+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 261 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 5207

Thread: Shichibukai Discussion Thread

From Steel Balls... Muda Muda no Mi's Avatar

Default Re: Official Shichibukai Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    As wintergt already said, 4 Emperors is just what others call the 4 strongest pirates in the world. They don't have any government approval to use that name, they haven't even be shown to refer to themselves as such. They actually just superstrong guys who rule over the New World like emperors. That's why others refer to them as such. But it's not a rank or anything of that sort.
    I was thinking this as I was reading the thread. I don't think Shanks and/or Whitebeard refer to themselves as Yonkou, but rather everyone else (WG, etc.) who refers to them as such...

...basically, pretty much what you said. Furthermore, I also want to reiterate what you said (and I agree with): thatbeing viewed as a Yonkou isn't a title bestowed upon you, unlike the Shichibukais, but something you're referred to as because of your position in the New World. I would think that, hypothetically speaking, if 2 other Pirate crews were able to stand their ground with Shanks' crew and his allies, Whitebeard and his allies, Kaidou, Mr. UNKNOWN, etc., and each other and still have just as much of an impact as those 4 in the New World, then one could say they would gain just as much notoriety in the WG's eyes, and the term Yonkou might then change to Rokukou (6 Emperors) or something....

.....but this is just pure speculation, mind you. We only know they call them the 4 Emperors, because at this point there's only 4 pirates (not anymore) that have such power in the New World to be referred to as such...

Default Next Shichibukai Discussion Thread

Since we all know that Both Blackbeard and Jinbei betray by going against the World Government. In order to maintain the balance, they would have to find 2 candidate as soon as possible to fill up these gap.

Who do you think that will be? I have absolutely no clue at all. My best bet would be one of the new world pirate?

Default Re: Next Shichibukai Discussion Thread

I dont think there will be Shichibukai from now on..but a next yonkou thread would be more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofTheDesert View Post
    I dont think there will be Shichibukai from now on..but a next yonkou thread would be more useful.
    Why shouldn't they carry on? Since Shichibukai consider one of the elite fighters for World government There are still 5 left(Although one of them no longer stay with them unofficially)

Well i would vote for Crocodile for yonkou! =)

Kishishi. Yo. Ho. Ho. BekaDidAct's Avatar

Moria can run the Shichibukai on his own, he's that strong.

Moria the Great

This thread is a goldmine for shitty ideas like mine:

-A Supernova joining: The only one I can possible see joining right now to be that strong is maybe Jewelry Bonney, who I think people sleep on her powers.

-A boxed-in WB division commander: Kind of a neat idea. Vista could work, but might be too similar to Mihawk. If Jozu is a Logia DF user, he could be the token user for them.

-San Juan Wolf: Maybe have his new members say, "Hey, do you really want a nut like him here?", they ditch him, Sengoku convinces him he's his friend, and so on. Maybe switch out any of the others if you want.

-Magellan: A really, REALLY big stretch, but if ID is destroyed, since he's not really a Marine, they might relocate him here. He has a fierce enough reputation anyways.

I really doubt any of mine will work, and one will probably be a new character.

I don't think WG needs aa new shici i think they have the ultimate last resort... Vegapunk. Vega is prob a MAD scientist so they might put him in a jail cell to conduct his studies or w/e but if they rly need him they will use him but 4 shici i'd say

1. Smoker(he cares about rank and wants to crush SH in NW)
    2. Garp (he's had higher positions offered but this is the closest thing he'll get to being "free")
    3. *insert pirate's name here*

Quote Originally Posted by BekaDidAct View Post
    loool.. ah you get me every time.
    One Piece Recaps
    576 577 578 579+580 581 582-584: part 1 part 2
    585-587
    Formerly known as JackVance

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    This thread is a goldmine for shitty ideas like mine:

-A Supernova joining: The only one I can possible see joining right now to be that strong is maybe Jewelry Bonney, who I think people sleep on her powers.

-A boxed-in WB division commander: Kind of a neat idea. Vista could work, but might be too similar to Mihawk. If Jozu is a Logia DF user, he could be the token user for them.

-San Juan Wolf: Maybe have his new members say, "Hey, do you really want a nut like him here?", they ditch him, Sengoku convinces him he's his friend, and so on. Maybe switch out any of the others if you want.

-Magellan: A really, REALLY big stretch, but if ID is destroyed, since he's not really a Marine, they might relocate him here. He has a fierce enough reputation anyways.

