Closed Thread
Page 11 of 500 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion V [Re-Re-Redux]

Default Re: Naruto Discussion V [Re-Re-Redux]

takes me at most 1 minute to read naruto

btw, wtf is up with tobi at the fourth panel
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/10/
    he looks funny, it is like he got traced out of a grade 6 drawing, kishi even added some dots at the bottom to indicated there are fingers lol
    Brawl Name: Ramza
    Brawl Code: 1805-1932-2783

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    takes me at most 1 minute to read naruto

btw, wtf is up with tobi at the fourth panel
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/10/
    he looks funny, it is like he got traced out of a grade 6 drawing, kishi even added some dots at the bottom to indicated there are fingers lol
    Does anyone feel Naruto's manga art has declined .
    ''I know you won"t believe me, but the highest form of human excellence is to question one self and others" -Socrates

it has, anyone who thinks the opposite is blind
    Brawl Name: Ramza
    Brawl Code: 1805-1932-2783

Or doesn't dabble in nitpicking.

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

Is tobi drawn in ms paint?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

Discovered Stowaway DarkShinobi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Faithful Shinigami View Post
    Only one line made watching that stupid curry of life arc bearable on CN.

Raiga: "I'm getting tired of your ____, you little pipsqueak!"

(I'm wondering what word Viz dubbed in there)
    I laughed at that too.

I'm actually realizing why I'm enjoying some of the Naruto fillers more so than the actual story, NO SASUKE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandai Mera View Post
    Or doesn't dabble in nitpicking.
    Are you seriously assigning the term "nitpicking" to pointing out when art is absolutely terrible and shouldn't be in a professional magazine?

Sandai Mera.

Better than Hunter V Hunter art.........

I am starting to wonder if Kishie just dont enjoy doing his job...or if his brother was a bigger influence in the story because since his brother started doing his own thing, things changed in Naruto.
    yeah im here

HxH is drawn like that somewhat on purpose. And it's more avant-garde than just poor quality that Kishi's doing now.

A lot of the super blurry HxH scenes are to show actual intensity and whatnot. In Naruto, it's just a bad drawing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyringohn View Post
    Are you seriously assigning the term "nitpicking" to pointing out when art is absolutely terrible and shouldn't be in a professional magazine?
    Sandai Mera.
    I shouldn't have to remind you but people seem to come up with more and more reasons (even if they're the same) as to why they don't like Naruto anymore or why it's fallen off.
    Last edited by Sandai Mera; April 13th, 2008 at 02:39 PM.

A Great King, somewhere! Captain Brooke's Avatar

Does anyone agree that Naruto is getting hella boring, it's losing it's original touch, and that the name of the manga should be changed to Sasuke!

I don't think it had much of an original touch to begin with.

Also, nothing much happens in a single chapter anymore. So yeah, it's gotten boring.

Well, back when it 1st started it was good, I really liked it, but then all this Sasuke crap started, and it feel off, between the last major fight and the last chapter I feel like there's no point in even reading it anymore, it was so boring, what happen to the main character, is he even a major character anymore? AND THE ANIME, WHOOA, that crap is so horrible, all they do is talk through the whole ep, do a few hand movements and talk some more, I really don't understand how people could like Naruto and not One Piece, or say Naruto is better than One Piece, One Piece is in a whole different league!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Brooke View Post
    I really don't understand how people could like Naruto and not One Piece, or say Naruto is better than One Piece, One Piece is in a whole different league!
    People have different tastes that's no different than, someone who doesn't like Spider-Man but likes Batman.

Edit:Probably not a passable example.
    Last edited by Sandai Mera; April 13th, 2008 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    Better than Hunter V Hunter art.........

I am starting to wonder if Kishie just dont enjoy doing his job...or if his brother was a bigger influence in the story because since his brother started doing his own thing, things changed in Naruto.
    Actually Hunter X Hunter artwork is better than Naruto artwork sir. Naruto's artwork doesn't have depth nor does it have character. The rest was explain by Impel Down. And if you want proof that HxH has better art get the tankyoban versions of volumes 19,20,21,22,23,24 &25.(20 - 25 you can get online)
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

People have different tastes that's no different than, someone who doesn't like Spider-Man but likes Batman.
    Your right, your right, but if they want REAL action, then One Piece is the place, no that fake hand movement crap! (sorry to you Naruto fans)

Quote Originally Posted by GEPPETTOSMONSTER View Post
    Actually Hunter X Hunter artwork is better than Naruto artwork sir. Naruto's artwork doesn't have depth nor does it have character. The rest was explain by Impel Down. And if you want proof that HxH has better art get the tankyoban versions of volumes 19,20,21,22,23,24 &25.(20 - 25 you can get online)
    I've laid eyes on some of the artwork in Hunter X Hunter and it isn't really anything to Lo and Behold (just throwing that out there).

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Brooke View Post
    Your right, your right, but if they want REAL action, then One Piece is the place, no that fake hand movement crap! (sorry to you Naruto fans)
    There's a slew of other manga or anime people can go see other than One Piece for action.

I've found One Piece to revolve more around story than action. It's got some killer fights though.

Naruto strikes me as more of a series that revolves around action.

There's a slew of other manga or anime people can go see other than One Piece for action.
    Of course I know that, I just saying that when it's Naruto against One Piece!

I'm not saying that HxH is to behold and worship type of artwork. I'm only saying that it's not as "horrible" as most people claim it to be. It's as if they forgot how awesome togashi can draw sometimes and a perfect example is his series before HxH Level E.
    But yeah awesome artwork goes more towards manga's like: Jo Jo's Bizzare adventure, Berserk, Blade of the Immortal, Vagabond
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Closed Thread

Thread Information