+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Power Rangers: The Crane & The Falcon

Default Power Rangers: The Crane & The Falcon

Summary: Kimberly starts her new life as a high teacher, when her regrets have begin to brother her again. When her former lover comes back to her. This is an AU verison of Power Rangers Dino Thunder.

The Crane & The Falcon
    Chapter 1: Regrets

She look at her alarm clock and it said its 7:25 A.M., "Shit, I'm going to be late for work. And class starts at 8:10." said the woman. She ran to the bathroom, to take the quickest shower she ever had in her life since her teenages days. She then puts on pink tank top, with nice diem skirt. She looks at herself at the mirror as she put her carmal brown shoulder length hair into a pony tail, puts on some rose color lipstick on, and her brand new pair of tennis shoes. She then grabbed her sktechbook, and also grabs her keys for car which have a keychain of a crane, and pteradactyl. As walk out of her house, she look up at the sky. "Today will start of my new life." she smiled as she left for her job.

Kimberly Ann Hart knows she have change alot from her teenager years of her life. As she drives her car to the city of Reefside that she will be teaching at the high school as a art teacher, she knows that she still have some regrets that have happend in past, that have happend nine years eariler, when she left her hometown of Angel Grove for the Pan Global Games. Which she basically train day, and night, no matter what. But around the thrid or fourth month, she begin to get worried about her friends from her hometown, and espeically about her boyfriend Tommy Oliver. She and Tommy first met when she was in her sophemere year of high school, when her life change forever. When she became a Power Ranger, under the guidence of Zordon who led them in a war against the evil space witch, Rita Repulsa.

At one point of the war agianst her, Rita have to create a evil ranger, a Green Ranger, who end up being her lover, Tommy. After turning Tommy to good, he begin to have problems with his powers, since they getting weaker after each battle that he, and the other rangers get into. Kimberly, and her friends are always on his side no matter. Even though his power was getting weaker, there love for each other were getting stronger by each day, at one point when other rangers, and herself give up their power coins to Rita's henchman, Goldar so they can get there parents back. But it was Tommy, who save them by getting their coins back, and the Dragonzord back as well. As Tommy getting more weaker after each battle, a new villian arrivie in the name of Lord Zedd.

When Tommy left awhile after he lost the remainder of his Green Ranger power, our war against Zedd was getting worse each day. Zedd even try to kidnapped myself, and to marry me. Thank god, it didn't work out. And then the day, Tommy return with new powers of the White Ranger. I was freaking out at first, but I was happy that my lover is back. Then the day came when Jason, Trini, and Zack left for the peace conference, but we gain new allies, and new friends with Rocky, Aishia, and Adam as the new Red, Yellow, and Black Rangers. But the fight against Zedd got worse when Rita return, and married Zedd, while we all were in Austrulia on a Foreign exchange program for a week. Then even worse a few months later our second set of zords the thunder zords, were all destory by Rita's stupid idoit brother, Rito Revolto. We also lost our powers, but Zordon send myself and the other gain the powers of nejitti from the creator of the oringal power coins, Ninjor. We each gain a spirit animal, my was the crane. During each battle Rita, and Zedd's attack were getting more dangerous each until she came.

Katherine Hillard or some us call her by the name of Kat. When she first arrive in Angel Grove, she also put under a spell like Tommy. But it was worse because Rita, and Zedd kept going after me because I was training day, and night for my audition for the Pan Global Games for the gymnastics competion. Rita made Kat steal my power coin, and I was getting weaker by the battle. And those days were my saddest days in my life. Because Tommy keep telling me I need to slow down, but I couldn't then I ended up in the hopsital. Everyone came to see me, even Kat. During that time Kat told me the truth, that she was under Rita's spell, and she rescue me. So when I got pick for the games, I deicde to give my power coin to Kat, so was my replacement as a Power Ranger, and I left for Pan Global Games.

Each night I tried to call Tommy check if he is okay, but I know that he still fighting the forces evil, but a new evil called the machine empire. That when I met Nick Miller, he was the assiassnt coach of the male gymnastics team. Nick have golden long blonde hair with a cute little gotee. Everytime he try to flatter with me, roses, and candy. I told him. "Nick, I already told you. I'm not interest in you like this, and I already got a boyfriend at home, who care alot about me." I said in firmaly voice. But he wouldn't give up. Because the following night is when all hell break loose, Nick wanted to go on a friendly dinner date, but then he took us into a hotel room, which I wonder "Where the hell are we going?" That night I found out, Nick was a sick bastard. He was trying forced sex on me. I thankfully escaped from when he was not looking, and hurried back to my apartment. When she got back in apartment she begin crying very hard that she begin writing the letter that basically ruin her lover heart, when receive a couple of days later. She called Trini, and Jason to tell them what happend. Trini, and Jason try to help Kim to calm her down as they can. They already know about the letter, they continued asking why did she send Tommy that letter. I basically told them. " Someone try to have rape me, and that I'm scare that the guy might start stalking me soon. I'm scare that Tommy is going to be very pissed off with me." Trini, and Jason understood but they were cocern about her still. But they did warn her, she will have to tell the truth to Tommy sooner or later.

That when I made the ulimate choice of quitting gymnastics for good, and I begin college at the Florida State Unversity for my Art degree, and my masters degree to become a teacher. But things wasn't all over in my Power Rangers life. During Spring Break of my first year of college, myself, and Jason went sucba diving, when we got capture, by the space pirate Divatox. Who was planning to scarfice myself, and Jason for the return of her finacee, Malgore. The worst was to come, when I was under Malgore's spell, and hurting my friends. Even when Tommy took off his helmet, I still attack him. I mean I was trying to break the spell from the within my mind. But it wouldn't it work. But thank god they did save us, at the end of it. After his match against Jason at the charty event, I was about to go to talk to Tommy, when I saw him and Kat are kissing like there are really hot in love. She know she couldn't ruin there moment, she decides to leave so she can cried by herself.

She know that Tommy have move on in life, with another woman, she understands that but she still got feelings for him. When that day comes, she will be ready to explain to him, that entire story that happend to her. And hopefully he will understands. Kim sighs as she gets out of car her and look at the high school with little a smirk on her face. " It's showtime." she said as she put on her pair of sunglassses, and walk to the high school campus to prepare for her first day of classes. When she enter the classroom, many of the students wonder "Who is that hot chick?" or having there eyes staring at her with little hearts in there eyes, while the girls that are in the class sighing that the boys are being immature, and she don't blame them. The boys were all shock like when they found out that the new girl, is acturaly their teacher. Kim walked to the chalkboard, " Hey everyone, welcome to Art I, and I'm your teacher Ms.Hart." said Kim with a smile on her face.

As the day gone on, Kim was getting more comfortable being in the role as teacher instead of student. As she look on in the classroom as she watches the students ether drawing or painting in there sketchbooks. She smile as watches this one student she notice this one student partcular is drawing really great. She walked up the student, and tap him on the shoulder. "Trent, that is great drawing, I'm very impress about your artwork, it seems like you being doing this for years." said Kim with smile as she look at Trent's art work. Trent looks up at Kim, with smile. " Thanks, Miss Hart. My art work have been apart of me for a few years now. Trent and Kim continue talking about their art work for the rest of the class period. As the students leaves the classroom, she begin cleaning up the classroom up a bit before the seventh hour class comes in. Since each class is about 55 mintues each, Its give her enough time eat her lunch, and walk around the school.

Kim pull out her salad that she made the night before from the mini fridge, that she put in the classroom. Kim begin to think out loud "Sometimes, I wonder what is Tommy doing right now, maybe teaching some children at his dojo, or still protecting the Earth from sometype of alien threat that is trying to take over the world." Kim sighed as she got up from teacher chair, begin to take her walk around the school. She look outside the window, and begin thinking more about her past, and that stupid letter. She begin to turn around she then accidently bump into to someone. "Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into like that, let me help you pick these up." said Kim as she help the fellow teacher to pick his papers. When Kim look up to give the man his teacher, she look at the face of the man, and his beauitful choclolate brown eyes, that shock her since she haven't seen the man since she left Angel Grove all those years ago. "Tommy..." said Kim in a quiet voice.

To Be Continued

Default Re: Power Rangers: The Crane & The Falcon

The Crane & The Falcon
    Chapter 2: Handsome Returns

Kimberly's face looks more white as she stares at her ex-boyfriend's face, and his brown eyes, that she is so scared that she couldn't speak any words out of her mouth. The silence finally broke, " Tommy, it have been long time." said Kim in a quiet but whisper voice, since there were classes going on all around the corner where they stood at. " Yeah same here, Kim." replied Tommy with a weak smile on his face. Kimberly pick herself off the ground, and brushes some of the dirt off her skirt.

Both Kimberly, and Tommy begin notice some people are beginning to take notice that they both are talking to each other in very quiet voices. "We should take this outside, before Randal come out of her office to release her warpath against us, and gives us a lecture about their shouldn't be no romance in school romance between teachers ." said Tommy with slick grin, on his face, and Kim gives Tommy a wink, and gives out a little laugh from his comment. "I don't blame you, Handsome. She scares me as well." said Kim as she follows Tommy outside of the building, so they won't be caught by their boss.

They both walk to little bit to the side of the school building so they can talk peacefully, before they both headed for their final class of the day. " So what have you been up to for the last seven years, Kim ? asked Tommy in his calmy warm voice, knowing that he still cares alot about his ex-girlfriend. Kimberly bit her lip. She doesn't want to tell him about the true reason about the letter yet. "Well it start when I got accepted at Florida State University, for my Art degree, which I begin focusing on when I first went to Florida for the Pan Global Games, when I decide to official to semi-retire from gymnastics, and focus on more on my education and get myself into a good college. After I finished my art degree back in 2000, I decide maybe I should try for my teaching masters in the arts. That I basically been doing the last four years, and I just recently got my teaching liscene, and degree, last January." said Kim with a little smile.

