+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 214 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: General Anime Discussion Thread

Exclamation General Anime Discussion Thread

Yohoho~! New year, new arc, new topic!!

This is the third edition of the prestigious all purpose RAW discussion topic. All current & upcoming RAW episodes are to discussed in here. Any relevant links to RAW torrents, streaming media links or RAWS from Share & or Winny can be posted right here.

In regards to discussing current chapter events, please be mindful not everyone follows the manga, some prefer watching the anime instead. So use spoiler tags when discussing future events, as some may not appreciate being spoiled.

Newest Episode(s) Links:

Torrent(s):

ONE PIECE 338 HD RAW (D-CX 1280x720 WMV9 24fps).avi

ONE PIECE 338 RAW (1024x576 x264 AAC).mp4

Streaming: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...ce-338-raw_fun

Preview:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...pdl_shortfilms

Share/Winny:

[TVアニメ]ONE PIECE ワンピース 第338話 「人に逢えた喜び!ガイコツ紳士の正体」 [D-CX 1280x720 WMV9 24fps].avi

999dff3b1ca712602ec2b487839bed01efea6cc4

ONE PIECE ワンピース 第338話 「人に逢えた喜び!ガイコツ紳士の正体」 (1024x576 x264 AAC).mp4

95017c404bcb7a0a2604aafcc2c29274fe03160b

~Upcoming Episode Schedule (Updated 1/11/08)~

第339話 (1/20)

「怪現象ぞくぞく!スリラーバーク上陸」

One Phenomenon after Another! Landing on Thriller Bark

第340話 ( 1/27 )

「天才と呼ばれた男!ホグバック現る!」

The Man Called a Genius! Hogback Appears!

341話( 2/03)
    「ナミ大ピンチ!ゾンビ屋敷と透明人間」

Nami in a Big Pinch! The Zombie Mansion and the Invisible Man

(Thanks Ikki-kun)

Animation Related News & Threads:
    Last edited by Battle Franky; January 13th, 2008 at 06:44 PM.

Default Re: Official RAW Discussion III - Thriller Bark Now in Japanimation!

Non-manga readers-- this arc is NOT filler.

My only hope for this arc is that it gets much better treatment than Enies Lobby did. I really would much rather avoid flashbacks at a crucial story moments, seven minute long recaps, and one chapter or less per episode. Because to be honest, I think Thriller Bark is one of the story arc like skypiea that will end up playing really well animated. Water 7 and Enies Lobby were just so much more fun in the manga that I'm really looking to get dazzled here again.
    Christopher Walken is about as cool as cool gets. If he got together to play Ice Hockey with Mr. T and Batman, no one would be able to watch because their head would explode from the coolness over load.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy1031 View Post
    My only hope for this arc is that it gets much better treatment than Enies Lobby did. I really would much rather avoid flashbacks at a crucial story moments, seven minute long recaps, and one chapter or less per episode.
    So do I. Though I think that 1-chapter-episodes will be necessary in order to get some good fight-scenes at the end of the arc. I think they should do single-chapter-episodes in the middle of the arc, and then speed it up at the end, when the fighting starts. Because honestly, Zoro's fight really shouldn't last longer than half an episode. (It was even pointed out before the fight began: This fight should not be a long one.) And the "Warrior of Hope"-chapter is WAY too dragged out to work as a full episode. Come to think of it, almost all of the recent chapters have been like that.
    Yibis One Piece Fansubs
    http://yibis.com - #yibis@irc.rizon.net

and so the nightmare begins tomarrow!!!!
    love the poster everytime i see it.

Discovered Stowaway Sanji The Cook's Avatar

This is going to be one hell of an arc!

Stop joooooooooking around FUNiOnePiecefan's Avatar

I, for one, will find it intresting. Thriller Bark seems an intresting arc, the anime will just make it more intresting

Leap, Kaku. LEAP!!

Finally Brook will hit the anime. So much epic awaits...
    The Mister Malabro!

