Quote Originally Posted by John Mayer View Post
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...u19th_1/pv.jpg

Thanks @pple-BUZZ @ JOJOHOT.

Download link:
    https://www.yousendit.com/download/TTZuZXR6SEJtUUUwTVE9PQ

This file will be available for 7 days!
    what am i downloading?

Default Re: JUMP 40th Anniversary Project

You can't figure that out for yourself? You're downloading the 4 spreads.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Thanks for your efforts, brennen! But I do believe Jojohut's will be of a higher quality, bad thing is it'll probably have their logo slapped on it. Someone will need to be editing that out...
    If you are referring to the download of the four spreads all merged and put into one solid background, then no -- mine is still higher resolution and for the most part the same "quality", if not better quality in some areas. Not that it really matters, as they are both completely visible and look clean enough. I just redrew some of the cut off portions, where most other people have a blotchy-blurry join that -- if you are looking for it -- is pretty noticeable. But oh well.

Ah for Chrissake.

next time PM me brennen so I don't leave the thread satisfied instead of being a complete dumbass.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by John Mayer View Post
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...u19th_1/pv.jpg

Thanks @pple-BUZZ @ JOJOHOT.

Download link:
    https://www.yousendit.com/download/TTZuZXR6SEJtUUUwTVE9PQ

This file will be available for 7 days!
    The link stopped working. :( Could you please rehost it? It hasnt gone 7 days yet...

^

Someone should just upload it on megaupload. It will never go down then, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    The link stopped working. :( Could you please rehost it? It hasnt gone 7 days yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanuzi View Post
    ^

Someone should just upload it on megaupload. It will never go down then, lol.
    Posted one page ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamolen View Post

3DS FC: 1633-5245-1460

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Next time PM me brennen so I don't leave the thread satisfied instead of being a complete dumbass.
    LOL. Sooorry. I thoroughly checked your websites image section to see if you forgot to post the other portion or something before I posted. But you are right, I should have. >_<
    Last edited by brennen.exe; November 25th, 2008 at 09:40 AM. Reason: hehehehehehehe xD

Smaller version I found on 2ch for whoever cares:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Khamolen; November 25th, 2008 at 09:41 AM. Reason: What are you laughing at now?

Alright, here are ALL of the merges from this thread. ALL of them are links to the full-scale image. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter:

Hidden:
    Spring:

^^ Thanks to Caraccidential for merging. I went in and made some corrections, I hope nobody minds.
    Removed the Magazine borders from top and bottom mainly, a few additional touch-ups outside that.

Summer:

^^ Thanks primarily to Al!na James and blendy for merging. Also made a couple touch-ups. Nothing major.

Fall:

^^ Complete v3; Made a few changes per request. Still not perfect, but whatever.

Winter:

^^ Complete v1; Might make changes or alterations if anyone sees anything they don't like. Far from perfect, but decent I think.
    Last edited by brennen.exe; December 1st, 2008 at 04:22 PM. Reason: BWAHAHAHA~!! Cool xD

thanks brennen but when i click the winter one it not working

^^ Fixed~!! Sorry, apparently I knocked a letter off the link. Oopsy.
    Last edited by brennen.exe; November 25th, 2008 at 12:37 PM. Reason: CHA-LA!! HEAD-CHA-LA!! I am a smiling Ultra Z. Ready to aye-aye-aye!!

Thanks Brennen !
    I remember wen Greg first brought this project to our intention, it feels like it was just yesterday ...
    Time's passing too fast ...

awesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesome

I kind of like this Oda guy, who makes these beautiful drawings... And for all you cool dudes who scanned edited and put together these drawings!

VOTE FOR THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD

this is the last image, isn't it?

The next Nakama will be a parrot

I'm wary of this being the last image. There's the sled which although easily visible, just kind of half-assedly ends. Either the original was cropped or we might see half or part of an image next week a la the end of summer/start of fall.

I think it is worth noting that the difference in size between all four -- particularly the last three -- is relatively the same. You know, largest to smallest? Perhaps intentional, perhaps bad planning. Either way, it is fairly even in the differences.

|--------------|
    |-------------|
    |-----------|
    |---------|
    Last edited by brennen.exe; November 25th, 2008 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Or some such....

wow holy crap I missed SO MUCH in the last several months x__x; *fails* wow... those are amazing ;__; I'm wondering what week/issue they're on right now... wow those are just AMAZING O_O I didn't keep up well this year but next yer I want to make sure to get all the color spreads >_<; could someone let me know what week they're on right now? then I can keep track unlike what I was doing before xD; thanks so much n_n <3

EDIT

well apparently I'm a retard and need to check the other pages =_=; so... are they about to be on week 1? xD I really need to keep UP my GOD Greg... that collection easily makes me incredibly JEALOUS!! I'm so happy I got week 29 <3 KINNIKUMAN! and the Brook back story which ever issues those were xD

the winter one was the last color spread, there is not going to be another next year

The next Nakama will be a parrot

oh I know n__n I just try to keep track of which jump week is which week incase I want to order a copy from a japanese book store if there's a one piece color spread x__x; havn't ordered one since week 29 so I'm confused on which week it is in Japan Weekly Shonen Jumps right now xD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information