beginning the marines said something along the lines of "we know he hasnt come to visit peacefully" which is pretty much implying that he COULD have visited peacefully if he wanted to.

We dont know his motives though so maybe attacking them right off the bat was part of his plan, but if he plans to go to level 6 to get some new crew, then he could have peacefully went down there and not have to fight anybody until he got to level six.

He also said that the maddness going on in impel down is aiding him.

ALSO, the only reason blackbeard is so powerful against most people, is because his power takes away devil fruit powers, most people, like luffy and ace are practically nothing without their devil fruit powers.

Even though he DID fight evenly with shanks, I bet shanks could take him out solely on the fact that he doesnt have a devil fruit (as far as we know now).

I think BB's fighting strength is equivalent to a yonkou... but it still yet to be confirmed...

Quote Originally Posted by Renegadesoul View Post
    I think BB's fighting strength is equivalent to a yonkou... but it still yet to be confirmed...

aside from him fighting Shanks, that is.

O.O fighting shanks? Hmmm if they fought a long time ago, granting BB had wounded shanks, he must be pretty strong even that time.

The question in my mind is in which crew was shanks in when they fought? I mean when he was at Roger's crew he was still not that powerful right. Its a different matter if they fought when shanks was already the captain of the red hair pirates.

It is implied that the fight happened while he was still dueling with Mihawk.

Hmmm... in that case... Its hard to tell...

Not really, 1. he states, "blah blah blah, it was not mihawk that gave me these scars, it was your man black beard, blah blah blah." He also wouldn't be worried about Ace's safety, if he didn't believe this man to be extremely powerful.

O.O what I meant was in which crew he was on. It was not mention when exactly he started a duel with mihawk right? It just shows that BB is strong since way way back to be able to injure shanks that time.

Oh btw... those scars... I think it was cause by fingers? hehe... or it could be a fork XD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information