+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 471 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,620 of 9419

Thread: Dumb Predictions

Default Re: Dumb Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    *shudders* Why does this sound so plausible?
    Its a scary thought
    The Undeniable dream is the least expected dream

Well, Dadan was actually pretty hot when she was young, so it's not hard to imagine her as a grandma.

Not Luffy's grandma, though.

Because she's already Nami's.

the next cover story will revolve around PX-1's adventures after he was sent away from the saboady achipelago by Kuma.

(I would actually really like this to be the next cover story)
    Theory Time!
    The dude with the 'Sabo' hat in Doflamingo's crew is one of the 'Toy' people

Quote Originally Posted by Bloel View Post
    the next cover story will revolve around PX-1's adventures after he was sent away from the saboady achipelago by Kuma.

(I would actually really like this to be the next cover story)
    Haha I totally forgot Kuma sent away a pacifista, that cover series would be rather enjoyable I think
    The Undeniable dream is the least expected dream

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

While I don't think we've seen the last of PX-1,
    I would actually like the next cover story to revolve around the Robin imposter and that stray fox.

While I don't think we've seen the last of PX-1,
    I would actually like the next cover story to revolve around the Robin imposter and that stray fox.
    ah Nora Gitsune is the only member of the imposter Strawhats that I liked. I would like to see more of him...which is a possiblity as we still don't know for certain who it was that kidnapped Cocoa (Robin imposter), we think its the govt, but we are not certain.Could be a brand new group that Robin encountered during the 2 years. (I think Govt group is the more likely) Maybe that group will show up again and we see the fox again.

I think he is the only one the real Strawhats can like

Chapter 667 = TPK.

Chopper said it was the same ones who captured Keimie who captured Fake Robin. Anyways. This is what I'm guessing we'll see:

The Revolutionaries Meet: Ivankov and Inazuma meeting with Dragon.

Pirate Sanji finally arrives on the Isle of Women: Duval, recovered and now back with Sanji's wanted poster face being adored on by Margaret and amazons. Needs to happen that if Sanji can't go then Duval should.

Hancock adoring some sort of Luffy thing, maybe making a shrine with hair, wanted posters etc.

Nico Robin is sold into slavery: A Tenryubito looking confused at Fake Robin and Chopper while holding their wanted real version posters.

Maybe something for Shakky, Rayleigh, Sengoku and Garp.
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    Chopper said it was the same ones who captured Keimie who captured Fake Robin. Anyways. This is what I'm guessing we'll see:
    I didn't see where Chopper said it was the same. Was that on a website or in the offical translated books? One I read had Chopper say someone has captured her.

I flicked through the Viz version and coulda sworn he said something like 'It looks like the people who captured Keimie!' or something similar. Don't have it on hand
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    I flicked through the Viz version and coulda sworn he said something like 'It looks like the people who captured Keimie!' or something similar. Don't have it on hand
    I just checked the Viz volume, I think the line you mean is this one:
    "They might be kidnappers. Like that time with Camie"
    Drawing is fun

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Keimi was kidnapped by those Peter Pan Robin Hood guys, who dressed up as bears or whatever.
    The people who kidnapped the Robin imposter, were probably from CP, judging by their outfits.

The joker guy is Big Mom s crew member

Keimi was kidnapped by those Peter Pan Robin Hood guys, who dressed up as bears or whatever.
    The people who kidnapped the Robin imposter, were probably from CP, judging by their outfits.
    lol well their leader was called Peterman he dressed up as a bear ..well it was suppose to be a bear but I swear Oda trolled us showing Pedobear

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    lol well their leader was called Peterman he dressed up as a bear ..well it was suppose to be a bear but I swear Oda trolled us showing Pedobear
    I don't think you know what trolling means.

Also, Bon Kurei is Joker.

No. Joker is the offspring of Joy Boy.

The truth is, that Big Mam is Joker.

The REAL truth is that Joker is actually Gold Roger returned back from the dead with Morias ability as an okama zombie.

The real truth of one piece!
    The one piece is a test created by aliens. All the devil fruits are actually aliens powers and they decided to use humans to test out the strongest power. They decided to make it a race, the first human that can get to raftel (since its the final stop) will be the strongest and best fruit, because the aliens thought it would be impossible to make it to there without a devil fruit power. Suprisely, Roger made it to raftel and he doesnt have a devil fruit ability, this pissed the aliens off because finally there is one here but they still cant tell which fruit is the best. The aliens got real dissapointed so they turned roger into a stupid retard and and let roger hand himself to the marine. Roger's last words were all the aliens' plan all along because they need more people to join this race.

I've figured out the identity of Joker.

Joker is Coby. It all makes sense if you read the following:

When Coby was onboard Alvidas ship, he once tried to escape when they were on the shore. Coby ran all the way to Ryuudouji temple during the holy grail war, and Kirei splashed Coby with the black mud from the grail, and Coby became possessed. He ran back to Alvidas ship before they noticed and then he met Luffy after a while. He has been wearing a mask all the time, until he finally reached the new world. Now he is one of the most feared people in the world after he defeated Gilgamesh and Saber. After Coby managed to get the holy grail, he got a new identity as Joker, and now rules the world behind the flag of the world government. It's quite a solid theory, I think.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information