+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 266 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: General Blackbeard Thread

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer psolaras's Avatar

Default Re: Shanks vs Blackbeard (Round 2)[May contain spoilers]

krieg also believed he would concuer GL

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    Again, Mihawk said that. And all we ALL know how people's claims turn out when they say things like that. Besides, as Zoro proved, it's not in the sword, it's in how you use it. And Krieg technically won his fight against Luffy; Sanji had to save Luffy or he would've died, just like Robin saved Luffy after he lost Crocodile Round 1.
    And?....Kreig is NOT Hawkeye's, Nor is Crappy ass Arlong! Hawkeye's is the STRONGEST Swordsman and he uses the STRONGEST Sword in the world!!!!
    Thou he slay me, yet shall I trust him!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by psolaras View Post
    krieg also believed he would concuer GL
    That's not the point, it doesn't matter; I was using Krieg as an example because Krieg was the first person to technically beat Luffy in a fight.

The point was, people say their weapon is the strongest or they have the strongest shit and they're always proven wrong. We KNOW Mihawk is the strongest swordsman, but that doesn't automatically make his SWORD the strongest, just because he says so. Zoro proved in the Davy Back Fight it's everything to do with the swordsman's skill and ability. I think the whole reason some nameless Captain broke Yubashiri was Oda's way of saying "It's not the sword, it's the swordsman."
    Calling it now: Big Mom has the Sui Sui no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit).

That's not the point, it doesn't matter; I was using Krieg as an example because Krieg was the first person to technically beat Luffy in a fight.

The point was, people say their weapon is the strongest or they have the strongest shit and they're always proven wrong. We KNOW Mihawk is the strongest swordsman, but that doesn't automatically make his SWORD the strongest, just because he says so. Zoro proved in the Davy Back Fight it's everything to do with the swordsman's skill and ability. I think the whole reason some nameless Captain broke Yubashiri was Oda's way of saying "It's not the sword, it's the swordsman."
    This is wear you always Hurt yourself, Only PLOT is going to defeat hawkeye's and his Sword and that is ZORO. Not YOUR Crappy ass characters that you continue to compare Hawkeye's with.

When is Zoro gonna get another sword, anyhow? Is his first fight going to be hindered by his lack of sword, like when he fought Hatchan?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer psolaras's Avatar

well IMO mihawk meant his sword is the strongest cuz simply he holds it but either way it will not be broken by BB,mihawk will not lose to BB

Why would Mihawk say "surpass this sword" if it wasn't strong"?

I've seen stupid arguments but this is ridiculous.

Technically, the strongest sword is the First Generation Demon Splitter, but no one has that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenol View Post
    This is wear you always Hurt yourself, Only PLOT is going to defeat hawkeye's and his Sword and that is ZORO. Not YOUR Crappy ass characters that you continue to compare Hawkeye's with.
    Don't be such an ass... I'm not saying he WILL beat Mihawk, all I'm saying is that he COULD, and that just because someone SAYS his sword is the STRONGEST doesn't mean that is IS, unless there's a specific title:

Saijo oo-Wazamarou-ou, Finest sword in the world.

His sword has not been identified as such, so there's a no go.

I'm fully aware that only PLOT will beat Mihawk. I don't even give a shit who would win. All I'm saying is that in theory, Blackbeard can suck up Mihawk's sword and slug him for a win.

And OiP, please don't be dumb. "Surpass this sword" means "Surpass Me".

This is getting off topic.

Don't be such an ass... I'm not saying he WILL beat Mihawk, all I'm saying is that he COULD, and that just because someone SAYS his sword is the STRONGEST doesn't mean that is IS, unless there's a specific title:

I'm fully aware that only PLOT will beat Mihawk. I don't even give a shit who would win. All I'm saying is that in theory, Blackbeard can suck up Mihawk's sword and slug him for a win.

The strongest swordsman makes his sword the strongest sword.

Quote Originally Posted by WHITEBEARD View Post
    The strongest swordsman makes his sword the strongest sword.
    Not necessarily. There are collectors, you know. It essentially means it's a strong sword, yes, but not the strongest unless it's specifically said.

