+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 263 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 5243

Thread: General Blackbeard Thread

Default Re: Catarina Devon, Basco Shot and San Juan Wolf.....

Blackbeard recruitung them sounds logical. Would be a good way to explain why blacky invadet ID, maybe he know those four from earlier and the plan is, a simple it sounds, bb goes to id and get them out of there.
    Which would be pretty lame, though.
    nma, whatever. I dunno what oda has in mind.
    "Going against the flow? Just means you're swimming in place. One day you are too tired to paddle, and suddenly you drown. Whole thing was pointless and now you're dead THE END. Now, going with the flow is where it's at - and that's the dandy way to live."
    - Space Dandy

I believe that Wolf and Shot are those giants in Level 6. If they'd be just random dudes Oda would have revealed their faces after a while instead of repeatadly keeping them hidden.

To be more precise I think that the large guy of them is Wolf. If those other guys in his cell are really giants and not just very large humans (like the mighty destroyers), then he could be something of Odr size. Could work well with the colossal part.

maybe the gigantic battle ship is that giant and he ate the metal metal fruit?

Nooo, no giants :O All of the crewmembers should be of the same size!~
    Thouse giants looked completely out of their mind too.
    So no, no way thouse are any of them pirate guys.

We were brainstorming how they should look like with Gege the other day and came up with that one defenetly should be a red-head and somebody has to wear bowler hat :D
    Amazing variety of the hats in the crew is lacking a bowler hat like hell! :o

Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    I believe that Wolf and Shot are those giants in Level 6. If they'd be just random dudes Oda would have revealed their faces after a while instead of repeatadly keeping them hidden.

To be more precise I think that the large guy of them is Wolf. If those other guys in his cell are really giants and not just very large humans (like the mighty destroyers), then he could be something of Odr size. Could work well with the colossal part.

Interesting, I didn't notice during Croc's Silver Medalist comment scene there are actually three huge people in the cell. Seems Catalina may be one ugly colossal bitch. Seeing how hairy the biggest dudes face is he may in fact be wolf. Baldy always seemed shaped like cannonball so I immediately thought he could be Busco.

I also believe that Blackbeard is there to collect that trio. He mustve recruited Shiryuu on the way as suggesting by the way hes attacking the survailence of Impel Down.

After the three level 6 guys are revealed we'll probably see Shiryuu come down the lift to get the entire crew out of the prison.

I remember when Oda put attention on the Galley-La workers when they beat up the Big Helmet Pirates. You know, good desings and all that stuff.

I also remember how most of them never appeared again.

With that said, I would be surprised(and pleasantly) if these three show up and play atleast a minor role.

But the hype they get is ridiculous.

I have a feeling that Shiryuu joined Blackbeard on his own just to get back on Magellan for being imprisoned :P He seems like a guy to hold a grudge!

Anyway! About the BB pirates going in ID, it would certainly be for getting more people on the crew. And Al!naJames is right. :P Oda mentioning pirates named after rl ones and not using them in the story? xP I dun think so~ Besides, Whitey is after his blood. I doubt he wouldn't want more crew members just for that. The man has divisions! Blackie needs more people to face him (even though we all know that numbers usually mean nothing in OP :P).
    Still you can never be 100% sure what Oda is planning. Lets wait and see if he'll surprise us :3
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Rock and Roll~

Where did he mention those pirates? i cant find it, please post a onemanga page or something something

Please vote for Zoro and not a senior mutant non-hero turtle

Honestly, i am don't know why there is so much discussion about them. They were obviously just some big names that were thrown in to show that really big and strong people have been imprisoned in ID. I don't think we will ever hear of them again.
    Not every little detail that appears has to be important.
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

of course there is a basis.. not just hype

1) bb's main reason - the biggest possibility is he is there to recruit members
    2) names - these pirates are based from real pirates names
    3) i want the damn crew to expand
    sTrawhats vs. bLackbEard is uPon us

The difference is these big guys have been repeatedly shown in the background of every full shot of Level 6 and were the focus of the Silver Medalists scene. Oda's approach with them is more like what he did with Jean Bart's subtle introduction from repeated scenery prop to 3rd most recognizable member of SN crew than the Carpenters.

Ulargara

Quote Originally Posted by Mokke View Post
    Where did he mention those pirates? i cant find it, please post a onemanga page or something something

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/538/12/ . Dunno bout you but i'm interested in them the moment they were mention. Its good to know that there's another strong female pirate out there and just hearing the name Colossal Battleship San Juan Wolf makes me wanna see what kind of pirate he is.
    Tick tick tick

Future Blackbeard Pirates? No

Future enemies for the Strawhats? Perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by The Sea View Post
    Ship: Colossan Battle Ship- San Juan Wolf
    Helmsman: Jesus Burgess
    A slight correction there. Jesus will be fiddling with his rudder.

Quote Originally Posted by jlo81 View Post
    of course there is a basis.. not just hype

1) bb's main reason - the biggest possibility is he is there to recruit members
    2) names - these pirates are based from real pirates names
    3) i want the damn crew to expand
    4) Those people are imprisoned for going against Whitebeard so they have the strength needed and their agendas coincide with Blackbeards.

Though personaly i feel the crew is pretty complete as it is, but i could deal with them getting a new ship down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Neaeran View Post
    Honestly, i am don't know why there is so much discussion about them.
    It's always like that. Back then when the Risky Brothers spoke of Pirate Empress Hancock there were also these voices that said that it will never become more then a name. In One Piece you simply can't rule out such possibilities. Especially not if Oda's been cautious to not reveal the faces of those guys yet, even when plenty of other random dudes from Level 6 already were fully shown.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but I think the giant we saw in Lv.6 might be "Colossal Battleship" San Juan Wolf.

The 20 month hiatus is over... "Chapters 180-237 - Fighting, Battling and Waging War" OUT NOW!!!

Both San Juan and Devon have animal themed names (Wolf & Ladybug), so perhaps they will replace Jimbei and Black Beard as Schichibukai after escaping from ID.

I doubt BB's goal goes beyond just releasing all of the LV6 sore loosers to let them go after WB.
    Last edited by King Kobra; June 7th, 2009 at 08:38 AM.

I'M GETTIN' MONEY, NIGGA Zkaiser's Avatar

So you guys think that those random shadowed LEVEL 6 guys are important but still think that the Thriller Bark monsters were not important. :P

I do think that Busco and the gang will join but that's not them in the shadows.
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal:N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Zkaiser View Post
    So you guys think that those random shadowed LEVEL 6 guys are important but still think that the Thriller Bark monsters were not important. :P

I do think that Busco and the gang will join but that's not them in the shadows.
    What monsters? If you mean the one that appeared in the mist then I've been convinced from the very start that it will play some kind of role later.

The 20 month hiatus is over... "Chapters 180-237 - Fighting, Battling and Waging War" OUT NOW!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information