"Wow, Kim I didn't expect you to retire from gymnastics for art degree, and for masters. And I thought I was the unexpected one of our group." said Tommy as he try not to burst into a laugh. Kim smirks, "Yeah I know, I didn't expect this to happend as well. What can I say, we all change everyday. What about you, Handsome?" said Kim as she been wondering, what have have Tommy been up to. "Well long story short, I went to grad.school got a Phd in paleontology, and I got my teaching master like you did." said Tommy with a sly look on his face. Kim gives out a sight laugh, " Tommy, you beat me on this, or should I said Dr.Oliver" said Kim as she giggles, and smiles with glee. "I'm sure calling you, Ms.Hart is much is better." said Tommy in a scartisic type of a voice with a laugh.

Kim walk with Tommy towards his classroom. Kim notices Tommy have change alot since their ranger day, he no longer have that long beauitful hair that she remember that was so smooth that she can pets him on the head for hours. As they reach the room they can begintp hear alot of nosies coming from the classroom. "Well this is my stop. It's nice to see you agian, beauitful. We should try to stay in touch or have coffee sometime" said Tommy as he about to enter his classroom. Kim grabbed his soft arm before he open the door of his classroom. " Tommy, why don't you come over my place to have dinner with me tomarrow, so we can continue reaqunated to each other?" asked Kim as she stares in Tommy's dark chocolate brown eyes. Tommy smile "Sure I don't mind, Kim. Just tell me the time, and the place." repiled Tommy. "Come around by 7 pm or so, and I live on 243 McKinely drive." said Kim as she heads off to her class. "That's not so far from place. Talk to you later, Kim" said Tommy as he entered his class. "Later, Tommy" said Kim as she continued walking to towards her class.

Kim was walking fast as she can so wouldn't be late for her class, she begin thinking about how great to see to ex-boyfriend, but at the same time worried. Because she knows sooner then later she have to explain to him, why she send that letter to him eight years eariler, when Nick try to raped her. Kim knew she forgot to asked Tommy, if he is retire of being a Power Ranger. She did heard from Jason, that two years ago, that Tommy, and himself lead a group of Red Rangers to the moon, to destory Zedd's zord Serpentira, and the remaining members of the Machine Empire, that somehow surivie when Zordon scarfice himself to save the universe.

As she entered the classroom, Kim took a deep breath before entering the room, she knows this class is going to be the hardest class to work though since it basically is Art History class. The Art History class went on without a hitch, since the students in the class was well manner. Which she was glad since her, and the students basically introduce each other today, and learn a little bit about themselves, even Kim herself joined in the fun, by introducing herself. "Hey, I'm Kimberly Hart, I'm gradurate from Angel Grove High School in 1997, and Florida State University in 2000 with my art degree, my hobbies are gymnastics, and when I have time I play my guitar." said Kim in young woman voice.

The final bell ring, the students filed out in no problem, like that they have real fun in her class.Which means good in her opinion since she really want her students try to have some fun while teaches them. Kim grabbed her stuff, getting ready to leave the school, she then put on her sunglasses on, and when she walk to the door of classroom there was someone infornt of her face and she knows who it is, and it was the person she didn't want to see at the moment Miss Randel, her boss and the principal of Reffside High School. "Miss Randel, this a surpise, I'm didn't expect you to come here, and why need my present?" said Kim trying to be nice to her boss, even though she kinda annoyed that her boss came in. "Ms.Hart, I know this is last mintue information, but I want to inform you, that you and Dr. Oliver got dentation duty this week, so you since you both are the two newbies teachers here." said Miss Randel in like a miltary commander voice, that made Kim neverious like she was in hell. "Miss Randel, I'm sorry but I have to inform you, that I need to got the musem that is in the north of town, to set up a Art History class field trip in two weeks." said Kim as she trying to get out of here so she can do her business. "Don't try that on me, Ms.Hart. Dr.Oliver. try the same trick on me, why don't you both just go to the musem togethor with the students for a little field trip." said Miss Randel in like little snotty voice with a little smirk on her face. Miss Randel leave back to her office.

Kim walked towards Tommy classroom, and enters the room to find Tommy, and two boys, and a girl are in there for detetinon. "Let me guess, Randel caught you before you left the building?" asked Tommy, after seeing the pissed off look on Kim's face after she enter the room. "Yeah, I heard you need to get to the same musem as I need to go. Maybe we should take the kids, there, and we can count it as there time in detetinon." said Kim as she look the students, that she notice the sandy hair guy in red, staring at her like her hormanes are going off. "Since I don't have you three as student, I should introduce myself, I'm Ms. Hart, the new art teacher. But you can call me, Kim or Kimberly outside of school hours." said Kim with a smile. The kids then fully introduce themselves to the teachers. "I'm Conner McKnight, soon to be the greatest World Cup soccor player in the world." said the kid with sandy short brown hair in the red, the only other girl, in the room introduce herself next. "I'm Kira Ford, and I'm a musician, song writer, and I have a band." said the kinda shy girl as she blushes. And last but not least the Afican american kid, which reminds Kim of a little bit of Billy, and Zack introduce himself.. "I'm Ethan James, and I am great with video games, and computer stuff." said Ethan with no problem. Tommy smiles, and says "Ready for a little field trip?"

Tommy and Kim begin putting their stuff in their Tommy's jeep, the kids also help out even though Kim only got her car key, purse, and sketchbook on her. "Hey Tommy, if you don't mind. If I take Kira with me, while you take the boys with you, and we will follow you to the musem?" yelled Kim while at getting into her camero, with Kira is getting into the passenger side. "I don't have a problem with it, Kim." Tommy yelled back as he got both Conner, and Ethen into the jeep, and drove head of them. The girls drive behind the guys after they have their little head start to the musem. While on the drive Kim, and Kira have a coversation are women like. "Kira, I just wondering how did you got into detention in the first place, I mean you are very nice girl, and all." asked Kim in a cursious voice. "Kim, lets just say Principal Randel is a pretty much being a war mungal, and put me in detatinon for a stupid ass reason, because I was playing my gutiar on school campus." said Kira as about getting ready to go into tears.

"Kira, calm down. I don't blame you being mad at that woman, she doesn't understand a musician's heart." said Kim pats Kira's on the shoulders. Kira give Kim a weak smile. "Thanks Kim, even though we just met, you're a good friend." said Kira as she begin to wipe the tears out of her eyes. Even though Kim's eyes is more focus on the road at the moment, she is smiling in the inside she met a new friend today. As the women arrivial at the musem a moment or so later then the men who were already out of Tommy's jeep. When Kim, and Kira got to there Conner, and Ethan were waiting for Tommy's return.. "Hey guys, where Dr.Oliver?" asked Kira. "He went inside the the musem, and he wanted us to wait for you girls arrivie." said Conner, Tommy ran back to where the gang are at. "Tommy, what is wrong?" asked Kim.wondering why he's back outside, instead of waiting for them inside. "Well, we can't get in the musem, but I'm going to try the other enterence, Kim why don't you come with me since you need to file your field trip for your Art History class. And for you guys why don't you kids, go to try find some preshistoic rocks. If you guys find aleast one, we'll let you guys off." said Tommy with a smile, as both groups split up.

Kim, and Tommy were headed to the back area of the musem to the find back enternce. Now that they alone, Kim is ready to asked Tommy the question, that been brothering her since that afternoon. Kim took a deep breath, and spoke "Hey Tommy, there something I wanted to asked you." Tommy then turn around to Kim. "What is it Kim?" Tommy asked questioned her as they continued walking. "Tommy... are you retired from being a Power Ranger?" asked Kim with being a little neverious since she retired from being Ranger ten earilers, while her ex-boyfriend being Rangers for almost non-stop. "Kim, I'm.." when Tommy was about to finish his sentence, they begin to hear giants footsteps. "Tommy, I'm having a bad feeling, their something here to kill us." said Kim as she and Tommy were getting closer to the door, and the footsteps were getting closer. "Kim there is nothing to worry about." replied Tommy as he turned around to T-Rex's head was very close to him, Tommy was getting ready to run to his jeep, when notice a pink blur came out of nowhere, side kick, the T-Rex to the side of the road.

Tommy recongize the uniform of the pink stranger is wearing, it was simlar to his Ninja Rangers powers, he have back in the day. "Tommy! Go and find the kids! I'll keep Dino busy!" yelled the pink ninja ranger, as she pull down the hoodie, so Tommy could recgonize her. And he is surpise that she still have the power to do this. "How can Kim still become a ninja ranger? Her power coin was destory, Rita and Zedd turn us all to kids the second time around." said Tommy as run to rescue the kids, while Kim continue her war against the T-Rex, even though she doesn't know she haven't limited force of power left.

To Be Continued

The Crane & The Falcon
    Chapter 3: The Truth

Tommy is running in the woods, knowing that Kim would won't be lasting much longer with that T-Rex. "I hope Kim be safe fighting that thing alone."said Tommy to himself. He knows sooner or later he have to explain everything to her. Today is the first time he have seen her in seven years. Even though there are some stuff that he needs to tell Kim. Like the answer to her question, if he was still a Power Ranger, and other questions she may want to know. He does still cares about Kimberly a lot, and loves her, and the one question he still wants to know. Why did she send that letter eight years ago?