Have you heard of Masamune Godo? He was the greatest swords smith in the history of Japan. His swords are legendary. Every year, a swordsman who makes the best sword is given an award in his name.

In modern times, Masamune-sensei's swords are mostly in the hands of collectors. The rest are lost.

Though I don't even know why I bother to write this, most of the hotheads just ignore it...

"Surpass me"

"surpass this sword"

He's scared zoro into thinking it's the best so he's encouraging him to ignore him and surpass it. That's how I see that phrase but it could just be for a little more emotion.

Since Mihawk is the best swordsman in the world you'd think he knows what he is talking about when he called something the best.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AD-HD Pirate's Avatar

Have you heard of Masamune Godo? He was the greatest swords smith in the history of Japan. His swords are legendary. Every year, a swordsman who makes the best sword is given an award in his name.

In modern times, Masamune-sensei's swords are mostly in the hands of collectors. The rest are lost.
    That is quite interesting.
    I learn everyday in these forums, thanks to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ONEinchPUNCH View Post
    "Surpass me"

"surpass this sword"

He's scared zoro into thinking it's the best so he's encouraging him to ignore him and surpass it. That's how I see that phrase but it could just be for a little more emotion.
    It was just for emotion.

I have a strong feeling that there's probably some bizarre shrine or some crazy collector with the world's strongest sword (Like the Bald Gorosei) and they'll either give Zoro the sword or give him a trial to complete and THEN give him the sword.

Since Mihawk is the best swordsman in the world you'd think he knows what he is talking about when he called something the best.
    He could've just meant it's the best because it's in his hands. The dang sword doesn't even have a name. For all we know, it's a Oo-Wazamono-ou like Wado Ichimonji and not a Saijo Oo-Wazamono-ou

Hawkeye's said it his Damn self that his Sword is the STRONGEST!!!! He Also said he was the STRONGEST Swordsman as well! Do you understand what that means?

Also Saying that Blackbeard can suck up Hawkeye's sword and slug him for a win is LAUGHABLE!

Hawkeye's said it his Damn self that his Sword is the STRONGEST!!!! He Also said he was the STRONGEST Swordsman as well! Do you understand what that means?
    He has a title to back the swordsman claim. There is no title for the sword and the sword doesn't even have a name other than the nickname "Kuroken".

Also Saying that Blackbeard can suck up Hawkeye's sword and slug him for a win is LAUGHABLE!
    Took one punch to take Krieg out without his armor. What's different, hmm?

He has a title to back the swordsman claim. There is no title for the sword and the sword doesn't even have a name other than the nickname "Kuroken".

And the Man who has the title to back the swordsman claim said his sword is the STRONGEST in the world. It is in the damn text.......

Took one punch to take Krieg out without his armor. What's different, hmm?
    The Difference is that Crappy ass Kreig is Not "Hawkeye's" Mihawk.....

And the Man who has the title to back the swordsman claim said his sword is the STRONGEST in the world. It is in the damn text.......
    So what? Your fanboyism annoys me. If you want Mihawk to have the world's greatest sword, more power to you. But just because someone says something doesn't make it true. If Steve Prefontaine told you he had the world's best shoes, would you believe him without proof?

The Difference is that Crappy ass Kreig is Not "Hawkeye's" Mihawk.....
    Again, you're missing the point. I don't even know why I bother. You're dense.

So what? Your fanboyism annoys me. If you want Mihawk to have the world's greatest sword, more power to you. But just because someone says something doesn't make it true. If Steve Prefontaine told you he had the world's best shoes, would you believe him without proof?

Again, you're missing the point. I don't even know why I bother. You're dense.
    Me a fanboy-LOL! You are the guy who ranted about Shanks being stronger than Hawkeye's, you are the guy who IGNORED Oda's quote about Shanks being a swordsman.....but I am the fanboy. Bwhahahahawhhahah I just know what the hell I am talking about son and Hawkeye's SWORD being the STRONGEST in the world is in the TEXT! Whether it is the strongest sword from Hawkeye's weilding it or because of it's material it is what it is and it is STATED to be the STRONGEST!

So cut your crap you Hawkeye's HATER!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information