+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: JUMP Festa 2008 (2007 for everyone but Shueisha)

Default Re: JUMP Festa 2008 (2007 for everyone but Shueisha)

Quote Originally Posted by Seal of Legends View Post
    My eyes bulged and I started to kick a bit when there was a mention of "Kuma still being around somewhere" >w< Oh christ, Oda, you tease. D:

Something big next year? NYAH. I WANNA KNOW. D:
    The mention of Kuma is relating to something which we all already have access to...I don't want to say too much incase someone minds, but...yeah.

It was an awesome chapter.

HINT HINT

Okay, Greg is reporting in a bit on the Bleach show. So I'll start a new post about that.

Greg: "The Hitsugaya VA is kind of annoying; she puts up a really rough and demanding attitude to the others. Renji's VA is really cheerful.

She is seriously an annoying showoff B*tch. I'll explain in detail when I can post.

He just drew Grimmjaw live. It was badass."

The Bleach event is over! Greg has squeezed his way closer and aside from one tall guy, there's a good view.

Estimated Time Of Show: 22 Minutes.

Greg says that since he's flying solo, it might get a little bit crazy. Regardless...

There's an insane amount of people attending the show! The intro is the same as yesterday, and contrary to the earlier show...Zoro is here, and contrary to yesterday...

Chopper is here! Robin is here!

The theme of today is School Time and everyone is dressed appropriately!

Franky has switched into Mr. 2 Bon Clay instead.

There's no Shanks this time, but Oda himself has appeared with a chalkboard and a hot pink wig, introducing himself at Shanks. He says that the only reason he'd ever dress like this is for 10 years.

(We got some stuff wrong!)

The Crew has been split into groups, and each group has three minutes to present their research projects to everyone. The four groups are: Franky and Robin, Usopp and Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, and Chopper and Nami.

The first group, Franky and Robin, spoke about the events of One Piece for the year.

Usopp makes some complaint that they don't show any research, they just narrated some junk. Him and Franky get gassed.

Zoro and Sanji talks about the history of the Voice Actors.

They go to Oda's house to have Hotpot parties!

There's a bit that Greg has some trouble explaining quickly, but it sounds like they compared the original Robin to the replacement Robin. They ignored her until showing the video and she was extremely happy.

Oda says their presentation was very moving. They pass.

Chopper and Nami are next, and they just show the new movie trailer.

Oda says that Wapol's brother is his own idea, and he asked that it be put into the movie.

They passed. Then he gasses Franky, Luffy, Usopp, and Robin (Not Robin!) They complain, and then he just gasses everyone.

Luffy and Usopp are up now (Sorry about the confusion) and they're talking about what will happen, but it turns out to be more of what they want to happen.

Usopp thinks they'll go to Song Island and make a band!

Luffy says they'll go to Toonsen.

Usopp says they'll go to Hawaii.

Insanity follows.

Afterwards, everyone makes a wish for One Piece.
    - Franky wants everyone to Cosplay.
    - Robin wants Robin to buy a pet.
    - Luffy wants Erodebusu (?).
    - Chopper wants Cotton Candy.
    - Nami wants to get rich.
    - Zoro wants Ossan, Tre, and Unicorn to join.

Now, they're all saying Good-Bye one by one.

This next part I'm having a bit of trouble with...Specifically something abbreviated as "btty" but it sounds as if there was supposed to be a new song about the Sunny by a dying Mugiwara member.
    Last edited by Taiar; December 23rd, 2007 at 12:27 AM.

Swordsman Of The Atlantic chpollastrini's Avatar

I'm sleepy, but I need to know everything....
    My 3DS FC: 0361 - 7494 - 3910

My 3DS FC: 0361 - 7494 - 3910

So, the One Piece show is going on now?

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    So, the One Piece show is going on now?
    If the speed at which Greg is firing text messages at me, and I'm scrambling to decode them and put them up...I sure hope it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiar View Post
    Okay, Greg is reporting in a bit on the Bleach show. So I'll start a new post about that.

Greg: "The Hitsugaya VA is kind of annoying; she puts up a really rough and demanding attitude to the others. Renji's VA is really cheerful.

She is seriously an annoying showoff B*tch. I'll explain in detail when I can post.

He just drew Grimmjaw live. It was badass."

The Bleach event is over! Greg has squeezed his way closer and aside from one tall guy, there's a good view.

Estimated Time Of Show: 22 Minutes.

Greg says that since he's flying solo, it might get a little bit crazy. Regardless...

There's an insane amount of people attending the show! The intro is the same as yesterday, and contrary to the earlier show...Zoro is here, and contrary to yesterday...

Chopper is here! Robin is here!

The theme of today is School Time and everyone is dressed appropriately!

Franky has switched into Mr. 2 Bon Clay instead.

There's no Shanks this time, but Oda himself has appeared with a chalkboard and a hot pink wig, introducing himself at Shanks. He says that the only reason he'd ever dress like this is for 10 years.