Tommy finally found the three teenagers, and they looked very dusty, and dirty. Which made him very suspicious of his three students. "Did anything happened, while you guys were out here" Tommy asked the three student. "No, nothing happened , while we were out here, Dr. O." stated Conner, as he looked at Kira, and Ethan. Then Kira, and Ethan nod with them. "Okay guys, lets go back the cars, Kim is waiting for us there." said Tommy as he begin walking back to where Kim is at hoping her fight is over, and that she is safe. Tommy notice the kids, were walking slowly, they were also being talking very quietly. "Is there something wrong?" asked Tommy as he turned his head around to check on the students. "No, Dr. Oliver, everything is okay." reply Kira , and the two boys agree with her. They continued walking back to the parking lot of the museum.

Meanwhile Kim's battle against the T-Rex is getting her more exhausted each moment. "Damn, is this thing ever going to go down, and fucking die." said Kim as try to figure a way to get the giant dinosaur to follow her to somewhere else. So when Tommy returns, he can escape with the kids. Kim begin to have a smirking grin on her face, that she didn't had for ten years. "Okay here I go!" yelled Kim as she charged towards the dinosaur, then she turns to a detour road, out of the parking lot. Kim notice the T-Rex is closing in on her, she know that her plans is working because she can see the cliff like area she notice earlier, when she and Kira were on there way towards to the museum. “Almost there.” Kim said to herself silently, but she begin to feel a pull in her body like that her body is getting weaker each second.

The T-Rex is getting closer to her each second, Kim can feel tears are coming out eyes. “It’s time to face death in the face again!” Kim said to herself as she watched the T-Rex charged towards her. As the T-Rex try to eat Kim in one swallow, the giant reptile felt there is nothing in its mouth, all sudden gas bombs explosions begin to going off in the dinosaur’s mouth, and the dinosaur’s head gets blown off reveling it as robot. Kim felt the pain in her body is getting much worse force her to de morph from her ninja the same time her entire body felt drain as each footstep she took her body ranger powers. Kim tried to keep her balance on the stump of a tree, as she begin puking blood all over herself, and the ground. Kim continued walking back to the museum, as each step she took the more painful her body feels. "I'm only couple more minutes from being back." she said to herself, as she continue feeling the pain.

Kim arrive back to the museum's parking lot, a good fifteen minutes earlier before Tommy, and the kids came back. She use this chance to clean herself bit, and she opened her car trunk which she kept her light pink hoodie, so she can hide her very bloody tank top. Tommy walk up to her, and whisper in her ear. "Kim, I'll explain everything to you tonight, come by my place after you take Kira home." Kim nods, and Tommy gives a piece a paper that got his address. "Kira, I'll can take you home now. If you want since Tom.. I mean Dr. Oliver is going to take the guys home." said Kim trying not to be suspicious. Kira smiles, " Yeah I need to get home, since my mom is making tacos tonight." said Kira in a normal voice as she can talk. Kim and Kira jumps into the camero to take Kira home. The girls talk about music, and guitars for a couple minutes on the ride to Kira's. Kim did notice that Kira is holding her hand over something really tightly like she is keeping a huge serect that might destory the entire world.

When the women arrive at Kira's, Kira unbuckled her seat belt, and get out of the car. "Kim, thanks again. You don't mind if I hang around more often?" asked Kira, like she was a little at shy at her new friend. "Kira, you're always welcome to hangout with me. If you can come by my classroom around 7:45 am." said Kim with a smile on her face. "Talk to you then, Kim." said Kira, as she begin walking up to her house. "Yeah same here for you as well" said Kim as she begin drive to get her questions finally answers, and with all the events that happened today, she is ready to give her explanation to Tommy about the letter.

Before she goes over to Tommy's, Kim went back to her house so she could get out of her work clothes that she vomited blood all over earlier when she was fighting that giant robot T-Rex. Kim change into a pinkish red t-shirt, with a pair of bell bottoms jeans, with a pair of sandels. Kim jumped back into her car, headed to Tommy's house. Kim drove for a good five minutes to find Tommy's houses, which is a bit norther from her house more near between the outskirts of Reefside, and the woods. Kim notice that Tommy's black jeep is park in the gravel drive way, Kim parked her camero beside the jeep, Kim walk up to the door, she felt a bit neverious, that she going to talk to Tommy again. But this time, she is ready to tell the truth. Kim knocked on the door of her ex-boyfriend's house with a little fear in her heart. Tommy came to the door as he waiting patitienly for her. "Hey beautiful. Come on in." said Tommy as he invited her inside his house. Kim follow Tommy inside the house into the living room noticing the room is in a mess with boxes almost every where.

Kim smiles a little bit, and gives out a little giggle but she is ready to get serious desscion. "Tommy, why did you asked me come here?" asked Kim in a serious voice, she haven't use since she was in teen years, when she was the Pink Ranger. "Kim, the reason I asked you to come here is that, there is some stuff that you need to know, and that I might need your assiassnts. There is going to be another invasion soon, and beside us and Hayley, we are pretty much screw over And Kim the current answer of your question is yes, I'm still in the Power Rangers business. Kim can you follow me down, to my basement. So I can explain to you, what going on alot better. " said Tommy, as he kinda getting flusterated about the current suatition. "Well that is one question down, and a lot more ago. My next question is who is this Hayley? " asked Kim as she follow Tommy to his basement. When they enter the basement, Kim's eyes widen almost a inch from what she seen with all the computers, monitors, alot of scienctfic stuff that Billy would have a field day with. Kim then notice there is a young woman working at a table working something importment.

The young woman looked up, turn around as Tommy and Kim as they enter the room. "Kim, this is my friend Hayley, and she is our technical advisor, she also help me out a lot during the last few years, when I was being hunted down by Messogog." said Tommy, as he didn't notice that Kim let out huge squeel, when she Hayley. "Hayley Viktor, it have been forever since I seen you." said Kim in a gleeful voice, as hugs Hayley. "I know." said Hayley. "Let me guess you two have met before?" said Tommy as wink at the girls. "Yeah, we met during our stay at Florida State." said Kim, but then her face turn back to serious as did Hayley's . "Tommy, I'm ready to listen tell me what is going on, Who is this Messogog, and why do you need my assiassints?" said Kim in a serious cold hearted voice, that she doesn't like to use that much unless she under a spell, or being actually serious.

Tommy sigh, "Kim, the story begins when I got a internship under Dr. Anton Mercer, for my Phd, then we both went to the island to experiments on dinosaur dna with technology then Messogog appear, with his army on Trayandones to capture me for some of my experiment that I been working on. Dr. Mercer die in the hand of Messogog by the expolisions that happend on that day, as well my other friend, Terrence Smith. Basically I been on the run, for the last couple of year, and Messogog is trying to find me so he can complete is his final plans. That is why I'm hiding these dino gems over here that contain the dino gems, so once he starts attacking we will be ready."said Tommy as he walk to the table where the gems once was at. "Um... Tommy there is no gems on the table." said Kim as she notice there is no gems of any type on the table. "I already know Kim, and I kinda figure out who have them." said Tommy with a weak smile. Kim, now understand who have them, and why Kira was holding something over her hand, while she was taking the young teenage girl home. Tommy then grab a little jewelry box from his pants pocket, and opening revealing a bright pink glowing rock. " Kim, when the kids are ready reveal themselves to me, would you help me train them to be Power Rangers? asked Tommy as if he very desperate.

Kim looked at the man, as she bit her lip hard, as she was thinking about the conqusiquene of ether helping him, or not helping him. She knows now that the time is right to him the truth, about the letter that broke both of their hearts all seven years ago, when the entire rape incident with Nick happened. Kim hold Tommy's soft hands in her hands over the little box with the pink gem. "Tommy, there is something I need to tell you. And I know you been wondering about it. The reason, I send you that letter was because some guy in Florida, tried to raped me. Tommy, I know I should told you sooner, but I was scared as hell. If that guy was going to continue to stalk me, and stuff. That is major reason, I quit gymnastics." said Kim, tried to stay calm about it, but she cried on Tommy's chest, while Tommy puts his arms around Kimberly's body to hold her still so she won't fall over herself. "Kimberly... I'm very sorry for you. I don't blame you to be scared to tell me about it. I'm thankful that you are safe now, and I have forgiven you a long time ago. " said Tommy as hugged his ex-girlfriend. Hayley just smile as she watching her two friends are back together, and she walk up stairs so the two can have sometime reaqunaite to each other. "Beautiful, what is your choice?" Tommy asked in a soft voice, that she remembers from her high school days.

Even though she still is in tears with her fears hearing from Tommy, made her feel alot better in her heart, as she lean towards him, and still holding the box with the pink dino gem. "Handsome, I will join you, since you need it, and I'm ready to be back in the spandex again." said Kim as she giggled, as she let go of Tommy's body. "Tommy, I got asked what happend to your mullet? I mean today at school I bearly recognize without it." asked Kim with a goofy little smirk as she puts her hand in Tommy's now short almost spiky hair. "Long story short, Kim I needed to looked professional for my PhD." said Tommy with a small grin. Kim begins to get ready to leave, and puts the box that contains the pink dino gem into her pocket. "Hey Kim, um would like to meet tomorrow before school around seven for some coffee, and breakfast at the diner, that is near the high school?" asked Tommy. Kim turned her face to reply to him. "Sure, that is fine, as along you pick me up at six-forty." said Kim. as she about to walk out to her car, as she got into her car, Tommy give her a okay sign to her that he will pick her up in the morning.

