+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 263 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 5243

Thread: General Blackbeard Thread

Default Re: General Blackbeard Thread

Is that machinegun arm confirmed? It could be a rotating blade/saw/slicer arm

Quote Originally Posted by Renegadesoul View Post
    Is that machinegun arm confirmed? It could be a rotating blade/saw/slicer arm
    No it isn't confirmed! Some believe he have machine-guns and other thinks drills.

I still think now he is that drill guy who made level 5.5

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Could always be machine gun arms that shoots drills.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Dunno but in my eyes Avaro is besides Shiryuu the coolest new member. He seems bad-ass!

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Cool Re: General Blackbeard Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    Dunno but in my eyes Avaro is besides Shiryuu the coolest new member. He seems bad-ass!
    Agreed. .
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralYonkouMt.Bandit Zik View Post
    Agreed. .
    Yeah dunno but Oda even make him unique compared to the other 3 members. He wasn't mentioned by Iva and has no prisoner clothing like the others.

Dunno I think he may be stronger or more important for BB.

Yeah dunno but Oda even make him unique compared to the other 3 members. He wasn't mentioned by Iva and has no prisoner clothing like the others.
    If he is the one that created Level 5.5 then he was mentioned by Iva. He just wouldn't be named then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    If he is the one that created Level 5.5 then he was mentioned by Iva. He just wouldn't be named then.
    Yeah could be but we don't know and we won't for the enxt appearance if the war has ended now.

But Like i said Oda somehow distinquish him from the other 3 without the prisoner clothing and without being mentioned. That's why I think he could me more important or even more of a bad-ass than the others

But Like i said Oda somehow distinquish him from the other 3 without the prisoner clothing and without being mentioned. That's why I think he could me more important or even more of a bad-ass than the others
    And being the one that created Level 5.5 couldn't be the reason for that?

And being the one that created Level 5.5 wouldn't be the reason for that?
    Yeah that would be a reason but we don't know... But I think it's more than likely.

But I'm just speculating cut of the possible match-ups and the ranking in BBs crew.

We have many which are saying that SH will fight this one and so on. But I think this level 6 prisoners are above the old BB members so I doubt that for example Sanji would fight Jesus and so on

I think Blackbeard will force Buggy into his crew. You know, Buggy was in Gold Rogers' crew. He may know how to reach Raftel...

(This could easily go into the dumb predictions thread, but Buggy's in Marineford for some reason, beyond just televisioning WB's death to Sabaody).
    Last edited by Deicide; March 5th, 2010 at 04:03 AM.
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    I think Blackbeard will force Buggy into his crew. You know, Buggy was in Gold Rogers' crew. He may know how to reach Raftel...

(This could easily go into the dumb predictions thread, but Buggy's in Marineford for some reason, beyond just televisioning WB's death to Sabaody).
    I always figured that Croc might take advantage of that. After all, he was the only one that said nothing in this page. A bit unusual for a character like him that always has a fitting response line for everything. Unless of course he was thinking his part he wouldn't want to share with anyone else. Something like "does this guy know where One Piece is?". Just my two cents.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

OH SHIT!
    WHITEBEARD EXISTS!

[youtube]z4OnhnvczTk[/youtube]

REAL LIFE WHITEBEARD VS. BLACKBEARD FIGHT HERE! DON'T WAIT FOR IT TO BE ANIMATED!

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

You know, I heard someone make an interesting suggestion a while back. Remember theories where it was suggested Blackbeard was faking his pain? How he took damage from Ace, Luffy, and Magellan the same way, crying in pain by remaining conscious (for the most part)?

What if Blackbeard did something similar with Blackbeard? This might be giving him too much credit, but notice how after Whitebeard finished beating up on Blackbeard he was left perfectly open to attack from his other crewmates. It could just as easily be BB desperate to save himself, but what if he planned this much out too? I mean, do you think he really planned on doing all this fighting alone after getting this crew? At the very least they all had to be ready to help out BB in this war.

It's really speculative, but it's still an interesting idea, just because it shows how well Oda really is developing this character. He's such a mystery, even when he's getting his ass beat you can't tell who is really in control.

I always figured that Croc might take advantage of that. After all, he was the only one that said nothing in this page. A bit unusual for a character like him that always has a fitting response line for everything. Unless of course he was thinking his part he wouldn't want to share with anyone else. Something like "does this guy know where One Piece is?". Just my two cents.
    Either that or he was thinking "How the hell did this idiot make it on Roger's crew?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Vixen View Post
    Either that or he was thinking "How the hell did this idiot make it on Roger's crew?!"
    Lol, or "perhaps I failed at becoming Pirate King because I had no such guys in my crew!"

Discovered Stowaway mickgreen58's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    You know, I heard someone make an interesting suggestion a while back. Remember theories where it was suggested Blackbeard was faking his pain? How he took damage from Ace, Luffy, and Magellan the same way, crying in pain by remaining conscious (for the most part)?

What if Blackbeard did something similar with Blackbeard? This might be giving him too much credit, but notice how after Whitebeard finished beating up on Blackbeard he was left perfectly open to attack from his other crewmates. It could just as easily be BB desperate to save himself, but what if he planned this much out too? I mean, do you think he really planned on doing all this fighting alone after getting this crew? At the very least they all had to be ready to help out BB in this war.

It's really speculative, but it's still an interesting idea, just because it shows how well Oda really is developing this character. He's such a mystery, even when he's getting his ass beat you can't tell who is really in control.
    I don't know because we know that Blackbeard "absorbs" tangible objects and in doing so, absorbs the damage.

Personally, just based on Blackbeard's face (he looked really scared), I believe he thought Whitebeard could kill him. I think he was shocked that Whitebeard, despite having half his face blown off was still very capable and it took him by surprise.

My question is this, did Blackbeard really come to Marineford to kill Whitebeard himself or only to see him die?

The only reason the BB Pirates ended up right in front of Whitebeard is because Whitebeard attacked them, resulting in the Scaffold collapsing and the BB Pirates ended up right in front of him.

I still think the slashing was Haki-embued. Probably explains Akainu's defeat, too.

Quote Originally Posted by mickgreen58 View Post
    My question is this, did Blackbeard really come to Marineford to kill Whitebeard himself or only to see him die?
    That's a good question actually. Before the recent events I was convinced that Teach came for the sole purpose of killing Newgate himself. And seeing that his men were prepared for the attack I think he still planned on doing it.

On the other hand however he didn't seem to want to do it at all costs. He neither was the one that jumped down to fight nor did he announce that he came to kill him (he rather said that he came in time to see the old man die). If that's the case, does this mean that Teach's business at Marineford isn't finished yet?

I think BB came for WB's head alone, and I have this theory that next chapter will be the last chapter for the war (the "escape" chapter for BB and the remaining WB pirates and NW crews). Not only is Luffy KO which means Oda probably won't drag it out much longer anyway, but next week will also be the last of the "several SHs in one cover" theme (only 2 SHs are left). So after that Oda can use the cover story to show us what happened to the other people that fled.
    Last edited by wintergt; March 5th, 2010 at 08:45 AM. Reason: woops I thought I was posting in the general chapter thread.. ah well
    One Piece Recaps
    576 577 578 579+580 581 582-584: part 1 part 2
    585-587
    Formerly known as JackVance

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information