+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 491 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: General Cosplay Thread

Default Re: Cosplay Here!

Quote Originally Posted by helendragon View Post
    aw....cool..whats that con like?

It's in Honolulu, Hawaii. It's not a huge convention, but that location? MAAAAAN...like, right off of Waikiki Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Masa D. Luffy View Post
    That's us. Yes he's holding a real cigarette, we do smoke from time to time.

Fan service. He's the only dude I'd ever be comfortable with pulling this shit with.

Now that first pic is what I call fanservice... All those Zoros in the background <3<3<3<3
    *I see a Bushi-kun~!* (Alabasta Zoro)

Though that second pic is so hot XDDD

@ helendragon - Those are from Anime Expo... the con that I WISH I coulda gone to this year. Hopefully next year....

Quote Originally Posted by omnichild View Post
    Unfortunately the next few times I have weekends off and opportunities to get up to Chicago area, I have to work on stuff for the renaissance faire down here. And as I am staff for that I just can't skip it. Boo. I don't even think I will be able to go up to Chicago again before the end of this year. Boo!

But I could start working on a little Nami and maaaaaybe we can get them together some other time...or something...
    What area are you in again?

my sogeking mask, i have also built a working kabuto, but havent painted it yet :)

Quote Originally Posted by cactusmomma View Post
    What area are you in again?
    The Quad Cities. XD I live three hours south of Chicago. So while I could make a day trip, I prefer to have a couple days off to actually spend time up there and not be tired from waking up early.

image credit to Fleur. <3

DA LJ twitter

Too bad you can't make it up to Portage or something. It would be adorable to get them on one of the beaches here like..sharing an orange or something...and most definitely before the ice shelves start to form.

Quote Originally Posted by brodieman1000 View Post
    my sogeking mask, i have also built a working kabuto, but havent painted it yet :)
    http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...t=P4170018.jpg
    Oh! Awesome mask!!!!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Youshi Semenjyu View Post
    I bring you...

BUGGY AND SHANKS!!

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...nshanks016.jpg

With One-Armed Shanks Action!
    That is amazing!! O_O

It was so awesome meeting you guys today at Anime Fest, I went home for a little while, but I'll be back there later tonight... and possibly Sunday and Monday, depending on my work schedule....

Yesterday was Dragon*Con (here in Atlanta), and I went there as Kumadori.

I've tried putting on the make up before, but this was my first attempt at the hair. ..Which was a pain in the butt to do. XD;; I ended up killing a bottle of hair whitener and two cans of pink hair spray. (Altogether, I think it took me 3 hours to do just my hair and make up.) It looks a little flat n' funny looking, but hey, I got a lot of people wanting pictures of me. XD

Kumadori found something that he likes.

Hmm, I wonder which tanto I should buy to commit seppuku with..

I dunno, I thought that this was a cool picture. XD

KUMADORI IS WATCHING YOU.

Kaku lovings!
    Sadly, I was the only OP cosplayer there.. and only one person knew who I was. XD; Some dude with a beard and long hair pointed at me and said "YOU DEFEATED NAMI!"

Just sittin'.

A good full-body picture, plus with my staff. Even though it's hard to see, there are rings on my stuff, so I twinkled when I walked. XD

Kumadori's going to dance away now.

And that's all the pictures! Once Anime Weekend Atlanta (in about.. three weeks? Two?) comes along, there will be A LOT more pictures. I'm meeting more CP9 members there. 8D

It was great meeting you at AFest too, Neko! Man, it's a small world; I had no idea I would run into so many people who were on the Arlong Park forums, tee hee.

Pictures coming soon. Buggy has them all. ^_^;;

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...g?t=1188543682

I wasn't aware girls that hot cos-played.

Anyways this thread is full of laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawz View Post
    I wasn't aware girls that hot cos-played.

Anyways this thread is full of laughs.

What? Are you saying that only ugly girls cosplay? =/

LOL Helendragon, those are great!! You make an excellent Luffy! I love how your poptart is like a backwards 'L' in that one pic XD

On the cosplay cruise! MoonNeko's Avatar

Waahhh I need to get my pics to show off xD Not that anyone will be too delighted to see a short Sanji x_x;; heheh..

Though my Iceberg cosplay was pretty good.. for.. a 5 ft tall girl T__T wahh c'mon guys, you can't help your height x_x;;;

MOONNEKO!! <3

Heey, sorry I missed you guys on Sunday and Monday I so badly wanted to see your Shanks and Iceburg cosplays~ T3T

That's okay NekoPirate xD

I just hope I don't get made fun of for being short at Iceberg =_=;; I sure as hell tried to be taller xD But even so, wearing 5 inch heals when you're 5 ft tall doesn't make you too much taller XD LMFAO I gotta see if my sis has any pics of me ^^

Okay, dun dun DUUUUUUUN!!!!!

Here's the pic of Youshi, My sis CoralSnake, and myself, from left to right Shanks, Buggy, and me as Iceburg.

Please be gentle, I didn't know how to pull off his 5 o'clock shadow.. xD

O_O UWAA! Awesome! You all look great!!
    Can I say that your Iceburg cosplay is quite hot! XD That jacket is amazing~

Hello forumers, just a friendly reminder that insulting cosplayers is a bannable offense, don't be lettin' me see it happen again.

Proof of the pumpkin is in the squeezing

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

I dont think Outlawz was makeing any comment on anyones looks but that girl.

He wasnt saying cosplayers usually look ugly but was instead commenting on how unbelivebly hot he thought she was.

there's really no point in reading too much into his words... (especially when its one of the few times outlawz seems to only use positive coments. usually he says any negative remarks outright)
    Last edited by Gorlom; September 5th, 2007 at 07:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information