To Be Continued

The Crane & The Falcon
    Chapter 4: Wierd Powers

Kim arrivie home at around 7:30 after her very long confusing first day of her new job at Reefside High, her meeting up with Tommy, and Hayley made it up alot. Kim puts down her purse, and the little box that Tommy give her which contain the pink dino gem on her dresser. Which Tommy give her a little information about it expect that she knows it was one of the four dino gems that he escape with from the island, and that it's something very importment that he have to give it to her to take a eye on. "I must ask Tommy about this tomarrow." said Kim to herself as she walk to her bathroom, so she can take a nice long soothing bubble bath, that she so deserve, after what she went though today. The warmth of the warm water touch her skin, she felt little goosebumps coming to her skin as relax as she watches the stars go though the night sky. Kim sigh as she got out of the tub, and begin to bandage up her cold naked body, after wrapping the area that been hurting the most which was her ribs. She put on a pair of black sweat pants with a nightgown, and she then went to bed. " I know tomarrow some of my question will be answers, and some of them won't be answer." she said to herself as she fall asleep as looked at the little box from her bed.

Thoughout the night Kim toss, and turn a bit in the bed, while sleeping thinking about who is the Messogog, and why he is after her ex-lover, who she still have feelings for him in her deepest part in her heart. At one point in the night she couldn't sleep any longer, and she look at the clock which it said it's only four-thrity five in the morning, she didn't need to be up for another hour and 15 mintues. "Screw going back to sleep." sighed Kim as she deicide to go, outside her bedroom window, and watch the cold night skies again waiting for sun rise to come in a half hour. As the blight sun comes out of its white blanket in the sky, Kim then look at her watch its, almost five-thrity, and she smiles. Kim took a nice shower, then she got dress into a dark shade of pink blouse with a pair of light color flares jeans with a nice pair of leather black boots, and before she forgot anything she grabbed her purse, and put the little black box that contains the dino gem in it, since just incase someon try to get into her house, and try to steal it. Kim carried her purse outside with her as she waited Tommy to come and get her for breakfest.

Kim begin to lay down on her porach as she wait for Tommy to come, she looked at the blue sky as she begin to think about the past again between her and Tommy when they first met, and up to the point when she left Angel Grove. "Sometimes... I wonder what would happend If I didn't left for the Pan Global Games, would me and Tommy would been still together?" Kim questioned herself as she the black jeep arrivie, Kim stood up and walk to the jeep, with her purse. As she got in, she notice Tommy being all sexy like even he even though he looking very professional for his job with dark all gel spiky hair, with a cute little gotee on his chain which he never had back in high school. "Good morning, hansome." said Kim as hugged Tommy, he smile. "Good morning to you as well, beauitful." he said look at Kim's beauitful carmal brown hair, and smile looking at him.

The first minute or so of the drive was silence, until Tommy broke the silence. " Kim, I got something to asked you something. Did you have touch the dino gem of chance yet?" asked Tommy a calm voice, that sound like he is very serious. Kim sigh "No, I haven't but why are you asking me this?" said Kim in like a curious voice, as she open her purse to reveal the little black box., that holds the gem in it. "Because I kinda forgot to tell you how to activing the powers by touching the gem, and the gem will bond with your dna. I know the gem will chose you since I saw the glow last night, when you open the box." said Tommy as he have one of his hand the steering wheel, while his other hand going to through his pants pockets, which he hand her a metal bracelet, with a stegrosuars head on it. "Tommy, sometimes you need to remember not to forget to tell me about this type of stuff in the first place, and let me guess this is the morpher." said Kim in little bit of irrated voice. Tommy nodded. Kim put on the bracelet, and also put the gem in the morpher part of the bracelet. Tommy smiled as he watches Kim putting the gem in the morpher as they arrivie at the diner.

As they enter the diner, Kim begin feel wierd for second, but then a moment later, she felt normal. "Okay, that was just wierd." said Kim as Tommy open the door for her. "Thank you, handsome." said Kim with a little glee as the two friends sit themsleves down at a booth. While they ate their breakfest, Kim begin to daydream, while she was looking at Tommy's face as he was making a mess of himself as he trying to cut his bacon lussinga surpise. "Do need help with cutting that." said Kim with a little smirk on her face. "Not yet, Kim" said Tommy as he try to keep his pride on the line, as he getting more furstrated each second. Tommy went aganist the food for two more mintues, and give up. "Kim, cut it for me please." said Tommy as he give up. Kim smirks, while didn't notice her dino power activie as she cuts the food with the kinfe, and folk which breaks the plate real easy, then breaks the table, and the table cuts in half. Kim and Tommy looks at each with "Oh Shit!" looks on there faces, and everyone was looking at them wierdly. "Check Please!" both of them yelled. Tommy and Kim payed and rushed to the jeep as fast they can.

As they both entered the jeep, and headed off to the school, the silence was broke when Tommy broke out in laughter. Kim looked at him with a strange looked on her face, and then begin laughing as well she notice that Tommy's got food all over his dress pants. "Okay, I'll admit that was funny, Tommy. But I guess this dino gem give me super strength." said Kim with little sigh in her voice. Tommy puts his arm around Kim's shoulder, which made her blush a little bit. "Why don't I drop you at the high school, while I go back to my place so I can change my pants. So one of us won't be late." said Tommy as they arrivie at the school. "I'll talk to you later, handsome during break time." said Kim as she poked Tommy's nose, that felt very soft in a lustful way. Tommy just smile as dropped Kim off, and drove off. Kim head to the main enterance of the school where she then Conner, and Ethan trying to fighting off somethings that looks like the Putties, that she fought back in the day, she then notice that couple of the Putties rips off are holding Kira captured. "Time for me to get back into action." said Kim with a little smirk on her face. Kim charge towards the dinosaurs like creatures, and drop kick one of them in the face. Conner and Ethan look on in shock to see one of their teachers, having no problems against these creature. " Is that Ms.H fighting those things by herself?" said Conner as he still struggling against his oppoent.
    "Yeah, it's Ms.Hart, and I never thought I'll seeing a teacher fighting here at school of all places. Conner, and Ethan get out there sautions by punching their oppoents in the gut. "Kira, I'm to save you fast as I can." said Kim to herself as more of the creatures kept coming towards then Conner, and Ethan came in to help her. But it was too late, a green portal appeared teleport the creatures, and Kira away from the battlefield.

"Goddamnit, they got both Kira, and dino gem!" yelled Kim as she is very fusterated of just happend. Conner touched Kim's back. with his hand. "Ms. H, do you mean this?" asked Conner as show Kim the yellow rock in his hand. Kim look at Conner, and Ethan with a real serious look on her face. "You guys have to come with me, so we can talk about this in private, so no one peek on us, and we need help from a certain friend. I got question guys, can you ether you two drive a car?" asked Kim, she needed help like this a huge emergancey. "Yeah, Ms.H I know how to drive, and why are you asking?" reply Conner, who is wondering, what the heck is going on here. "Good, you both have to come with me right away, and don't worried I'll deal with Randel. So you both won't be getting detention from me, or Dr.Oliver. And one more thing, Conner stop calling me, Ms.H, you can just call me Kim or Kimberly now." said Kim as Conner lead her, and Ethan to his red Mustang. "Where are we going Kimberly? asked Ethan as the the teen looking at his teacher with a a lot of coercern between what just happend to Kira, and Kim's saution. "We're going to my friend house, myself and him are going to explain what the hell is going on to you guys, and then we will go rescue Kira." said Kim as they entered the mustang, Kim knows where they are going. But she hoped Tommy is still at his house, so he can explain it to them.

As they arrivie at Tommy's house, Kim sigh a relief that Tommy is home still home, and his jeep is still park in the gravel drive way. "Thank god, he's still there" said Kim to herself as she got out of the car with the two boys follow behind her, and noticed the front door is left right opened for anyone to come in. "Tommy, you idoit. You shouldn't let the door open like that espeically with Messagog around like this." mumbled Kim with a angery voice, as the two teen were kinda get spook out by Kim.tantum. Conner, and Ethan follow Kim down to basement area, which they both look shocking, that Kim knows where she going, that like they have been there before. "Tommy are you down here?" yelled Kim,she touch the dinosaur head that lead them to the room, that she at the previsous evening.

Tommy look around saw Kim, and the two kids is there with her. "Kim, I thought I drop you off at school, and why are these two here with you, shouldn't they be at school as well?" asked Tommy as shock at Kim to getting into the command center all by herself. "Long story short, Tommy. These wierd putties rip off attack Conner, and Ethan, when you drop me off eariler, they kidnapped Kira into this green portal things, and they both show me that they got the 3 of the other dino gems, and Kira gives her yellow gem to them." said Kim try explain the event that just happend the last half hour or so. "Can someone explain what the hell is going on? Because I don't want to explain this to my parents?" said Conner with angry tone of a voice, as he begin to go runs like a lighting bolt speed. Kim sigh with agreement, "Tommy, he does have a point, you might need to explain what going on here." she said as she look at the now very confused boys.

Tommy sit down in his comfy chair, and clear his thorat. " Well the story begin, when I was studying for my Phd, and begin working under Dr. Anton Mercer with expermiting Dinosaur dna, with technology. When Messagog appear with a army of tranyadones, and he wanted the dino gems, which you guys hold to turn the earth back to the age of Prihistoric time. Messagog then destory the island by expolding it, and Dr.Mercer also die that same day by Messagog. I escaped the island with four dino gems, and few other stuff." said Tommy as he finished the story. "Four dino gems? We only seen three gems, while we were here, and who is the holder of it?" questioned Ethan. Tommy did a small smirk on his face. "You know the fourth person have been with you this entire time?" he said as Conner, and Ethan turn around to see Kim waving at the boys. "It's funny, you two forgot about me." said Kim with a little smile with a wink. "Guys if the portals are what I think what it is. Its a inversableportal, it could appear at anytime again, we should check back at the high school parking alot to see if the portal reopen." said Tommy grab his keys to his jeep, the students, and Kim join him into the jeep. The two adults sit in the infornt seats, while the two student sit in the back seats. The two boys look at awe, as both of there teachers were talking very quietly about something in importment. "Conner, do you have a feeling that Dr. Oliver, and Kimberly is more in then what they are here?" asked Ethan in a very quiet voice, and Conner nod. "I kinda know what you mean, but we shouldn't asked about this not yet." reply Conner in a simlar quiet voice.