(We got some stuff wrong!)

The Crew has been split into groups, and each group has three minutes to present their research projects to everyone. The four groups are: Franky and Robin, Usopp and Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, and Chopper and Nami.

The first group, Franky and Robin, spoke about the events of One Piece for the year.

Usopp makes some complaint that they don't show any research, they just narrated some junk. Him and Franky get gassed.

Zoro and Sanji talks about the history of the Voice Actors.

They go to Oda's house to have Hotpot parties!

There's a bit that Greg has some trouble explaining quickly, but it sounds like they compared the original Robin to the replacement Robin. They ignored her until showing the video and she was extremely happy.

Oda says their presentation was very moving. They pass.

Chopper and Nami are next, and they just show the new movie trailer.

Oda says that Wapol's brother is his own idea, and he asked that it be put into the movie.

They passed. Then he gasses Franky, Luffy, Usopp, and Robin (Not Robin!) They complain, and then he just gasses everyone.

Luffy and Usopp are up now (Sorry about the confusion) and they're talking about what will happen, but it turns out to be more of what they want to happen.

Usopp thinks they'll go to Song Island and make a band!

Luffy says they'll go to Toonsen.

Usopp says they'll go to Hawaii.

Insanity follows.

Afterwards, everyone makes a wish for One Piece.
    - Franky wants everyone to Cosplay.
    - Robin wants Robin to buy a pet.
    - Luffy wants Erodebusu (?).
    - Chopper wants Cotton Candy.
    - Nami wants to get rich.
    - Zoro wants Ossan, Tre, and Unicorn to join.

Now, they're all saying Good-Bye one by one.

This next part I'm having a bit of trouble with...Specifically something abbreviated as "btty" but it sounds as if there was supposed to be a new song about the Sunny by a dying Mugiwara member.
    is the last sentence talkingabout the fiesta show or
    Spoiler:
    the anime?
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Mr. Redon, if you're still keeping with us, Greg has caught a little bit about Saint Seiya. There's a trailer but it's cut into parts and its very confusing for someone who doesn't watch the series himself. Pegasus Forever is the theme, and something about the "Hades Elysium Arc." As far as he can tell, Seiya wakes up in a field and says "Elysium?!" Does that ring any bells.
    OMG, if you have done it for my, thank you very much for it and I wait with desire the material that you had obtained .

On One Piece, I believe that this article is more complete that I have seen in Internet about that Event

A song about Sunny by a dying Strawhat? A Sunny song sung by Merry's voice actor? (tho Merry isn't dying, she already IS dead)

GAh wounder if he took pics when it was School TIme.

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

Pics? I want video of the bitch! Tho I'm not so sure if Greg brought his camera today.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    A song about Sunny by a dying Strawhat? A Sunny song sung by Merry's voice actor? (tho Merry isn't dying, she already IS dead)
    You mean he, lolz

You generally refer to ships and such as "she". I could care less about the little ghost fella with a hammer.

Day 2 didn't seem as interesting

Thanks for the summary though Taiar

Discovered Stowaway DeadJustice's Avatar

Zommari cosplayer had me laughing. Brown paint. haha
    If all my talents and powers were taken away from me by some inscrutable Providence, and I had my choice of keeping but one, I would unhesitatingly ask to be allowed to keep the Power of Speaking, for through it, I would quickly recover all the rest.

--Daniel Webster

Nice! I wish I had been there. XD

I am still very excited. And thats pretty funny that Oda was Shanks. XD Hot pink wig, eh?

Much thanks to Taiar and Greg for providing this.

Crosses fingers for page-long, angry, Greg soapbox.

Hi guys. I have a free hour but that wouldn't be nearly enough time to write all that needs to be written.

Again, I'm not reading posts to avoid spoilers and I apologize for that yet again but your wait will be worth it I assure you.

Reading Taiar's great summary, I can see there are a number of misconceptions which is no fault of his own. I sent him rapid fire mails that looked a little bit something like:

mnky btsx dpr n th tme fr hmr nl hllgh crnz
    So I will detail everything.

What I can say now is that the second day, overall, was a letdown but what second day of a con could possibly beat the first? However, watching Franky's VA practically sexually harrass the announcer of the small stage event was just disturbing and I really wasn't too thrilled with that. Again, maybe I'm making it sound worse than it was, you be the judge.

However, everyone dressed as Class 3-SEA was epic.

Your patience is appreciated and I will have up many movies in the next few days.

Yes, including some brief shakey video footage of the Class 3-SEA stage event.

Terrible signature

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Y'know, I put up with your general crude attitude across this forum all the time, but I'd like to say this really is dancing on the line.

Greg has made it quite clear that he is in the process of a fairly big step in his life; something I'd expect most of us, if we have an opinion on it at all, to be happy for him.

And you have to go beef about his graphic design?

You're a real class act, Carter.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information