+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: General Anime Discussion Thread

Default Re: Official RAW Discussion III - Thriller Bark Now in Japanimation!

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Holy crap...just wow. Seeing Brook in the anime now...is just surreal. Thriller Bark was the first One Piece arc that started after I was officially on board and up to date so it's special to me, so seeing it in anime form now is just....stunning.

Holy crap. You took the words right out of my mouth. Thriller Bark is also my first OP arc (when I watched episode one, I believe the Straw Hats reached Enies Lobby in the anime that week) that I'm going to go from start to finish with weekly.

Brook's voice sounds fitting for me. I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Believe is song ripped from a dance craze that involves women in as little clothing as possible and crazy sex. The only thing happy-go-lucky about it is my cock.

Quote Originally Posted by zerocustom1989 View Post
    I personally approve of and say Alabasta, and Rogue.

sorry if im wrong.
    Rogue is kind've bad cause it loses the whole Beginning/End meaning. Alabasta on the other end can go either way.

You are wrong on the Rogue, considering it's an English pun.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    At the end of the world, it would appear..

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    You are wrong on the Rogue, considering it's an English pun.
    My gosh

Do we have to go over this again? -_-; Logue Town (is town of beginning and end, aka prologue) Written by Oda himself
    I thought that Ao Kiji was the only one who approved of Viz changing it to Rogue

And as for Alabasta, I still consider it wrong, as it was only used twice early on in the background, while Arabasta is used everywhere else, including the official maps on the beginning of each chapter and episode, and on all of the One Piece merchandise.

-On Topic-

I can't help but wonder when we will get a new opening song.
    Thriller Bark would be so much sweeter with a shorter intro and a cool ending to tie it all together.
    Last edited by Lobster Pot-Sticker; January 5th, 2008 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobster Pot-Sticker View Post
    My gosh

Do we have to go over this again? -_-; Logue Town (is town of beginning and end, aka prologue) Written by Oda himself
    I thought that Ao Kiji was the only one who approved of Viz changing it to Rogue

And as for Alabasta, I still consider it wrong, as it was only used twice early on in the background, while Arabasta is used everywhere else, including the official maps on the beginning of each chapter and episode, and on all of the One Piece merchandise.
    Except that on the Log Pose that Igaram is given, it says ALabasta.

Besides, Alabasta, Alabaster? Cmon, now.

Can't wait to watch this. It's gonna be great. I haven't been this excited since Robin's past was animated.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

Phew, that file on share really is real. Is there a torrent up already or should I start one...?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder View Post
    Phew, that file on share really is real. Is there a torrent up already or should I start one...?
    I just uploaded it. Please help seed if you can.

337 HD Raw:
    http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3963733
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=8504
    http://www.torrentbox.com/torrent_details?id=161490

Thriller Bark holds a special place for me as well. I started Episode 1 around May of 2006, and caught up sometime around January of '07, right when Thriller Bark started.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

I'm not going to go so far as to say it has a special place in my heart or some shit, but this'll be the first anime arc unveiled for me as well.

Just sounds like fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

That episode was positively epic! I am SO excited this arc is here!

Spoiler:
    I especially loved the little Perona hollow behind Chopper and how Brooke took the time to polish his shoe before asking Nami to see her chonies.
    Last edited by cactusmomma; January 6th, 2008 at 03:05 AM.

Not watching the episode but I did see a small bit of the preview and the animation looks great!
    Quote Originally Posted by SSM View Post
    Toni, no offense, but you must be the most plain user on the forum. Your posts, your avatar, everything. You're like the Ishamaru of Arlong Park.

That totally came out of nowhere.

God what hilarious laughter. I'm very interested in watching the full episode now, as well as the entire arc.

is op337 already out?where can i watch it?

SakuraDestiny provided links not too far up for ep 337 torrent.

I liked it very much. The filler part was okay, but Brook really is just as awesome as I imagined. Yohoho!
    Spoiler:
    Looks like next episode is just Chapter 443 with Brook's background and it ends when they crash at TB.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    At the end of the world, it would appear..

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    Except that on the Log Pose that Igaram is given, it says ALabasta.
    I already mentioned that. It was one of the two times.
    But here, I'll just let Dythim do the explaining: http://www.kaizoku-fansubs.com/forum...pic.php?id=625

Anyway,

I can't wait until my episode 337 is finished. Only 3 hours to go!! :D

Is it the complete RAW, SakuraDestiny ??

Brook's voice is magic !

Hilarious episode. The way Brook suddenly changes to a "gentleman" tone when asking to see Nami's panties was damn funny. His voice is a 10/10.

Somehow I like how Brook's VA makes him so deadpan at some points (the bathroom joke) and weird at others (the panties comment). I can't wait to see how TB gets animated after this episode.
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information