As the jeep arrivie at the stop sign, something fall from the sky hitted the hood of the jeep. Kim almost jump out of her seat, screaming like she saw a ghost. The thing that fall on lifted her sandy brownish blonde long hair head, reveal herself that she felt very dizzy that she can't get off the hood. "Kira!" yelled Kim she jumped out of the jeep to see if the young woman is okay. Tommy also got out of the jeep, to check if the girl is safe, as did Conner, and Ethan. "Kira, did anything happend to you while, you were captured?" asked Tommy, as if he is very corncern about the girl. "Yeah, Dino-head, biker-chick, and this wierdo in black armor keep demending to know, where are these dino gems. I told him, I didn't have a clue of what he is talking about, then he begin to thearting to kill me, when I made my escape." reply Kira, as she kinda begins goes into streaming tears, Kim went to calm Kira down. "Kira, I know how you feel, it happended to me alot, when I was teenager, I won't explain about it yet to you. But with me, and the guys here, we will protect you." said Kim as she grabbed something from her pants pocket, and put it in Kira's hand, which was Kira's dino gem. "Kim, why are you giving this back to me?" asked Kira with a frown on her face. "Because you are going to be needing it soon, and trust me, and it's very importment." said Kim in innocent, but serious voice. Kira nodded.

As they all about to walk back to the jeep, another portal opened on the road this time, instead of the sky. A figure in black comes towards them, with army of traynadrones behind him. The man was in cybernetic like armor, as walk closer the fivesome, you can hear the thump of the man feet is coming closer. Tommy looked at the man in a serious face, like that they both been at war before. Kim recongized the face from long time ago, from his day as the White Ranger, when he fought his fight against Goldar, Rita and Lord Zedd's lead henchman. "Long time, Dr. Oliver..." said the man's echo's voice. "Same thing for yourself, Zeltrax" said Tommy as his eye about to become as the battle about to begin.

To Be Continued

So, it's Mighty Morphin meets Dino Thunder, huh? Interested in seeing where this will go.

I never would've pictured Kim with a trash-mouth though. xD (not saying it's a bad thing)
    My Livejournal/blog
    Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    His character is dull now anyway, he's a smug little ace, I miss the part 1 Shikamaru, the dunce who was actually smart. That whole thematic world is dead and gone and I don't think Kishi even remembers it.

The Crane & The Falcon
    Chapter 5: Dino Thunder Power Up!

Tommy and Zeltrax continue staring each other down like two soliders that were once friends, but became vicsious eneimes over the years, and times. "Tryanadrones kill them all, but leave Dr.Oliver to myself." said the cold cybernetic hearted man, as look he look at Tommy's look cold but vicsious eyes that were ready to strike at him at anytime, at couple a blink for second you could of seen his eyes glow a little bit a dark green. The Trayanadrone did as Zeltrax commanded them to do. Kim watches as the freaks of natures charage towards her, and the kids, while Zeltrax and Tommy just charge at each other, and attack each other. As the first Tryanadrone draw closes in on them, Kim let out little big smirk on her face with her let her brown hair get blow by the light wind. "Heh, are you guys ready?" asked Kim as she slightly turned her head at the three teens, and see them nod slowy as the Tryanadrones arrivie where they were at.

Conner charaged towards two of the drones, he then active his superspeed ablity as two drones were about to sidekick him the face, got behind them, and close line them from behind. Ethan is struggling a little bit since he is a newbie in fighting anything, so he look kinda nervious in the face as the drones surrounded him, and begin using him. as a punching bag. Kira turned around as she just defeated her oppoents with real ease, and saw what happening to Ethan. "Shit! I'm coming!" yelled Kira, as two more Tryanadrone came infornt of her. "Oh you didn not, just do that." said Kira as she begin screaming a high loud pitch voice as she activie her Petriadeytocal screams which gravity force thrown, the two drones aleast a good thrity though fifty feet away, from where she is standing. Kira then went back to her mission to help Ethan. As Kira reach Ethan, she kicked the two drones that was holding him hostage like a little kid.

"Thanks, Kira." said Ethan as the shy kid blush a little bit since he was save by a girl. Ethan pushed Kira away from him, and she hit the ground on her butt. " Ethan, what the hell is your problem?" said Kira as she try to get up, but then she notice that Ethan was protecting her from two Tryanadrones with no problem , she then notice there were scales on forearms, and he is fighting them with no problems now. "Kira, lets just say that payment for helping me out." said Ethan as he took down the two Tryanadrone with ease. Kim on the other hand is having no problem in her fight against the final two Trayanadrones. The two drones keep try to punch and kick her each chance they have but Kim continuing keep blocking there attack with ease. "Can you do any better?" questioned Kim as she sweeped kick both drones from the rough road, and punched them in the chest while they were on the ground.

Tommy and Zeltrax are still continuing fighting as Kim, and the others finished defeating the Trayandrones. Zeltrax continues swinging his sword widly at every driection, like he think he can hit Tommy in any shot. But Tommy dodge each blow, with a little bit of ease, and then counter Zeltrax attack with a roundhouse kick. Zeltrax hits the ground as the kick connected his shoulder. "I'll be back for Dr. Oliver, and I'll kill you." said Zeletrax as he dissappeared investaportal. Kim and the teens run up to Tommy to see if he is okay or injured from his battle against Zeltrax. "Dr.O, are you okay?" asked Conner as he looked at the now very tired teacher. "Yeah, I'm fine, but I'm just sore a little bit." said Tommy. "Dr.Oliver, can you just explain to us, what is going on?" Kira asked, because she is getting more confused more about this each. "Okay, I'll explain everything tomarrow after school for you, guys. Since this is very long story." said Tommy as he look at Kim, who nods, and agree with him. The teens begin to feel a supicious feeling between the two adults. "We better get you guys home. It's getting pretty late, Dr.Oliver, and myself have to figure a good way to explain all of this stuff to you guys." said Kim as she notice the teens are looking at them wierd. "You'll, promise to tell us everything tomarrow?" asked Conner to confirmed it as a promise. "We can't promise to tell you everything all at once, but we'll promise to tell you all the importment stuff for now, tomarrow." replied Tommy, as he, and the other get in his jeep to take the teens home.

After arrivaling back at his house, the three teens left in silent in Conner's mustang, to awaiti to find out what is really going on. Tommy and Kim went to living room, as they both got alot on both their minds. "Handsome, I know for one thing we need to tell them, that they will be the new Power Rangers team, that will protect the Earth. And we need give them their morphers, we also need to know how to morph into the new powers as well.,so they and myself can be ready whenever the first monster attack will happend." said Kim as she looked at Tommy, who is writings notes that what need to tell the teens for the next day. "Kim, can you do me a huge favor, if something ever happend to me?" asked Tommy as he looked kinda worried about these upcoming times. "Handsome, what is it?" Kim reply as she look concerned about her close friend. "Kim, would you show the kid this video I made about the history of all the Power Rangers team. And for right now until something happends I don't want them to know that you and me are former rangers. "said Tommy as stand up, and begin looking Kim in the eyes like all dreamy like. "Yes, Tommy I will do this for you. If you do something for me." said Kim in a whisper like voice. " I think I know, you want to ask me." Tommy said as he put his arms around Kim's beauitful young body, Tommy felt some goosebump as he touch the woman he loved all those years ago, when they were back in high school. Kim's eyes begins brighten up bit as she begin to feel her passison as her lips begin to touch Tommy's sensistive soft lips, that feel little bit dry, and tingly. "Thanks for the answer." said Kim as she lets go of Tommy's body with a smile on her face. "Beauitful, just to tell you. To morph is Dino Thunder Power Up. If you want to try it out." said Tommy, as he looked at Kim try to figure out how to morph into her new power.

"Okay, here I go. DINO THUNDER POWER UP!" yelled Kim, as she transformed into her new uniform. The uniform looked liked almost her old uniform when she first started out as a ranger expect there is a dragonzord like symbol in the middle instead a white diamond with a gold sheild almost like Tommy's sheild from his Green Ranger uniform, and her hemlet looks like more of a stegasuars. Kim took the hemlet off her head, to reveal her beauitful face. "So I how do I look handsome?" asked Kim as she begins posing around in the outfit like she is a super model at a beauty pegeant. "You looked beauitful, Kim." said Tommy as Kim demorph from her uniform. "Is there anything else, that we need to explain to them for tomarrow? You don't mind to give me ride home?" said Kim as she begin to pick up her purse, and other stuff that she bought with her earlier that day. "Not really, Kim except that we are basically waiting for the zords to be finish. There nothing much else to do." said Tommy as he get up, and walks up to Kim holds her hand, the soft relaxed hands that smells like a mixtures of strawberries, and cherries. Kim begins to blush a little bit, as she and Tommy walked out to jeep to take Kim back to her place.

