+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 263 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 5243

Thread: General Blackbeard Thread

Default Re: General Blackbeard Thread

I don't think Mihawk would be dueling with Shanks when he first joined the Jackson :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Valid point about the battleships, but other than that he wouldnt need any use for the marines.

What doesnt make sense is that if he WAS using a marine battle ship (and I dont remember where it said that)
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/542/03/

why would he attack those guards right off the bat? it doesnt make sense, if he was going to use his shichibukai title to gain acess to impel down he wouldnt have attacked them right off the bat, thus making them respond agressively (magellan), and right at the beginning the marines said something along the lines of "we know he hasnt come to visit peacefully" which is pretty much implying that he COULD have visited peacefully if he wanted to.

We dont know his motives though so maybe attacking them right off the bat was part of his plan, but if he plans to go to level 6 to get some new crew, then he could have peacefully went down there and not have to fight anybody until he got to level six.

He also said that the maddness going on in impel down is aiding him.
    He only needed the Shichibukai title to get TO Impel Down. Once he got there, he no longer needed it. The guards had no intention of letting him in, anyway. There are only two ways to get to Impel Down. One is to take the special Marine current which takes you straight there. Unfortunately, the only way to get access to it is by having authorization. The only pirates in the world with authorization are the Shichibukai. A "peaceful visit," as Hancock showed, requires wearing seastone handcuffs and the ID staff being prepared.

The other way to get into Impel Down is to get an eternal pose (like Buggy's crew did) and go through the calm belt. Now BB doesn't have an eternal pose OR a way to pass through the calm belt. Therefore, earning the title of Shichibukai for access to the special current was the best way he could come up with to get to ID.

BB showed with one line that he isn't a mastermind genius (when he mentioned that his plan hasn't gone smoothly). It seems to me that he's fairly like Luffy in that regard. He gets a fairly rough plan with a specific end goal, and just goes for it assuming fate will make everything work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdanzi View Post
    I don't think Mihawk would be dueling with Shanks when he first joined the Jackson :P
    Do we know that for sure? I don't think Mihawk was the best way back when Shanks was on Roger's crew.

It could have happened before the crew broke up. so its really hard to tell xp

Quote Originally Posted by Saru View Post
    Do we know that for sure? I don't think Mihawk was the best way back when Shanks was on Roger's crew.

Why would Mihawk duel with Shanks when he was crap, i'm talking about when he first joined, sure he might have had his duels with Mihawk when he was a strong memeber of gol d. roger's crew, but I think its highely unlikely they dueled over 20 years ago.

They could have been rivals similar to Roger and Whitebeard, maybe Mihawk was apart of someones prate crew at the time we know very little about his past.

Why would Mihawk duel with Shanks when he was crap, i'm talking about when he first joined, sure he might have had his duels with Mihawk when he was a strong memeber of gol d. roger's crew, but I think its highely unlikely they dueled over 20 years ago.
    It could still be possible... thinking about it... mihawk might still be at the same level as shanks was at that time.

Jolly Roger Pirate Monkey D Tookie's Avatar

Default Catarina Devon, Basco Shot and San Juan Wolf.....

will Oda introduce them? i mean when ID is in this much Choas, don't you think Oda would show the strongest pirates in lv 6?
    Favorite One Piece characters:
    Gol D. Roger (xD, biggest Gold Roger fan is me)
    Shanks, Portagas D. Ace, Monkey D. Dragon, Roronoah Zoro, Hidden Yonkou (he looks cool)

Default Re: Catarina Devon, Basco Shot and San Juan Wolf.....

See my signature > : 9

A Pocketful of Coins Captain Hypersock's Avatar
    Swipe your card and enter your PIN to continue.

Maybe, maybe not. It'll all depend on how Oda plans on wrapping up this arc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijnn. View Post
    Captain Hypersock is now the coolest person in the world.

That San Juan better be one absolutly fabulous battle ship if he's gonna be the blackbeard pirates mode of transportation.

Yeah, that's the thing I've been thinking about for a few weeks now XD "Collosal Battelship" - what one has to do for gaining a nickname like that? XD Does he have a ship-devilfruit? XD We better not have another cyborg... >______>

And don't forget Tomson Roche, guys :P

He's obviously a battleship that ate the human fruit model big burly guy.

Tomson was he the might drinker? first thing that springs to mind is of course drunken monk style but that thing has been done to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Al!naJames View Post
    And don't forget Tomson Roche, guys :P
    who's tomson roche? did you just made it up or was he really mentioned somewhere?
    IN ODA WE TRUST!!!

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Well, well, I guess:
    Blackbeard Pirates:
    Captain: Mashall "Blackbeard" D Teach
    Swordsman: Shiryuu
    Navigator: Laffite
    Sniper: Van Auger
    Cook: Mighty Drinker- Busco Shot
    Doctor: Doc Q
    Shipwright: Colossan Battle Ship- San Juan Wolf
    Fighter: Jesus Burgess
    Archaeologist () or musician (): Catarina Devon

Quote Originally Posted by SunWuKong View Post
    who's tomson roche? did you just made it up or was he really mentioned somewhere?
    He was on the level five prisoner sheet along with The Pandaman and Ivankov. Roche takes his name from Roche Braziliano, who was a total bastard even by pirate standards. Another way of rendering his name is Rock Brazilian, which sounds like one of the names Mike and the Bots missed in Mutiny in Space.

For the record, the heavy drinker was Basco Shot, named for Michael de Basco, an old associate of Francis l'Olonnais, who was, of course, Roronoa Zoro's namesake.
    Last edited by Ubiq; June 6th, 2009 at 07:03 PM.
    Complicating things since 2009.

I'M GETTIN' MONEY, NIGGA Zkaiser's Avatar

If Basco knows Zoro I will die.
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal:N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    He was on the level five prisoner sheet along with The Pandaman and Ivankov. Roche takes his name from Roche Braziliano, who was a total bastard even by pirate standards. Another way of rendering his name is Rock Brazilian, which sounds like one of the names Mike and the Bots missed in Mutiny in Space.

For the record, the heavy drinker was Basco Shot, named for Michael de Basco, an old associate of Francis l'Olonnais, who was, of course, Roronoa Zoro's namesake.
    wow...nice facts and thanks for the reply

ps: how do you know those pirates? did you look them up or do you really actually know this stuff
    IN ODA WE TRUST!!!

These characters are getting WAY too much attention on this forum.

That is all.

I'm not saying they won't show up, but at this point there's little reason to speculate beyond "ODA MENTIONED THEM BY NAME".

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Oooooh~ And I thought he was named after Vasco da Gama! Nice find!
    And what do you have for San-Juan and Catherina? I had some research as well but I'm not sure~

Cyanotic - no way in hell Oda would mention names of pirates (based on real people) just for the lulz:P

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information