+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 261 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 5207

Thread: Shichibukai Discussion Thread

Default Re: Bear-not so holy! (spoilers)

Seems to me like Oda's throwing a lot of ambiguity and contradictions to Kuma's behavior so we're not sure what he's like yet. Which I think is pretty damn cool, actually. Not the kind of thing you see in a shonen fighting manga, or even in this one.

Still, though, I do think Bart's seeking SOME kind of redemption for his past ways... Or else he wouldn't be so loyal to the government in the first place. Maybe Oda'll make him a tragic character.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    Ok. Most of us thought that Bartholomew is some kind of saint. Propably because of his appearance- this bible. Last chapter showed that he is totally different type of guy. Now everything changed. He haven't any light fruit or smt like this.
    He is so damn far from holiness- moreover he is rather psycho killer! @_@ the weapon of mass destruction! Do you think he is making dirty work for government?

What the....

He's a SHICHIBUKAI. Who in their right mind would think any Shichibukai is a saint? I've never heard anyone say anything close to what you mentioned.

And what kind of question is "do you think he is making dirty work for government?"

HE
    IS
    A
    SHI-
    CHI-
    BU-
    KAI!

VOTE FOR THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD

In the season of the witch

Quote Originally Posted by Lobolover View Post
    and Capn' Carter baffles us YET AGAIN by posting a COMPLETELY UNRELATED,OVERSIZED,SHITTY QUALITY,PAGE STRETCHING PICTURE FROM AN OLD TOM AND JERRY CARTOON and will probably reply to me by quoting my avatar and proclaiming that to be the most understandable method of comunication in the UNIVERSE.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

and Capn' Carter baffles us YET AGAIN by posting a COMPLETELY UNRELATED,OVERSIZED,SHITTY QUALITY,PAGE STRETCHING PICTURE FROM AN OLD TOM AND JERRY CARTOON and will probably reply to me by quoting my avatar and proclaiming that to be the most understandable method of comunication in the UNIVERSE.
    Last edited by Moria; December 29th, 2007 at 02:15 PM.

don't forget that kuma used to be a pirate himself

Quote Originally Posted by boiga View Post
    Religious flaming aside, Kuma's motivations have not yet been displayed. So far he hasn't done anything to show that he is an inherently evil character.

Despite his direct orders to slaughter the survivors of TB, Kuma attempted to offer them as much clemency as he thought he could get away with. This act alone shows that he is less of a sadist than Lucci.

Kuma could very easily come out as a good guy by the end of the series.
    I agree. The only thing I'd add is that Kuma was apparently pretty brutal in the past, but seems to not be quite the same anymore, so like Kefky said, I think he might be trying to atone for past actions. Hard to know for sure yet.

At the end of the world, it would appear..

Quote Originally Posted by Lobolover
    You can't be real

the hammer is my penis skarlath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lobster Pot-Sticker View Post
    You can't be real
    NO ONE IS REAL!
    THERE IS NO SPOON!
    CCCCCHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE EEE!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryPotter View Post
    I fuck my mom and then suck on my own dick.
    If you only knew the power of the Pork Side

Yian,across the seven oceans and the river which is longer than from the earth to the moon

Quote Originally Posted by Lobster Pot-Sticker View Post
    You can't be real
    Oh,sorry,posting a picture of Mobby Dick (or Dickie Moe) from a Tom and Jerry cartoon REALY has ALOT to do with if Kuma is a bastard or not.

the hammer is my penis skarlath's Avatar

Oh,sorry,posting a picture of Mobby Dick (or Dickie Moe) from a Tom and Jerry cartoon REALY has ALOT to do with if Kuma is a bastard or not.

do you understand what is going on?

apparently not
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryPotter View Post
    I fuck my mom and then suck on my own dick.
    If you only knew the power of the Pork Side

...and there... sat a lumpish figure robed in yellow silk with red and having a yellow silken mask over its face.

Yian,across the seven oceans and the river which is longer than from the earth to the moon

Shut Up-do You Want Us All To Get Killed?!

Shut Up-do You Want Us All To Get Killed?!
    Well, I certianly don't understand what is going on anymore. Ah well, the voices in my head tell me it's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavado View Post
    You have got to be fucking kidding me. Nowhere do you find more disgusting people than among those proclaiming themselves religious.
    There are no words capable of expressing how hard I laughed.

"The High Priest Not to Be Described (Elder Hierophant, Tcho-Tcho Lama of Leng) is the sole occupant of a remote and ancient monastery on the Plateau of Leng in the Dreamlands. He serves the Outer Gods and may be Hastur, the servant of the crawling chaos Nyarlathotep (or he may even be Nyarlathotep himself).

The monastery where he dwells has a confusing tangle of lightless corridors with disturbing frescoes that chronicle Leng's bloodcurdling history. Deep in the bowels of the monastery, inside a frightening domed room, the High Priest Not to Be Described sits on a throne of gold atop a stone dais in pitch-black darkness. Five steps down from the dais is a row of six blood-stained stone altars surrounding a yawning well that is rumored to connect with the Vaults of Zin in the underworld."

"The High Priest Not to Be Described (Elder Hierophant, Tcho-Tcho Lama of Leng) is the sole occupant of a remote and ancient monastery on the Plateau of Leng in the Dreamlands. He serves the Outer Gods and may be Hastur, the servant of the crawling chaos Nyarlathotep (or he may even be Nyarlathotep himself).

The monastery where he dwells has a confusing tangle of lightless corridors with disturbing frescoes that chronicle Leng's bloodcurdling history. Deep in the bowels of the monastery, inside a frightening domed room, the High Priest Not to Be Described sits on a throne of gold atop a stone dais in pitch-black darkness. Five steps down from the dais is a row of six blood-stained stone altars surrounding a yawning well that is rumored to connect with the Vaults of Zin in the underworld."

Member of ULTSOA: Usopp will learn to Teleport just like Suezo to Own Anyone!

"Oda watched Monster Rancher"

*bursts into thread, ignorant to what's been posted*

I never thought Kuma was some kind of saint. Notice how a lot of manga characters have crosses with them, 'cause I guess that's "the style" in Japan.

Mello
    Mihawk
    Halloween from MÄR
    I think Aya...but that might not be right

At the end of the world, it would appear..

And Capitan Carter is just sitting back, petting his cat, and thinking "Just as Planned"

The Internet is a mystical place thats for sure

EDIT: By the way the "Just as planned" joke isnt even funny in the slightest

HAR HAR

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information