"Kim, thanks for coming out of ranger retirement to help me and Hayley." said Tommy with a little smile on his face, as Kim put her hand on Tommy's pant leg. "Handsome, it's no problem. I knew someday I have to come back into this job, and I remember something I told myself a long time ago, after I left Angel Grove, and give Kat the pink ninja coin. That I always will be ranger, and I'll help any ranger team that would need me." said Kim as she look at Tommy's eyes that were twinkling like little stars at her driection. "Beauitful, I remember that speech. You told me that when I lost the Green Ranger power. And it's reminding me how close you and myself were all those years ago." said Tommy as they got into Kim's driveway. "I'll talk to tomarrow, my carne." said Tommy as he look Kim's brown eyes like there is fire works in there. "Same here, my handsome falcon." said Kim as she lean over to Tommy, and give him a hug, before getting out of the jeep, and walk up to her house. Tommy notice Kim's butt is wiggiling as she got out of the jeep, and knows that she is happy now. Tommy looks on now, that he officailly knew that he got his best friend, and girlfriend back. "Welcome home, beauitful." he said to himself as he drive out on the night.

The next morning came fast without knowing. Kim got herself a good night sleep, that she knows Tommy will protect her now, when Messogog attack she will be ready to fight, with her new powers. But there is one thing that still brother her. What is up with Zeletrax, and how does he and Tommy knows each other so well. Kim knows that she will find out sooner or later, but she hopes soon since Tommy doesn't have any power, he doesn't stand much a chance against him. Kim look at the alarm clock, It's 6:45 am, and she sigh a bit. " I might as well get ready. Because I have to explain, why I played hookey yesterday, to that demon bitch Randell. I hoped Tommy made a better excuse then what I have to make." said Kim to herself as she walk into the bathroom to take her a shower. Fifteen mintues later, Kim gets out of the shower, she walked back into her room, with her a little frown on her face. Kim decide to put on a pair of cargo caparis pants, and white tank top with hair in a pony tail. She then grab her stuff that she needed, and she knows today is going to be a very long day with her knowing that Randell is going to be barking at her, and Tommy for not being there yesterday. As Kim about to walk out the door, it begin to get cloudy, and looks like it going to rain, she begin muttered that she needs the umballia, grabs it, and shut the door of the house.

Kim arrivie at Reefside High, parking lot at around 7:35 am in her beauitful black camero, as she got out of the car. She notice that the clouds are getting more darker each mintue, like it's becoming night. Kim walked into the school with no problem, not being spotted by Principal Randell, she walked to her classroom, and went inside her classroom. Kim went to put her stuff away in the back area of the room, when she hears the door of her classroom opening. "Kim, are you here?" called the voice. "Back here!" yelled Kim as she see the person was Kira. "Kira, what's up?" said Kim as walk up to her new teammate in the battle against evil. "Nothing really, Kim. I thought I might hang out with here for bit before heading to first period. I bought us, some breakfest that we can eat, while we talk" said Kira as sit herself down across Kim, so they both can do girl talk, and eat some doughnuts. Kira look at a picture on Kim's desk, the picture it's a younger Kim that look almost the same age she is, and a young man that have long dark brown smooth hair, Kira continued looking at the picture she recongize the young man, but where she doesn't know who is the man.

"Kim, I got something I want ask you. Because it have been kinda bugging me since last night." Kira said as she kinda feel neverious around her teacher, and teammate. "Shoot it, I don't mind asking about it." reply Kim as she felt interested what Kira want to learn about her. "My question is What were you like back in her high school?" asked Kira as looked from her shaggy sandy blonde hair with a little bit of a scarce. Kim just giggled when she hear the question, and she smiled. "Kira, that is a easy question to answer. Lets just say I'm kinda like you, but I did gymnistic, and gutiar. Is there anything else you want to know?" said Kim as she take a bite out of her jelly doughnut. "Not really, maybe sometime we should play gurtiar together, and write some songs." said Kira as she getting exitcted to be around Kim. "Yeah we should, and I promise it will be fun." said Kim, the a big crash sound happends, and they begin to hear roars, and high pitch screaming.

"What the hell?" said both women to each other in a quick reaction. Kira, and Kim storms out of the classroom fast as they can to get Tommy's classroom. Conner, Ethan, and Tommy already waiting outside of his classroom. "Tommy, what is going on?" asked Kimberly even though she did this type of thing of before. "The Zords have been hatched, we have to get to them before Messagog gets them." said Tommy as he looked at each of the teens with a serious but clam look on his face. Kim just nods, as she knows what Tommy is talking about. Tommy looks around to see the hallway is close, and clear, then give the three teens there dino morphers. "Wow, what are these dude?" said Conner, as he got his morpher. "One thing, don't call me dude again, and two these are your morphers to become Power Rangers. Your mophers also act as your communcators." said Tommy as he kinda getting irrated by Conner's comment. "So, Dr.O where is your morpher?" questiomed Ethan wondering why he doesn't have one. "Ethan, that is because I'm your mentor for this saution, and Kim's my co-mentor, and she got the 4th morpher. Any other questions?" answered Tommy in a serious, but fustrated tone. "Dr.Oliver, how do you morph?" asked Kira in a serious as Tommy voice. "Tommy, let me explain this. All you have to do is Dino Thunder Power Up Hai!. And touch your morpher. Easy as it can get. Any other questions?" said Kim, as she look at the teens, they give her a no nod. "Okay let get going." said Tommy, as he, Kim, and the kids run towards the door. Around a corner, a mysterious woman appeared in a leather clad outfit, she have a wicked smirk on her face. "Lord Messagog will be please about this, soon Dr.Oliver, and his little Pink Ranger will be ours, as much as those dino gems." said the women as she dissappear a invesaportal to where Messagog is at.

Kim, and the rangers arrivie in downtown Reefside with no problem, since they all basically jump into ether Kim's or Tommy's cars. They watch as the four zords charging around like they are beserk or something. "Remember I told you in the jeep, Conner. You need to morph to calm the zords down, and they will be under your command after that" yell Tommy, Conner just nods as what he remembers. "Let do it guys!" yelled Conner, Kira, Ethan, and Kim nods. "DINO THUNDER POWER UP Hai!" yelled all four them at the same time, as they each transform into there Rangers uniform. The three teens look all awe at there uniforms, since this is there first time of doing was the Red Ranger, Ethan was the Blue Ranger, and Kira was the Yellow Ranger."Guys, this isn't a time to look like dumbasses out here." said Kim as she walk up to the Stegozord,she keep her mind focus on her mission, then her morpher appearing on her left arm, and raise it in the air. The Stegazord begins to roar, and change to the color pink. Kim then just smile as she look up to the Stegazord. Conner followed Kim's example, and Conner went next to gain the Tyrannozord. Ethan then went next to gain the Tricerazord, and Kira who look kinda nervious, but she look at Kim with a little grin on her hidden face, then took a deep breath, and enough courage to the Petrazord. Kira then give Kim a thumb up. "Um... guys, this isn't a time to celebrate." said Ethan, as everyone looked up, and saw a Spaceship begin blowing up buildings. "Shit..." said Kim as watching another building coming down. "Conner, Ethan, and Kira go form the Thundersaurus Megazord now. And Kim have the Stegozord, ready for back up" said Tommy as he walked up to them quick as possible. The three teens nods,then to there zords, and form the megazord as the spaceship begin fire attack on the megazord. Kim order her Stegozord to combine with the Megazord, to help the zord to get in the air, and destory the spaceship. Tommy, and Kim stand by each other and watch the Megazord drill though the spaceship, and destory the space ship. "Rangers 1, Messagog 0." said Kim as she watches as the battle ended.

Later that afternoon, at Tommy's house they are celebrating there first victory together as a team. Tommy clear his thorat as he like he prepare a speech, and Kim know what is coming. The speech that she and Tommy heard when they first became rangers. "Everyone, you all did great out there today, and I'm proud of all you. But it's time for me give you the rules of being a Power Ranger, if you don't follow these rules. Then I have take you out of the time. Rule #1: Never use your power for personal gain. Rule #2: Never escalate a battle, unless Messagog or any of his henchmen forces you to. And Rule #3: Keep your identity a secret. No one must know that you are a Power Ranger. Do you guys understand." said Tommy. Conner nods, then he look at Ethan, and Kira. They also nod. Kim just smile. "You're dissmissed, and we'll talk tomarrow at school." said Tommy as he watches the teens leaves the command center, though the forest enternce. Tommy walk over to Kim, and grabs her into his arm. "Handsome, those three are going to be intersing to be around with." said Kim as she look into Tommy's eyes. "Yeah I know, beauitful. You think Zordon is proud of us right now?" asked Tommy as he look her with a smile. "Yes, Zordon will always will be proud of us, even though he is gone now." said Kim as she lean into Tommy for a kiss.

To Be Continued..

I know it have been a long time, since I posted a new chapter. I got Chapter 6 - 26 completed. And currently working on 27. And warning a lot of the early chapters have a lot of bad spelling, but beside that enjoy it.

So enjoy Chapter 6 of The Crane and The Falcon.

The Crane & The Falcon
    Chapter 6: Serects from the Past

Two days have passed since the rangers first true battle against Mesagog, and his gang. Kim's really happy it's finally Saturday, her favorite day in the week, since she can sleep in for a bit longer before getting up for the day. At 7:50 am, Kim decides to get out of bed, because she hears her loud knock on the door. "Who would come over here almost eight in the morning on a Saturday morning, when most people are still in bed sleeping." Kim mumble in a grumpy tone, as she put on her pink sulky robe, and walk downstair into the front room. Kim opened the door to see who it is. "Good morning, beauitful." said the young man, who hair was in nice spiky, wearing nice white t-shirt, a pair of nice faded jeans, black tennis shoes with alot of flowers in his hands. Kim smile softly, as she looked at her white knight in shiny armor infornt her doorway of her house. "Handsome, I thought we were plan to meet each other this afternoon, at Hayley's, so we could talk to the gang." said Kimberly as she let Tommy come inside the house. "Well I thought you and me can have some alone time together before meeting up with them." Tommy answered very quicky. " That's very sweet, handsome. Let me get dress, and I'll be ready." said Kim as she kiss Tommy on the cheeks. Kim ran upstairs to go to her to get dress will real quick. Ten mintues later, Kim ran back down stairs wearing a light pink shirt with white gym shorts, with her white tennis shoes. "Hey Tommy, would you like to go on a walk." Kim asked Tommy as she finished brushing her hair, and put on her dino morpher bracelet. "Sure, Kim." said Tommy as they both leave the house.