I really doubt any of mine will work, and one will probably be a new character.
    if anything the super nova might be Kidd cuz he gonna be jealous when he's ranked as 3rd top bounty 4 supernovas (duh ofcourse law will pass him because Law saved luffy) and Kidd will go into shici so he can crush luffy w/o marines atking him

Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofTheDesert View Post
    Oda seems to be heading on that direction with all the cyborgs advances, plus after Croc, Jimbei and ESPECIALLY Teach (One mistake and they gave a man the power of a Yonkou, both in crew and power alone) Sengoku and the whole WG are going to have a hard time trusting pirates again.
    Learning the secret technique of the engrish, forgive me, grammar gods!!!

Moria's Current status:
    Spoiler:

Whether they're dissolved or not, I still hope that we get to at least see some more of their crew. I'd like to know who follows Mihawk and Doflamingo.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Cool Re: Next Shichibukai Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Warfare View Post
    Oda seems to be heading on that direction with all the cyborgs advances, plus after Croc, Jimbei and ESPECIALLY Teach (One mistake and they gave a man the power of a Yonkou, both in crew and power alone) Sengoku and the whole WG are going to have a hard time trusting pirates again.
    I doubt Sengoku or the Gorousei ever trusted them. Gorousei probably just look at it as employees that have quit.

I don't see the shichibukai being dissolved because of 3 shichibukai leaving. The pacifista advancements isn't much of a reason to abandon one of the balances of power either. Seems more like they're just trying to get more fire power. A bunch of mindless cyborgs aren't going to make up for the shichibukai.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

The Pacifistas, although good as shock troos, aren't really as powerful as a Terminator like some think. I mean, even though it tired them out, the SH took one out pretty good, Urouge in his mucle form & Drake in his T-Rex form defiently put the hurting on another, some New World guys mobbed a couple quite well in the war, and Hancock one-shotted another. So, unless Vegapunk makes a elite few that are that powerful, they couldn't replace the Shichis.

Quote Originally Posted by BekaDidAct View Post
    ur always right about moria kid
    IGN:TheBro 2191-7733-9582. Normal (Dunsparce, Teddiursa, Eevee)

Discovered Stowaway mickgreen58's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emolisher View Post
    Since we all know that Both Blackbeard and Jinbei betray by going against the World Government. In order to maintain the balance, they would have to find 2 candidate as soon as possible to fill up these gap.

Who do you think that will be? I have absolutely no clue at all. My best bet would be one of the new world pirate?
    I don't know if the World Government will be so quick to fill vacant Shichibukai positions. Considering the fact that the Shichibukai were absolutely useless at Marineford, I wouldn't be surprised if the Shichibukai position was eliminated completely.

Moria needs to get back in shape to be a real threat again it seems like top level pirates can beat him up easily. Now if they combined the shadows of his crew with Pacifstas since technically pacifistas are zombies I could see Moria being a real threat other than that he is just gonna be stepping stool to gauge the power of an unknown character like Curiel and Jimbei.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupa Negro View Post
    Moria needs to get back in shape to be a real threat again it seems like top level pirates can beat him up easily. Now if they combined the shadows of his crew with Pacifstas since technically pacifistas are zombies I could see Moria being a real threat other than that he is just gonna be stepping stool to gauge the power of an unknown character like Curiel and Jimbei.
    Moria probably couldve kicked Luffys ass if he didnt overdo it with the shadows. Unfortunately for him, hes a dumbass and overdid it.

Moria got fat and lazy and forgot how to handle real threats all those years of bullying weak pirates and stealing shadows he willingly slacked off and got soft. Luffy came along and beat him at his own game . Gecko Moria may have been very strong along time ago but currently he is getting wrecked due to his reliance on his devil fruit than actual strength. Alot of people on here overrate him as a fighter. He is only as strong as his shadows and zombies he gets beat up when they become useless or get destroyed.

Kishishi. Yo. Ho. Ho. BekaDidAct's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupa Negro View Post
    Moria got fat and lazy and forgot how to handle real threats all those years of bullying weak pirates and stealing shadows he willingly slacked off and got soft. Luffy came along and beat him at his own game . Gecko Moria may have been very strong along time ago but currently he is getting wrecked due to his reliance on his devil fruit than actual strength. Alot of people on here overrate him as a fighter. He is only as strong as his shadows and zombies he gets beat up when they become useless or get destroyed.

Moria is only getting underrated here.

Moria the Great

Moria needs to fucking remember how to handle those motherfucking dumbbells and once again become a man. Or else he would stay as a lousy freak who will get beaten by everybody. To hell with those zombies-bring on doppelman strategy! Tear those shadows from their owners, evaporate the insolent fucks, substitute own members with doppelman ones and become a half shadow logia! Show that damn Teach what a real shadow means!
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information