+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DF user and Rumble Ball

Default DF user and Rumble Ball

Wel, we all know Rumble Balls were invented to "creat waves to disturb frequencies emitted by Evil Fruit"
    http://groups.msn.com/OnePieceMangav...o&PhotoID=3203

That means Rumble Ball can be used for other DF users, not Chopper alone, right? Do you think in the future, Luffy will use Rumble Balls to get to gear 2 - gear 3? It does say that Rumble Balls can only last for 3 min though.
    Do you think Chopper will ever sell Rumble Balls for SH travelling fee? :D That's gotta be some hot stuff on the market.
    Master Yoda: "Believe in the Force"
    Master Oda: "I leave it all in One Piece"

Default Re: DF user and Rumble Ball

Would be suprised if Rumble Ball works for paramecia -types too.
    And I don't think Chopper will sell them. He will be the only one using them, until maybe the get a new nakama with a zoan-type fruit.
    Watching: Bleach, One Piece
    Reading: One Piece, Bleach, Naruto
    Watched: Get Backers, Shaman King, Scryed, Hunter x Hunter

Fighting off leukaemia :( ChopChopCannon's Avatar

Why would Luffy need a Rumble Ball to go to gear 2/3/4(?)? He can just do it normally.

Also, I think something hairy is growing on my face.
    Holy hole in a doughnut, Batman!

One who paints the horizon Tongari's Avatar

Luffy can already reach Gears second and third without a Rumble Ball. I don't see the point in using RB for it.

Though I admit, I'd love it if Chopper went around handing Rumble Balls to the friendly Zoan types they meet (Dolton, Chaka, Pell...), but sadly, that doesn't seem likely and would take away from Chopper's special status as an eight-form Zoan (counting Godzilla Point or whatever that's called).

Fighting off leukaemia :( ChopChopCannon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tongari View Post
    Godzilla Point or whatever that's called).
    Monster Chopper.

I'd like that too, but it's not as if Chopper needs recognition as an eight-form Zoan. He just wants to cure every disease.
    Holy hole in a doughnut, Batman!

Well Luffy's last Gear only last 1 minute. What if he can lengthen gear 2, to 3 mins or more using Rumble Balls? Chopper used 3 Rumble Balls and turned into Monster, but considering Luffy a monster already maybe he can handle ... 8 RB and last Gear 2 to half an hour ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Well Luffy's last Gear only last 1 minute. What if he can lengthen gear 2, to 3 mins or more using Rumble Balls? Chopper used 3 Rumble Balls and turned into Monster, but considering Luffy a monster already maybe he can handle ... 8 RB and last Gear 2 to half an hour ?
    well,why stop at 8?one should connect tubes all over like whitebeard and flow rumble ball fluid directly into the body,and chew as many rumble balls as he can simultaneously.imagine the power u will get!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rokushiki View Post
    well,why stop at 8?
    8 is a good number :D

My imaginary arc:

Luffy: Sanji, hurry, I just defeated Black Beard. I'm so tired and hungry. Feed me, food !!!!!!!
    Sanji: There's plenty in the kitchen. There's no time, Whitebeard is waithing for you. Take all the food with you and eat them on the go.
    3 min later...
    Chopper: Did anyone see the Rumble Balls that I left on the kitchen table?
    10 min later....
    Whitebeard: What's wrong with him? He looks funny...

2 min later...
    Whitebeard: mama...

Lucci + Rumble ball = Uh oh...
    Life's too short to waste time being normal.

MonkeyDragon

Lucci had other forms as well besides the 3 main forms of a zoan-type, right?
    Did he mix the Zoan powers with rokushiki to create more powerful forms? Can somebody sort that out for me please...

anyway... i think "Dr Begabank" (if they ever meet him) will be very impressed by the rumble ball Chopper invented.

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

Anyone think that maybe, if another DF user ate a rumble ball then they'd just go out of control? Chopper's the one who uses them, so he probably knows all about how to use them. Could Lucci make 3 new forms with a rumble ball? Who knows, Chopper makes it look so easy.

However, I think a paramecia eating one would be a little crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDragon View Post
    Lucci had other forms as well besides the 3 main forms of a zoan-type, right?
    Did he mix the Zoan powers with rokushiki to create more powerful forms? Can somebody sort that out for me please...

anyway... i think "Dr Begabank" (if they ever meet him) will be very impressed by the rumble ball Chopper invented.
    he used that life feed back technique to make his half leopard-human form smaller and faster

I would've love to see Lucci eat a rumble ball. Luffy would've been destroyed in seconds flat.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    I would've love to see Lucci eat a rumble ball. Luffy would've been destroyed in seconds flat.
    I don't think he'd know what to do with a rumble ball. Who's to say what those new forms would be. What would Lucci do with guard point?

if he did use a rumble ball he might not have all the same points that chopper does

Quote Originally Posted by Aceofblades View Post
    if he did use a rumble ball he might not have all the same points that chopper does
    Yeah, I just realized that there's a flaw in the "other zoans" with rumble balls theory. Would they be able to utilize them quickly without knowledge of how they're made and experience with them, like Chopper has? It could end up like Chopper with a 2nd rumble ball.

Plus, who knows what new forms they'd get. They might not be that great.

i don't think they'd be able to use it quickly, it could totally screw up their ability and give them retarded forms :S and who knows if it would actually affect them? im sure chopper had to experiment to get the rumble ball to work right for him

Well, working with the idea that they'd get the same points...Lucci + Rumble Ball + Arm Point + Roukougan = ...oh my...

I doubt Oda would let it work with anyone but Chopper. Might have something along the lines of "since he is actually a reindeer and not a human" kinda thing.
    All your flatlines are belong to me!!

Quote Originally Posted by blueblip View Post
    Well, working with the idea that they'd get the same points...Lucci + Rumble Ball + Arm Point + Roukougan = ...oh my...

I doubt Oda would let it work with anyone but Chopper. Might have something along the lines of "since he is actually a reindeer and not a human" kinda thing.
    good point, because some of the rumble points enhance choppers human aspects (his actual ability) like how arm point gives him big human arms
    and if the same works for lucci i doubt that the leopard aspects are better then his super human strength (cept for like the claws)

Lemme quote myself:

Rumble Balls were invented to "creat waves to disturb frequencies emitted by Evil Fruit"
    http://groups.msn.com/OnePieceMangav...o&PhotoID=3203
    That said, it could work on other DF user, and does not have the same effect on different DF.

The way I see it, there are many kinds of DF:
    + Basic element DF: extremely and most powerful DF, including fire (ACE), ice (Aokiji), thunder (God Eneru)...
    + Secondary element DF: not as powerful as Basic Element, including: sand (crocodile), buble (kalifa), candle (is it? - Mr.3), rubber (Luffy)...
    + Animal Transform DF: bird, animal, human, fish, you name it. I.E: human (Chopper), horse (God's ride, the horse-bird), elephant (CP9 elephant sword - frunkfried), bull, giraff, hawk, wolf, dog, ...
    + Transform DF: DF user who is able to manipulate the form of their body , including: copycat (Mr.2), flower (Robin), Seperate (Buggy), Jaw (Wapol in Rum Country)...
    + Object Transformation DF: transform into object: steel, spike, spring ...
    + Psychic DF: can manipulate other's thought/behavior, including: Painting (MissGoldenWeek), Mind Control(Donflamengo), Spirit (Shanks - I'm just assuming)

We only see what happened to Chopper, a human transform DF. But we don't know what will happen to other type of DF user. They might have other unpredictable effect. The only thing I'm sure about is they will get stronger (and weirder).

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information