The walk was peaceful like the old days when the two of them first started dating ten years ago. Even though it did kinda irrated them, when Rita or Zedd send down some type of monster come and attack them and the other rangers, while the couple was trying to make out with each other at one of there houses. "Kim, where are you taking us. here?" Tommy asked as he and Kim continued there walk which now going to woodland like area. "It's a little surpise, handsome you can wait." said Kim as she touched Tommy's soft lips with her longest finger. A few mintues later, they finally arrive at the spot that Kim wanted to show Tommy. "Does this remind you of something from our past, Handsome?" asked Kim as the lake's gentle breeze blows a nice cool breeze to her brown hair. Tommy put his arm around Kim's body, "Yes it does, Kim." said Tommy as he touches her body, while looking at the lake. Kim can feel the hormonanes in her body is beginning to get out of control. "Tommy, what are you getting yourself into." he said to himself in his mind, as he begin to feel like he wants to do it right now with Kim. But at the same time he didn't want to hurt her. "Tommy, I know I already say this million times, but thank you for some saving me from Lord Zedd, when he stole my power coin, and try to kill me." said Kim as she actitve her speical ranger ability of super strength, lift a big rock, and threw the rock into the lake. "Kim, I had to do it for you. Since you're my friend, and my girl." said Tommy in a sly tone of a voice, he grabbed a small size of a rock and threw it couple of inches further then Kim did. Kim giggle with a smirk on her face. "Handsome, you still have that good throwing arm from your quraterback year back in high school." Kim said still having the giggle fit, while trying to grab Tommy's hand.

The couple begin walking back to Kim's house, with alot of laughther. "Handsome, what really happened to your mullet? And I don't belielve that crap story you told me it was for your Phd gig." said Kim in somewhat serious voice, but trying to keep a serious face without bursting into laughter. Tommy know he is so screw over right now with Kim figuring out his serect for the true reason his mullet is now gone. "Come on, handsome confess to me now." said Kim smirking evily. "Kim, you figure me out too easy all the time. Okay, here is the truth, Rocky, Adam, and myself were trying to fix the engine in my car couple of years ago. Well I was under the hood of the car, Rocky accidently turn on the admission, and my hair got caught into the engine. Adam was dying laughing as I was screaming at Rocky to turn off the car. It took him three mintues to turn off the car. And the next day, I decide to get my hair cut. The story wasn't funny at the time it happend. But it's funny now." said Tommy as he try not to laugh about it. Kim look at Tommy wierdly for a seconed then burst out into laughter. "Oh my god, my poor handsome." said Kim still is giggling, but trying to calm herself down. "What about you Kim, do you have any funny serects that you would like to tell me?" said Tommy with a grin on his face. "Well there was the time in during my time at Florida State, when myself and Hayley were trying to study for this one class we both have huge test. But anyway,what happened was our roommate Jeannine took us to the nightclub for a celebration for getting over that stressful test. That was mine, and Hayley's first drinking expereince, Jeannine was all normal with drinking. While myself, and Hayley was totally drunk. Jeannine have to pull us out of there by 12:30 am, because I was totally out of it and puking everywhere, while Hayley was pimping for some of the men. The next day was the worst day of my life, I have the world's most biggest headache, and I have to be at work by 10 am. I decided never talked about that day ever again, until now." said Kimberly as she smiled seeing Tommy laughing very hard about her adventure of being a drunk.

As they arrivie back at Kim's house, Kim can hear her communcator going off. "Here we go again. Kimberly here, who is it?" said Kim, Tommy nods to her. "Thank god, you are there, Kimberly. It's me Ethan. Is Dr.O is there as well?" Ethan asked., you can hear some concern in his voice. "Yeah, I'm here Ethan, what is the problem?" Tommy reply putting his head down close enough to Kim's arm so he can hear Ethan's voice. "There is a problem in the team. Conner doesn't want to be a ranger anymore because he can't decide between his duties, and his soccer life. I thought you or Kimberly would try to get some sense into him. Before the next attacks happends. Kimberly stay quiet as she remember, when she quit her rangers duties many years ago. "Ethan, I'll talk to Conner in a bit, and thanks telling us this. We'll see you at the cybercafe in a bit." said Tommy as finished talking. on Kim's communcator. "See you then Dr.O, and Kimberly." said Ethan as hear the communcator is being turn off. The couple look at each other with serious looks at each others face. "Tommy, you should talk to Conner. Since I think you are the best one for that job." said Kim as she hugs Tommy. "We should head to Hayley's now, since I need to talk to her about a couple of ideas I got for weapons to help kids to bring down Messagog, once and for all. And you can talk to Conner." said Kim as she bought out her sketchbook, and her purse.
    Twenty mintues later, Tommy, and Kim arrivie at the cybercafe in both of there invudaul cars as they walk inside the cafe, Kira ran up to the couple. "Kim, Dr. Oliver, I got some great news." said Kira, that she is so excited that she is about to explode with excitement. "What is it, Kira? I know it's something great." said Kim smirked as she look Kira's face who have a glee look on it. " Well, the news is that my band got an show here tonight at 6:30, Hayley asked me if wanted to preform here tonight, I couldn't taken a way this chance opprtunity so I took it." said Kira as she begin giggled in excitement. "Congrulation Kira. I'm very proud of you." said Kim as hugs Kira tightly. "Kim, Dr.Oliver can I ask you if both here to support me tonight? Because I need to have all the confindence that I can get." said Kira as begins to blush under her long curly sandy brown hair. Kim and Tommy look at each with a smile, then turn back to Kira. "Kira, of course. Me and Tommy will be here, I'll promise you with rangers honer." said Kim in funny salute, which made Kira giggle for moment. Then Kira notice that both Kim, and Tommy are holding hand together, and looked a little look supiscious at them. "Kira, why don't I take you on a little shopping trip, my treat?" Kim asked with those glowing evil pink eyes, Tommy noticed those of hers when Kim wants to take someone shopping.

"Sure, Kim I don't mind. I got four hours before pratice anyway. I need to get a outfit for tonight anyway." said Kira. as grab her purse. "Kira, I'll be out to the car in mintue I need to give Tommy something." said Kim as Kira walk out of the cafe towards Kim's car. Kim then walk up to the counter with Tommy, where a red hair girl genius is waiting for them. "Hey, guy what bring you guys around here?" Hayley asked wondering why both Kimberly, and Tommy came together in the cafe holding hands. "Hayley, you all of people should know by now, espeically you're was over at Tommy's when we started to come back together. But it's official now. That me and him are back together." said Kim with alot of excitement. " You two should be happy now unless something bad happends again like the letter." said Hayley. Kim understands what Hayley is coming from. Because Hayley was the first person, Kim talk about her relationship Tommy, the letter, and her Power Rangers past with her, while she was in college. "Thanks Hay, I knew you would be supported." said Kim with a little smile on her face."It's no prob, Kim. That why sisters must stay together." said Hayley with a smirk on her face. Tommy is getting confused as hell right now, with all this sister talk between Hayley, and Kim. He guessing that they were soriety sisters, or this is some college roomate talk. Tommy clear his thorat. "Oh yeah, before I forget hear some sketches for of some weapons, Tommy wanted to make for you know what project." said Kim in a whisper tone of a voice, so only Hayley can hear. Hayley nods and understand what Kim is talking about. "Thanks, I knew you would come though with this, Kim." said Haylay as she put the importment papers into her back office. Kim turned back to Tommy and kiss him on the cheeks. "Talk to you, later handsome. Good luck, taking care of the Conner problem." said Kim trying to make a little joke of it. "Thnaks Kim, good of luck trying not to kill Kira on your guys shopping trip." said Tommy scarastically with a little smirk on his face. "I'm not as bad, when I was back in high school, Handsome." said Kim as she left for her car.

Kim walked towards to her camero, and Kira is waiting inside the front seat looking very patient. "Sorry, Kira I took a little bit longer then I thought I would be in there for." said Kim as she put on her pair of stylish sunglasses on her face. Kim started up her camero, the women starts there drive to the mall. "Kim, there is another reason, I wanted to go to the mall for beside get me, something for tonight." said Kira in quiet voice. Kim nods her head a bit to let Kira know that she is listing to her while she is driving, and paying attention to the road "Well there this is guy who works at Hayley's, each time I see him I get this neveious feeling, that he look all hot and very musclier under his white shirt, that I want to rip his pants off, and squzee his butt" said Kira, while blushing really red. Kim pats Kira on shoulder, and giggles a little bit. "Kira, that is very normal for teenagers girls. It even happend to me." said Kim trying to be serious, but can't be serious. "It did? Can you tell me, please." said Kira with a smile on her face. Kim sigh, and she knows she won't win this battle against Kira, it something that all female yellow rangers, have somewhat a gossip side of them. " Well there are a few things, you must know before I'll tell you the story. But I want you keep it a serect from Conner, and Ethan until myself, and Tommy are ready to tell them. Understand?" said Kim while she still paying attention to the road. "Yes, Kim I'll keep whatever serect from Conner, and Ethan that you and Dr.Oliver have." said Kira look in Kim's as serious as she can be.

"Okay, the couple of things you should know is that myself, and Tommy are part of the oringal Earth six Power Rangers. I was the oringal Pink Ranger, until Katherane took over my spot when I accept to patcipate in the Pan Global Games in 1995. Tommy was the Green Ranger until he lost the power from Lord Zedd. Zordon, who was like the person who gives us our powers in the first place. He made Tommy become the White Ranger." said Kim as looked at Kira for blink second, and Kira didn't make any surpise sound. "Go on, Kim. I kinda figrue you and Dr.Oliver were former rangers. How I saw you acted in that first battle, and saw you hiding in your hoodie when you had blood all over your skirt." said Kira as wait for Kim to continue. "Well Kira the story begin after a few hours, Tommy became the White Ranger. Tommy, and myself went to his house after we left the rest of the gang at the juice bar. We both were tired from battling Zedd's new monster, and sending Rita's dumpster back into space. Because some stupid ass reason, Bulk and Skull open the dumpster to try find out our identies as Power Rangers." said Kim a narrtor tone of voice.

" Wow, from sound of that those two guys were idoits. They sound like our verison of Cassidy, and Devin." said Kira making a comment about Bulk and Skull being dumbasses. Kim just nods in agreement, knowing that she got both Cassidy, and Devin in one of her classes. " But anyway, back to main story. Tommy, and myself went into his room, which was like in the basement of his house. I lay on his bed, as he was changing into comfortable clothes so he can relax. But then my homones begin to kick in. Tommy was taking off his clothes was great thing to watch. But I won't let you think about him that away. Two mintues later, we both give in, and make out for an hour or so. And no we didn't have sex. But I did have a this hicky on my shoulder for the longest of time. Kira, the lesson here is try talk to your friend, and ask him if you want you know be your boyfriend or he ask you give yourself a five through ten seconds, then say yes. Give him sometime before asking him to make out, understand?" said Kim as she finished her story like it was like a fairy tale as they arrive at the mall trying to look for a parking spot. "Yeah, I understand Kim. Thanks for talking me to about this." said Kira as she hug Kim tightly.

The two girls got out of the camero. Kira was surpised how much Kim pick up for herself, and alot of stuff for the entire group of rangers that is on thier team. "Kim, we should get matching pair of cashmare sweaters." said Kira with a sly grin on her face, showing the yellow and pink sweaters that look fuzzy, and sulky feel on her skin. Kim look at the sweaters with a smirk. "Yeah, they do pretty much match. The sweater can go pretty well with my pink pancho, I got awhile ago." said Kim as grabbed both sweaters, and begin carried with a few other things in her arms a pair of slacks, couple of mini skirts, and a nice dress. While Kira is carrying couple of sweaters, faded jeans, and cordroids pants. "Kira, we should buys these just to tease the boys, and have something nice to wear at the same time. But all we need a pink and yellow blouse." said Kim giggling showing Kira some busniess like suits, but female size with pin strips pants with chains one with a pink chain, while the other one have a golden like yellow chain. Kira let out a giggle as well. "Kim, I wish can buy that. But I don't have enough money for the stuff I'm getting." said Kira, little bit sad because she thought it was cute outfit. "Kira, don't worry about it. I'll buy your suit for you, since I still got alot of cash left over from my Pan Grobal stay in Florida, when I was training there, and some cash left over cash from college." said Kim as she grabbed the suits. Both women went to cash register area, pay for there stuff, and left the store.

A hour later, both Kim, and Kira are at the food court, they both want to take a little sanck break. Kim having a root beer float, while Kira eating tenderoid from A&W restuarnt that is in the court. "Kim, I must say this I never have fun shopping before. I mostly found it boring. But man you know your stuff, and find good styles and combination with normal price stuff and clearnce sale stuff." said Kira before she took a bite out of sandwich. " I know, I haven't this fun shopping, since when I was in high school, with Trini, and Aishia." said Kim as she take sip of root beer, and ate some of the ice cream. "So what was Dr.Oliver said was true. That you were a shopoholic back in high school?" asked Kira. "Yeah, pretty much. Beside rangers duties, tutoring kids, playing my gutiar, discovering my artist side, and gymnatics. Shopping was a excilent point in my life, because I wanted to make sure I'm prepare for any suation that could happend, and it did came in handy alot back in high school." said Kim as she finished up her drink, and ice cream. "We should take our stuff out to the car, and come back inside to look around." said Kira as finished up eating her food. Kim, and Kira took there almost like 15 bags of stuff to the camero so it will be safe. As they put the final bag in the trunk they heard a explosion in the mall. "This isn't good." said Kira as she turn to Kim as she know what going on. "We better contact Tommy. And tell him what is going on" said Kim as grabbed Kira so they hide between cars so talk on the communcators. " Tommy, do you reach me?" said Kim as she waiting to hear Tommy's voice on the other side of the town. "Yeah, Kim. What is it?" Tommy asked knowing it's something really importment.

"Kira and myself need help right away down here at the mall. Since there is a monster attack here, so please contact Conner, and Ethan as quick as you can. Me and Kira are going to keep the monster busy as long as we can." said Kim quickly as she can on the communcator. As she and Kira saw riots are going all out with the monster attack. "They be out there soon as they can, and Kim I did I got some sense into Conner's mind for you." said Tommy as the signal ended. "What means about his last comment?" asked Kira who is kinda confused. "It's nothing big Kira." said Kim, she got her braclet transform into her morpher. "Ready?" asked Kira with Kim nodding at her seriously. "DINO THUNDER, POWER UP! Ha!" yelled both Kim and Kira as they transformed into their ranger forms, and run towards the main enterance of the mall, and saw nasty monster, and a young woman, who is wearing like black leather outfiit, that look mixture between a biker chick, and dominantrax stripper. "Ah, I finally met you former pink ranger, and ex-girlfriend of Dr.Oliver" said the myterious woman as the woman charges towards the Pink Ranger with her sword. "Kira, take on the monster. While I fight this woman." yelled Kim as she watches her oppoent coming right towards her. "Right, Kim!" said Kira, as she took out her Petra grips, and charges towards the the monster.

"Die Pink Ranger!" yelled the myterious woman as she her swords towards Kim's body, but it get block by Kim's stegas sword. "What is your name? Since I think you and me are going to be rivals." said Kim with little smirk on her face under the helmet. "The name is Elsa, and I'm here to cause your death in hell!" yelled the woman, as swing her wildly but miss Kim's head as Kim sweep kick Elsa on the ground. Elisa growls, as she stare at Kimberly. " This isn't the last time, you will see of me Pink Ranger, I'll be back." said Elsa as she is very pissed at herself because is being beat like a fool, and dissappear in the inveastportal "Kira needs me, and fast." said Kim to herself as she saw Kira is struggling in her battle against the monster by herself.. Kim slashes the monster with Stega sword, it did little damage on the monster. "What the hell is that thing is made of?" yelled Kim. " That what I'm asking myself as well, Kim" said Kira as she struggling to get up. "You both are idoit for being here..." said the monster as it use it like tenctlces to grab both girls to begin like electricity shocks that feel like it's icreasing more each second as it hit them. The girls begins begin to scream very hard that each second feels like there life is going to end. The monster then throw both women to other side of the the main entarnce of the mall. "Now die!" said the monster as it's going to finished off Kim, and Kira.
    Two weapons hitted the monster's back as he about to kill off the girls.

"Sorry, ladies that we were a little bit late." said Conner as causally as it can get. "Conner, there no time to screw around. We need to finished this vomit looking of monster." Ethan said that as tried to help Kira, and Kim up from the ground. "Okay lets combine for the Z-Rex Cannon" said Conner as the the other agree. They combine there weapons together, to make the cannon that remind Kim, almost of the power blaster. The monster have a "Oh shit" look on his face, and that he will be dead in a second. "FIRE!" yelled all four Rangers as the the blast killed off the monster, and it was turn into ashes. "Woot! We won!" yelled Conner, as he begin to cheering like an almost dimwit. Kim, Kira, and Ethan all sigh, as the demorph as well did Conner headed to back to the Cyberspace, for Kira's concert.

It only five mintues until the concert will start. The Cyberspace is all pack with alot of teens, waiting for the concert. Kim is sitting in near the front, she can see Kira notice is looking nevierious then hell. Kim was about to stand up to give Kira, good luck speech. Someone unexpected to her went up to her. "Kira, good luck. You deserve it." said the young man's voice. Kira smiles as she look at the man's face. "Thanks, Conner. I didn't expect this from you." said Kira as she give Conner a hug, and Ethan joined it as well. Kim smile as she see the rangers are getting to be closer as friends now. "Tommy, where are you?" said Kim to herself as walk outside real quick to see what taking Tommy so long, after the first song ended. As Kim walked outside, she saw strugglied that is happend between Tommy, a mysterious man who look real different with scales all around his head that almost look like a dinosaur's head with a leather lab coat,and almost like ten trayandrones. "Tommy!" yelled Kim as she run fast as she can to her man. Tommy is getting battered will badly. The mysterious man just stood there, and touches Tommy's body with his cold nasty scaley hands. As each second she took a step, a tear is begin to streamed down her face. As she reached where Tommy was at. The Tryandrones, the mysterious man, and the captured Tommy have dissapeared in the investrportal. Kim just dropped to the ground, and fall into tears as they dissapear. Anger begin to come into Kim's face, she wasn't use to this amount angery since the day of she sent that letter. "MESAGOG! YOU WILL FUCKING PAY FOR THIS!" screamed Kimberly, as she continued crying on the ground, and clecnhing her hands ready for revange.

To Be Continued!

​please add another chapter i'm dying to read about the Dino thunder rangers watching the video of their predecessors!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information