Closed Thread
Page 4 of 501 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Discussion Part 2

Default Re: Bleach Discussion Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by roamingwyoming View Post
    And potentially stupid question here, but do Szayel's glasses have lenses?
    Well, they're his mask, so I doubt it. When he release, also, one of them split open, and there's no visible lens there either. But, what about Edorad? Would he have had lenses, if Szayel had them?

And with the human-version of Mayuri, was that in the manga too?

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Yeah. Dunno why the anime would make something like that up, but yeah it was.

And why the hell would Hanatarou show up?

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

so the fanboys can cream their pants

Hanatarou is pretty powerful. If he healed Rukia, he could deal a huge blow to Zomarie.

Quote Originally Posted by rusashi View Post
    Hanatarou is pretty powerful. If he healed Rukia, he could deal a huge blow to Zomarie.
    that would be very dissapointing. One of the Espada being defeated by Hanatarou........I don't think so

Hanatarou should commit seppuku with his sword and use the damage of killing yourself to just 1 hit-KO someone.

And with Le Roux releasing, is the manga seriously going to focus on each captain's little fight now, or is it just special attention to those two because we don't know shit about Le Roux?

We'll probably get each captain's battle. Hueco Mundo needs to be stretched out even longer imo.

I'm not saying Hana needs to defeat Zomarie, but he could do some damage. And if that's really Zomarie's ability, Soul Society's side is gonna need some cheap ass move to beat him, which would be Hana's release ability after healing Rukia from near death.

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    Well, they're his mask, so I doubt it. When he release, also, one of them split open, and there's no visible lens there either. But, what about Edorad? Would he have had lenses, if Szayel had them?

Yeah, that's what I thought.... The reason I asked about Szayel specifically is because his were more like actual glasses than Edorad's were, seeing as how he actually had to look through them. Edorad's were just sort of... there.

Speaking of Edorad, does anyone know what exactly the deal with Arrancar masks are? Nel's got cracked, so she goes all toddler on us for quite awhile. Edorad, on the other hand, had nearly half his sliced off, then released shortly thereafter and managed to do quite a number on Ikkaku's ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Schala
    Nero has just the right amout of junk in his trunk.

Speaking of Edorad, does anyone know what exactly the deal with Arrancar masks are? Nel's got cracked, so she goes all toddler on us for quite awhile. Edorad, on the other hand, had nearly half his sliced off, then released shortly thereafter and managed to do quite a number on Ikkaku's ass.
    Prolly has something to do with Nel being much more powerful than Edorad, if I were to guess. On that note, Where exactly is Nel's hollow hole? We've seen pretty much all of her and no chest-hole to be found. Unless I missed it completely.
    hnngrnrgh

She has three hollow holes

Guess where

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. All Sunday View Post

Guess where
    And you just became the most mature person on the forum. Congratulations.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I just looked back and there are cyclops baby faces on the side of his release. I'm interested in seeing what the effect is.
    And on a third look, its not an octopus but a giant bulbous 18th century dress looking pumpkin. with cyclops baby faces on the side.
    If thats not unique, I don't know what is.
    The only lame thing is the mark under his eyes, which is basically the same mark as Syazel during his release.

Quote Originally Posted by rusashi View Post
    -A pattern/design appears on Byakuya's foot. It seems with that pattern/design attached to his foot, Xomari can control it. Whatever Buruheria sees, it can control. Xomari even makes Byakuya aim at Rukia.
    That is just plain silly right there. I'm not so sure if I dig DonQuixote Doflamingo's black, parachute pants wearing, soul eating cousin.

-Hanatar? shows up to where Byakuya is currently in trouble. Byakuya tells him to retreat because he can assure him he will get caught up in this fight.

I don't know how Byakuya can counter such an ability.
    It'd be interesting to see if the senbonzakura is affected by it. I mean, all Byakuya has to do is say 'Scatter' and then you have no sword to stab your sister-in-law with and can bypass that tricky puppettering problem that Zomari causes.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Jay_n_SilentNOOB Jay_n_Silentbob's Avatar
    Pennslyvania, US (indeed, it's spelt wrong...Noone knows how to spell it)

Stark totally has his little jaw-necklace thing going on:

Quote Originally Posted by WeAllEatFood View Post
    Anyhow, Halibel's mask, or bits of it, were pretty prevalent in the first Espada colorspread.

Wow, I really need to pay attention more...Now, to prove my last post was complete bullshit, the spoiler is probably real...
    Brawl FC: 1848-1356-2850

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. All Sunday View Post

Guess where

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo any info on the new chapter?

I like Le Roux's release. I love unneccesarily large clown pants.

In terms of Espada ranks, either Stark and Halibel need to be #1 and #2, though it doesn't really matter which is which. As for Old Espada, no matter what rank he is, I don't want to see a fight between him and Yamamoto, unless it ends with both of them dying of heart attacks trying to draw their swords.

Why do you hate the elderly

why

fucking why

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

They hate what they do not understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    Good thing that everytime I'm afraid I'll have the will to live I can browse Arlong Park have it utterly eliminated

Anybody play the Shattered blade game? well anyway, the last fight in story mode is between the exclusive to the game arrancar guy and Yamamoto. I wouldn't mind seeing that animated to tell the truth.........without the accent of course

Spoiler:
    Arturo Plateado

Closed Thread

Thread Information