Closed Thread
Page 1 of 349 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion III [Redux]

Default Naruto Discussion III [Redux]

I think.. a fresh start is in order.

I'm sure you've all become aware of the new implementations that have occured over the past few days. Let's please not have this one locked.

Hi MF

Default Re: Naruto Discussion III [Redux]

So I'll start things on topic.

Just read 372 so it seems Pein and Konan were students of Jiraiya at one point. Yahiko looks like Pein, and Nagato has Pein's eyes. I can honestly say I don't know where Kishi is going with this. I'm guessing they are both somehow Pein, but who knows? Anyways, another good info filled chapter. Don't blow it Kishi.

Any other thoughts?

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    Yahiko looks like Pein, and Nagato has Pein's eyes. I can honestly say I don't know where Kishi is going with this. I'm guessing they are both somehow Pein, but who knows?
    Well, we already know that Pein can switch/control other bodies. So I'm assuming that Nagato is the real Pein, controlling Yahiko & a few other choice bodies.

Kishi could be trying to lead us into thinking this & throw us for a loop, but somehow I don't think he could pull it off... he's not the best storyteller.

You killed my child.

You MONSTERS.

....I'm probably stating the obvious, but now it seems that Pein may now have some personal vendetta for starting wars with other countries with the tailed beasts rather than a pure vendetta for power. It does make me wonder what he's thinking when he talks about his plans....

hey konan's technique looks pretty cool. on the same time, i see an akatsuki leader who is NOT naruto's bro but some random emo kid with hidden powers. sheesh, did kishi watch heroes or what?

Nothing much to say except Kishi managed to completely destroy my interest in Pein in the span of one chapter. Pretty impressive feat.

Can we call him Pain instead of Pein?

Ok, it seems Pain is the black haired boy and maybe Yahiko is his previous body. Someone said Pain can be and incorporeal identity without body. According with fodder's information, he's from the Fuuma Clan, and he has his own bloodline.

Conclusion: Pain is a monster

EDIT: Damn! I forgot Yahiko's alive according with Jiraya.
    Last edited by mangafan1; September 29th, 2007 at 03:35 AM.

Immoral Combat

Well, at least it wasn't the fat kid. Good to know that this wasn't another case of ninja deserting Konoha again.

My new thoughts of Pein (until Kishi says otherwise): FUUUUUU...SION HA!

I know he's retreading on plotlines with the "Pein duo", but I still want to see how it comes out. But hey, Konan as a girl is cute. (and the wings technique was interesting)

this week's ep was full of ugly faces. sakura has a particularly horrible one when she arrives next to kakashi for the first time.

and naruto the anime has officially become dragon ball z again. too long dammit~ i'm so annoyed watching it.

The only major disappointment with this chapter was how rushed it felt.
    Usually Kishi can't squeeze a decent amount of content in his chapters, but this time, the flashback didn't have any emotional impact on me because it seems like Kishi just wants to get it over with. I guess showing some moments where the students and Jaraiya actually bonded would've helped, but I'll reserve complete judgment when the flashback is over.

Quote Originally Posted by igalsfy View Post
    this week's ep was full of ugly faces. sakura has a particularly horrible one when she arrives next to kakashi for the first time..
    Kyuubified Naruto looked kind of awkward.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

When I saw Yahiko with Pein's eyes, I instantly though of Pein pulling another Obito with Yahiko...

what.... what is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    Nothing much to say except Kishi managed to completely destroy my interest in Pein in the span of one chapter. Pretty impressive feat.
    Naruto bro :(

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    Only because he's not Naruto bro

Well, this means I should change my sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    what.... what is this?

Naruto bro :(
    Yea.

Imo, him being naruto's brother would have been really retarded.

Not everyone needs to be related Aldrich. I mean isn't that the reason for the uchiha bullshit?

but yea, I pretty much agree with WeAllEatFood. Rushed flashback devoid of emotional impact. but then again I don't really think it was supposed to have any.

Aww, I sort of like it the Sannin (sennin, i dunno) fight as a ~*~team~*~

Or at least Orochimaru before he became such a creeper.

Eh, at least he wasn't the fat kid.

This chapter just got me even more interested. Forget Naruto and Sasuke and Itachi, give me more of this.

Naruto anime this week was alright. Only truly terrible scene was the Kyuubi scene because they couldn't draw his mouth and teeth right.

JESUS CHRIST that fish is huge.

Closed Thread

Thread Information