+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 606 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumb Predictions

Doubt-ダウト- Kitsune: 9-Tailed Beast's Avatar

Default Re: Dumb Predictions

Nami's ever increasing breast's will become sentient and be pivitol villians in the series.

The Hat (Who ate the black guy fruit) will fuel all his soul power into Brooke who gives his Afro to Luffy, who combines gears 2 and 3 into 4, and uses this incredible power to beat a Super Saiyan 39.6

The Final Villian is Al Khan and the straw hats will combine thier powers to make Captain Oda-Sensai!!! And he will destroy the evil 4Kids once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pwngoat is an evil 4Kids Spy robot.

EDIT: AL KHAN!!!!!!! Thank you Mr. Half, that's his name.
    Last edited by Kitsune: 9-Tailed Beast; June 22nd, 2007 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Al Khan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Some people say that the every heartbeat us the sound of god, kicking an angel, in the face.

Before giving up the OP license, Al Khan will murder Usopp out of spite. Luffy will cradle his friend's dead body in his arms, while shouting into the heavens

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAN!!!!!!

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

I predict that the prediction that Moria is weak will prove to be wrong and dumb.

Serious prediction.

I predict Brooke will die, AGAIN!

And perhaps....

Nami's Magical Clime feeling boobs will be worth 500,000,000 Bellies!

I predict that the last Shichibukai is named Urian

Brooke is Aokiji's grandfather twice removed.

Shanks is Sanji's uncle, and his sword once belonged to Spandine, who tried to feed it a Bat Zoan fruit.

Blackbeard is actually Michael Moore in disguise. Also, he will become a Vice-Admiral before the Straw Hats reach Fishman Island.
    President of A.I.D.S.

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IT'S A LION! View Post
    I thought Brook dies and came back to life only once?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

I Actually think that's a sound theory...

Yohohoho.....
    Some people say that the every heartbeat us the sound of god, kicking an angel, in the face.

Captain Hook is one of the Younkou!! Don't you distinguise his mustache, hair and chin in the "Picture" that Garp gave to us of the Younkou?! XD

Chuu, Kuroobi, or Arlong (pick one) will make a cameo in the early parts of the Gyojin Island arc. The dialogue during his appearance will likely explain how Jinbei relates to the Arlong Pirates, and thus how he'll interact with the Mugiwara several chapters later.

Wait... is that still a dumb prediction?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Half View Post
    Actually, he was just born with it. He doesn't use it, which is why we haven't seen it.

The real surprise is that he has a third eye on his forehead, like Tenshinhan, which can see people's names.
    "i'm gonna kill you Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvim John Kenneth Loyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor Willian Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorffvoralternwareng ewissenhaftschaferswesenchafewarenwholgepflegeunds orgfaltigkeitbeschutzenvonangereifenduchihrraubgir iigfeindewelchevorralternzwolftausendjahresvorandi eerscheinenbanderersteerdeemmeshedrraumschiffgebra uchlichtalsseinursprungvonkraftgestartseinlangefah rthinzwischensternartigraumaufdersuchenachdiestern welshegehabtbewohnbarplanetenkreisedrehensichundwo hinderneurassevanverstandigmenshlichkeittkonntevor tpflanzenundsicherfreunanlebenslamdlichfreudeundru hemitnichteinfurchtvorangreifenvonandererintlligentgeschopfsvonhinzwischensternartigraum."

why would he need their full names?

p.s. btw that name really exists, some german fellow

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

The last spot in the TS dock system is for a personalised contraption for the lightweight Brook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by Gorlom View Post
    The last spot in the TS dock system is for a personalised contraption for the lightweight Brook.
    It contains Sonic/Hammer Man's Magical shoes.

I predict One Piece ending with a DON!

The ultimate in stupid predictions:

The third Admiral, Kizaru, is actually...

Spoiler:
    ...Admiral Crunch! It's Captain Crunch, only he got a promotion!

Can't you see the madness and evil in his eyes?

I predict that Ryuma isn't Brookes shaodw, because their personalities are just to different. The only quirks they have in common are the laughter and the wish to see panties (I also think that Ryuma doesn't respect Brooke as his former master anymore and this problem has to be solved somehow... I don't believe it's done with Zoro defeating Ryuma, but this fight seems to set in stone).

Second: I predict Moria came from Transexual in Transylvania.
    Jeff the Killer: Go to sleep...
    Cavendish: Okay 8D
    Jeff: Wha- WAIT, NO!

I predict that Brooke's teacup will eat a Logia Devil Fruit and become the archnemesis of Luffy's Devil-Fruit-powered hat.
    President of A.I.D.S.

scienceteam

Oz's groincloth

Blackbeards flag

Blackbeard is therefore a descendant! Him and his flag are fruit of the loom!

I predict that Brooke's teacup will eat a Logia Devil Fruit and become the archnemesis of Luffy's Devil-Fruit-powered hat.
    Interesting prediction! At this stage, can you predict what power it will give him?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Half View Post
    Interesting prediction! At this stage, can you predict what power it will give him?
    The Human Human Fruit Model Steriotypical British Guy.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information