Carcharodon Piledriver! Crossword's Avatar

In before we have seven pages of 'Brooke is awesome,' and 'Thriller Bark is my favorite arc evah!!'

I guess this should go in spoiler tags.
    Spoiler:
    I thought it would be neat if they animated Monsters for the Zoro/Ryuuma fight. That way, we could have half an episode telling his dragon slaying tale, and the other half having the presant fight, so as to compare the final blows and other such simularities. Unfortunately, while I would find that to be neat, I don't think Toei will go for that, which would be a shame.

And now I can see Brooke in action, and see if he does warrant all the fangasming I've seen. While he is somewhat interesting, I have yet to see anything that's 'OMG' worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    I guess this should go in spoiler tags.
    Spoiler:
    I thought it would be neat if they animated Monsters for the Zoro/Ryuuma fight. That way, we could have half an episode telling his dragon slaying tale, and the other half having the presant fight, so as to compare the final blows and other such simularities. Unfortunately, while I would find that to be neat, I don't think Toei will go for that, which would be a shame.

Dude I FREAKIN LOVE THAT IDEA! I mean if they can take an entire episode for Chopperman(don't get me wrong, it just has nothing to do with the plot of One Piece) then they could totally take an episode to show that one shot!

Awesome, been waiting for this. I shall wait patiently for the good folks over at Vegapunk.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I have been waiting a while for this. I hope the arc gets the same creepy and dark feeling it had in the beginning. It was very mysterious. And as long as they don't have like 3 months of flashbacks midway into the series immediately before something like Luffy vs. Moria or something I'll be fine. I would enjoy a few fillers about the SH's vs. some of the Zombie Generals which were beaten almost immediately by Oz...

I always wanted to see development on Captain John, The Elephant-footed one and the four armed gunslinger.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AWB's Avatar

My future prediction is that Yumi Takada will voice Perona.

I'm so looking forward to seeing this translated.

I like how people are saying "i hope dey dun hav da gazillion flashbacks derrr", when TB barely had any.

Awesome, the Thriller Bark is nearly upon us! Can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Believe is song ripped from a dance craze that involves women in as little clothing as possible and crazy sex. The only thing happy-go-lucky about it is my cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Really Square View Post
    I like how people are saying "i hope dey dun hav da gazillion flashbacks derrr", when TB barely had any.
    I think they mean that 6 episode long flashback thing right before they jumped off of the building.
    Name : G-EXP
    SSBB Code :
    4768-7125-9914

Quote Originally Posted by rusashi View Post
    I think they mean that 6 episode long flashback thing right before they jumped off of the building.
    You know, that 6 Episode Long FlashBack-to-Back-to-Back, wouldn't have been half as bad if they redrew the entire flashback instead of doing that lame border around it. It would've been nice to see what it look like if they put as much production value in it, as they do today.

In all honesty, they should've just put reruns of the Flashback episodes, atleast then we wouldn't have to see it again in english. Though THEN AGAIN, we do get to see their flashbacks dubbed by funimation. THEN AGAIN! We should have alteast have the volumes of the first 5 StrawHats out.

Quote Originally Posted by AWB View Post
    My future prediction is that Yumi Takada will voice Perona.
    You got some Voice-submission for me? Wanna listen to your opinion.

Can´t wait for some Brook-Action, too. ^^ What about the next Episodes? Any Information? I hope there are no more breaks : ( Another 2 week break, between this and next month, and I will die ...

Well the good thing is we not only get Brook tonight but our first "ghost sighting" hopefully as well. (one of Perona's ghosts appears at one point even before they enter Brook's ship but doesn't make itself obvious until the next chapter when Brook starts playing his violin) Somehow I'm starting to imagine it "pink" even without anyone knowing what it is.
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AWB's Avatar

It's 8:45 AM in Japan right now (Did some research so I know that is correct). That means the episode will air in less than an hour from now.
    Last edited by AWB; January 5th, 2008 at 04:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information