+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Most "Overpowered" Anime/Manga Character

Daisuke CP9

Default Most "Overpowered" Anime/Manga Character

In other words, post here to name any of batshit, over the top, over powered, over strengthened, high on the edge, overpowered anime/manga/game characters you know. Well, in this case, I think I'll do the honors and make my list on who's "Overpowered."

Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken) -- "You're already dead." His ability's pretty batshit deadly.

Nanaya Shiki (Melty Blood) -- For his "Mystic Eyes of Death Perception." All he has to do is see the lines of fated destruction and hell, enemy's dead right away.

Son Goku -- I dont really need to explain this one.

EDIT: Damn it, a typo on "Most" into "Moat" in the thread title. Can a mod/admin edit?

Default Re: Moat "Overpowered" Anime/Manga Character

AIZEN
    AIZEN
    AIZEN
    AIZEN
    AIZEN
    AIZEN
    AIZEN
    AIZEN
    AIZEN

End discussion.

Tokio from Hitomi no Catoplepas. He can make a weapon out of anything, even a bottle of water or his jacket, and he can kill you by looking at you.

Neuro from Majin Tantei Neuro Nougami. In a good way though.

Near from Death Note. He can guess anything!

Quote Originally Posted by FUNimationRules View Post
    Teenagers watch crap like Family Guy and South Park and make insults like fuck you and some does drugs or play sports or play video games.

Lol Moat.

Ugh...that guy from Yu Yu Hakusho whose burps shake up demon world or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    Good thing that everytime I'm afraid I'll have the will to live I can browse Arlong Park have it utterly eliminated

Wasn't that lame baby guy's father?

Kanchome from Konjiki no Gash Bell is pretty overpowered, also the Riders of Havoc and ANTHRAX THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION

Daisuke CP9

Kanchome from Konjiki no Gash Bell is pretty overpowered
    His final spell before he was sent back in the manga proved it all. Also, there's Brago (Konjiki no Gash Bell) and in a not so good way, Clear Note, also from Konjiki no Gash Bell.

Nanoha (Brown haired), Fate (Blond haired), Hayate (Brown short haired) from Nanoha StrikerS ~ Their combat spells had to be one of the most batshit craziest I seen in the series in terms of damage power. Nanoha's Starlight Breaker has the destructive force of a strong Kamehameha, Fate's Plasma Zamber has pretty shit large blaze range, and Hayate's Ragnarok has to be one of the deadliest I've seein the series.

Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass) ~ His Geass ability, nough said. Just one look near his sight range, he can order you to his will like a puppet.

am I in b4 Hibari?

BUNCHUU

BUNCHUU

BUNCHUU

BUNCHUU

THIS MOTHERFUCKER

anyone who has read Houshin Engi will 100% agree with me, and if you disagree you're wrong

Goddamn

I still can't believe the fight against him

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Daisuke CP9

Quote Originally Posted by RoastBeef View Post
    am I in b4 Hibari?
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Kyoya (Reborn). But yeah, even in the future arc, he's confirmed to be the strongest of the Vongola. Plus, he's like a demon in combat.
    anything who has read Houshin Engi will 100% agree with me, and if you disagree you're wrong

Goddamn

I still can't believe the fight against him
    Haven't read that far yet in the series, only in v4, but, what are his abilities?

itachi

dont look at his jewelry
    Hi MF

Spoiler:

But can they destroy countries by sneezing, disintegrate towns by breathing, and take nuclear explosions? No. But then 90% of Bastard!! can do that.

Oh yeah. Simon from TTGL, what with taking a BIG BANG, although perhaps he shouldn't count because of ridiculously gigantic size.

gio's gold experience requiem

Giorno Giovanna, and GER

Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke CP9 View Post
    Haven't read that far yet in the series, only in v4, but, what are his abilities?
    Spoiler:
    His paopei is basically a super-whip that can attack (and pretty much annihilate) many different things at once.

But this guy's endurance is fucking ridiculous.

He pretty much singlehandedly killed most of the 10 strongest Sennins of Kongrong, survived a condensed nuclear explosion, and withstood 10x Gravity, 100x Gravity, and then 1000x Gravity, and at that point it was pretty much a damn black hole, and he was still able to attack and wound Genshi Tenson.

And after that he was still alive. He was eventually put down, but fuck.

It was fucking crazy.
    Last edited by Cap'n Carter; November 14th, 2007 at 08:18 PM.

Carter is Engi any good?

It's probably one of my top 5 Shonen Jump series (maybe top 5 overall, definitely high in the top 10)

so yeah

it is

been looking for something new to read for a while, re-reading stuff gets old *off to check it out*

Daisuke CP9

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    Spoiler:
    His paopei is basically a super-whip that can attack (and pretty much annihilate) many different things at once.

But this guy's endurance is fucking ridiculous.

He pretty much singlehandedly killed most of the 10 strongest Sennins of Kongrong, survived a condensed nuclear explosion, and withstood 10x Gravity, 100x Gravity, and the 1000x Gravity, and at that point was a damn black hole, and he was still able to attack and wound Genshi Tenson.

And after that he was still alive. He was eventually put down, but fuck.

It was fucking crazy.
    Whoa fuck. Oh wow. Gotta pick up the pace on reading the series. Have a page of his strongest attack?

Anyways, for others in my list:

Nagi Springfield "The Thousand Master" from Negima (Manga) ~ The guy beats the living hell out of an army of thousands of demons in with simply ease like it's some game, wipes out thousands to ten thousands in one simple spell destructive spell, his speed's the fastest confirmed in the series, only knows five spells, yet confirmed to be the DEADLIEST mage revealed in the series.

Takamichi Takahata "Death Glasses" from Negima (Manga) ~ And he was only going 20% against Negi in the Mahora tournament arc, good thing. He can give off powerful punches from far distances with doing nothing but placing his hands inside the pockets of his business suit, his speed's pretty good, his endurance's damn good and through the guy cant use any cantation spells, his meele main attacks were pretty crazy, multiple large length sized white burning pillars that even it's slightest contact touch can crush somebody down in one hit...And Alibreo claims he surpasses his damn teacher, who can fire out 40-50 of those deadly pillar blazes at once...damn...

In terms of games~

Lenneth (Star Ocean 3) and Freya (Star Ocean 3).

its kinda funny to find Snoopy Cool as the one who translated it, something about Carter and SC always poping up together

Haven't read JoJo Part 6 yet, but Enrico Pucci and his Stand, "Made in Heaven"

Spoiler:
    Made in Heaven - Claimed by Dio Brando as the ultimate Stand, Made in Heaven has the ability to control the gravitational forces of the earth, moon and possibly the entire universe. As gravity changes, Made in Heaven is able to speed up the flow of time to a point where it is impossible for any living being to catch up, with the exception of its user and God. As time continues to travel, the universe will hit the vanishing point, and a new universe will be created where everything repeats itself accordingly to "fate". However, anyone that is killed by this Stand in the previous universe will not cease to exist, but simply replaced by a similar substitute. The Stand's user may then alter things and create the perfect world they desire.
    Last edited by Really Square; November 14th, 2007 at 08:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information