Closed Thread
Page 411 of 501 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 421 461 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 10001

Thread: Bleach Discussion Part 2

Default Re: Bleach Discussion Part 2

The chapter was good but I'm somewhat disappointed with the Vizard spread. I think it could have been done better.
    Last edited by jack1000; July 2nd, 2009 at 11:28 AM. Reason: or maybe it's just the crappy scans

Quote Originally Posted by jack1000 View Post
    The chapter was good but I'm somewhat disappointed with the Vizard spread. I think it could have been done better.
    It's probably just a really rushed scanlation. Remember, the full chapters don't usually come out till Friday, so this was probably hastily done. I have feeling they'll go back and replace with a better one in a day or two.

Anyway, very epic chapter. I mean, the Vizards just stole the show. They are gonna kick so much ass.

Oh, and I also wasn't expecting the "superchunky" to be white.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.12/19/

Why does everyone keep going on about how they called the Vizard showing up? Kubo conferemed they were coming months ago. That aside, WOOOO! WHOOO, WONDER-WEISS, WONDER-WEISS, WONDER-WEISS! GOOOOOOO WONDERWEISS!

Actually... even more than the Vizard spread, I enjoyed the one with Wonderweiss screaming.

And typing his name as WW makes me think about the world wars.

My Livejournal/blog
    Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    His character is dull now anyway, he's a smug little ace, I miss the part 1 Shikamaru, the dunce who was actually smart. That whole thematic world is dead and gone and I don't think Kishi even remembers it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Faithful Shinigami View Post

Kubo's not worthy.
    Mihawk is like Kanye West...ppl only scared of him bcuz hes kinda crazy and dangerous...hes only got 1 friend Jayz i mean Shanks no 2 mention hes really cocky too and nobody in the OP world likes him..mayb kanye has a long black sword too!!

Insanity's Fraction .. Rue D. Morgue's Avatar

Who gives a damn about such incidents. Lots of ppl do not value such priceless moments like the one with the appearance of vizards. Therefore, naruto is one of the top 5, i am so happy now. I really am i am not being sarcastic or something, there is no misconsumption to what i am saying. Believe me, plzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Rue D. Morgue View Post
    Who gives a damn about such incidents. Lots of ppl do not value such priceless moments like the one with the appearance of vizards. Therefore, naruto is one of the top 5, i am so happy now. I really am i am not being sarcastic or something, there is no misconsumption to what i am saying. Believe me, plzzz

No, believe it !
    Mihawk is like Kanye West...ppl only scared of him bcuz hes kinda crazy and dangerous...hes only got 1 friend Jayz i mean Shanks no 2 mention hes really cocky too and nobody in the OP world likes him..mayb kanye has a long black sword too!!

is Stolen

I don't know why you guys are so excited, you guys know Kubo's just going to disappoint you again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

Member of the GrandZoans Shaman monk's Avatar

silence are you a pessimess(i think thats how you spell it) cause it seems u want people to feel gloomy about this manga all the time
    WITH IN ALL OF US IS SOME KIND OF ANIMAL AND IT IS UP TO US IF WE CHOOSE TO RELEASE IT - WORDS FROM A LAZY WHALE

Kubo isn't kishi, I can think of more awesome things that have happend this year alone in bleach than naruto. At least we know kubo has no idea where the story's going. We know kishi has an idea but it's just painfull to watch.
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Interesting. Well, Watchmen had a good run anyway. At least it wasn't gayass Naruto that topped it. And that was a pretty good volume of Bleach, I must say.

We all know the deal with Bleach, and we all don't wanna know what's the deal with Naruto. Don't be stubborn and gloomy. Say things with their name.. bleach is there to excite you with the fights and the characters, while naruto is there to make you feel bad for the rest of the weekend.

The Devil's best friend.

The American manga market has spoken.

congrats to Bleach.

all i see in bleach are slashes and ceros....that's it.

That's what Bleach is all about.. if it had ninjutsu and rasengan it would be naruto.

That's what Bleach is all about.. if it had ninjutsu and rasengan it would be naruto.
    Wat .

Quote Originally Posted by soi22 View Post
    Wat .
    wat wat ?

wat wat ?

in the butt .

Eh, wot?

Ummm, not sure how to feel about this chapter. Vizards and Wonderweiss are here, guess that's good. I was getting pretty bored of the Shinigami's battles by this point. Hopefully either side will clear this up quick, we can watch Chad, Renji and Rukia's fight and then hopefully some sort of plot point will let the story continue.

Closed Thread

Thread Information