+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 2149

Thread: General 'Four Emperors' Discussion

  1. #61

    Default Re: Shichibukai & the Yonkou

    Blackbeard is Ace in Disguise!

    Dum Dum...






    DUMB!


    Ace is dead. Besides Blackbeard's quest, the only thing Oda could have done with him was something as ridiculous as another cover story, but one about Ace finding out about shirts.

  2. #62

    Default Re: Shichibukai & the Yonkou

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaze no Barako View Post
    Hey hey, that's not confirmed yet.

    For all we know, Blackbeard could've just slept with Aokiji to get himself into the Shichibukai, or something.

    Not that that's likely, but... you never know until you get the facts, yeah? :P
    No.......no I'm pretty sure.

  3. #63
    Doubt-ダウト- Kitsune: 9-Tailed Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The end of a fictional 19th Century

    Default Re: Shichibukai & the Yonkou

    If so then they'd pretty much HAVE to offer Luffy a Shickibukai position.
    Shanks?
    Some people say that the every heartbeat us the sound of god, kicking an angel, in the face.

  4. #64
    Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European timezone

    Default Re: Shichibukai & the Yonkou

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaze no Barako View Post
    I'm guessing the REAL requirement is probably more like 'have power somewhat near that of one of the current Yonkou', probably.
    Both this and the topic creators theory is most likely invalidated by the existance of Crocodile. He was nowhere near the other warlords and is not likely at all to have gone up against a yonkou imo. He should have been crushed long before that. (Ofc its not totally impossible that he managed to get his face smashed in by a yonkou.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

  5. #65
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ohio/ohiostateuni!

    Default Re: Shichibukai & the Yonkou

    DEC 2007 NOOBS!! AND SEARCH!! ARRGGHH!!!

  6. #66
    Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European timezone

    Default Re: Shichibukai & the Yonkou

    oh? which thread should he have used?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

  7. #67

    Default Re: Shichibukai & the Yonkou

    yea it seems like the shichibukai have some loose ties to yonkou

    bb = wb
    moria = kaidou
    mihawk = shanks

    and im guessing the others are linked too...for some reason i think vegapunk may be in the mix somewhere....

  8. #68
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ohio/ohiostateuni!

    Default Re: Shichibukai & the Yonkou

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorlom View Post
    oh? which thread should he have used?
    Shichibukai thread

    Predictions that don't deserve their own thread, ect. ect.

  9. #69
    Doubt-ダウト- Kitsune: 9-Tailed Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The end of a fictional 19th Century

    Default Re: Shichibukai & the Yonkou

    Someone needs to start an official Yonkou Dusscussion thread......
    Some people say that the every heartbeat us the sound of god, kicking an angel, in the face.

  10. #70
    just like new Impel Down's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    a,e,i,o, and the rest

    Default Re: Shichibukai & the Yonkou

    The Shichibukai are just bad-ass pirates who can be bought, so involvement with other people shouldn't matter.

    After all, BB wasn't chosen by the Gorosei because he fought Shanks. They knew nothing about him when he was put up as an idea, and they only accepted him because of his defeat of Ace.


  11. #71
    Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European timezone

    Default Re: Shichibukai & the Yonkou

    CLERICS:You cant really find the "theories that don't deserve their own thread" by searching for connections between shichibukai and the yonkou.

    and while this should probably fall under the shichibukai discusssion thread it may not be apearant to someone that only wants to discuss the connection between the two groups.

    I'm not saying the guy shouldn't have posted it somewhere else but I do think you are a bit too harsh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    they only accepted him because of his defeat of Ace.
    Which in itself is a connection to Whitebeard....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

  12. #72
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yian,across the seven oceans and the river which is longer than from the earth to the moon

    Default Re: becoming yonkou or not?

    No.That wouldnt be FOUR emperors.How would you say "Five emperors",by the way,"Gonkou"?

  13. #73
    Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European timezone

    Default Re: becoming yonkou or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobolover View Post
    No.That wouldnt be FOUR emperors.How would you say "Five emperors",by the way,"Gonkou"?
    ... You didnt read the first post carefully enough. the OP wonders if Luffy would take the title away from the yonkou meaning the previous emperor would LOSE IT before Luffy becomes one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

  14. #74
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yian,across the seven oceans and the river which is longer than from the earth to the moon

    Default Re: becoming yonkou or not?

    Youre right.I didnt.And for a reason.Itd 1:28 am here.So you cant suspect me to READ thread entires at this time a night.

  15. #75
    Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European timezone

    Default Re: becoming yonkou or not?

    It's 1:35 am where i am. and guess what im gonna say..

    If you cant understand the posts because of the time: STOP POSTING! Go to bed and get some sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

  16. #76
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yian,across the seven oceans and the river which is longer than from the earth to the moon

    Default Re: becoming yonkou or not?

    I always am awake when EVERYONE else is asleep,shity central european time zone.

    How the hell d'you cpect me to DISCUS anything?

    ps:Gorlom,what country are you from?Could it be Germany?

  17. #77
    Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European timezone

    Default Re: becoming yonkou or not?

    Go to bed Lobolover!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

  18. #78
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yian,across the seven oceans and the river which is longer than from the earth to the moon

    Default Re: becoming yonkou or not?

    I wont till you drop.

  19. #79
    Horny One Piece Meka-ratta^^ Rank: Failed Mutineer Kingoffans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Malta

    Default Re: becoming yonkou or not?

    Actually, I think the theory makes a lot of sense. The four Yonkou basically refer to the four pirates closest to One Piece. If Luffy beats one of them, whether he cares about it or not, he will be closer to One Piece than that Yonkou since to be the Pirate King, don't you have to be the strongest Pirate in the world?

  20. #80

    Default Re: Shichibukai & the Yonkou

    Quote Originally Posted by skarlath View Post
    We know how the SBKs are picked... strong pirates that are willing to throw off some of their more violent tendencies in order to have their bounties waived and frozen

    and if anyone said anything about Akatsuki... then it was SARCASM...
    Calling it now: Big Mom has the Sui Sui no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit).

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts