+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 268 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 5352

Thread: Colours prediction thread ver.2 (sp)

  1. #21
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The City of Townsville

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    Bege has got to have some blue in his shirt.

    And Caimie's color scheme was revealed in the ocean's dream video game.


  2. #22
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the THE LAST VΩYAGE

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    when was the game made? Just curious.

    she looks odd

  3. #23
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The City of Townsville

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    2003. Oddly, it was for the original PS system at the time.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    Oh, how boring. :c I wonder if it'll be changed...

    I've personally always imagined Shakky to have a sort of dark color scheme going for her. I mean, maybe dark blue dress or something. But otherwise I pretty much would like to go with Alina's scheme of her.

    I wonder if I should try to color Law...

  5. #25
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The City of Townsville

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    Will someone color Bege? I want to see him in color.

  6. #26
    The Picky Hypocrite KittytheClueless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hiding in Kaku's hat(Actually Colorado, in America~!

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    JEZUZ. Shakky has Giraffe Pants. I think I see my next murder victim----ERM, Kaku's next girlfriend. Maybe she has Nojiko lips.

    The glutton is getting on my nerves. I can just see Bonny and Luffy... NOOOOOOO!!!! NOT ON MY ALARM CLOCK RADIO!

    I think that the Magician Guy is gonna be colored like Sarquiss. He reminds me of Sarquiss in a very odd manner.
    I think someone needs to eat a happle. <3
    Bombing for peace is like having sex for virginity.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    My sloppy, quick lay-down of Bege's colors.

    Spoiler:


    Just tell Toei for me to NEVER hire Lauren Hartz as an animator or color manager or whatever the hell you can think of. Because I am quite obviously the opposite of creative.

  8. #28
    A Great King, somewhere! Captain Brooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In The New World!

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    Quote Originally Posted by AWB View Post
    Bege has got to have some blue in his shirt.

    And Caimie's color scheme was revealed in the ocean's dream video game.

    http://www.xkstation.com/everyonepea...OD/odcamie.png
    Cool, good find and thanks!

    Really pictured her with orange redish hair but whatever!

  9. #29

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    AWB, don't state it like "This is Caimie's color scheme cause it was so in a crappy game. A-yup, a-yup!" and as fact. Chances are that wont be her colors and I will gladly eat my words if it is, but I highly doubt it.

    And God, if those do become her colors I hope Toei isn't expecting people to watch the Fishman arc in the anime, cause they wont with such an eyesore on the screen. Those colors are seriously puke worthy, it saddens me to think someone was paid to color her.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    Games aren't canon, AWB.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    I use Open Canvas to colour.
    I could probably do other guys just give me few days to think about it.

    As for Camie - I based my colouring of her on this:



    You know, she`s not just a mermaid, she`s a KISSING GOURAMI. Oda didn`t give her that name for nothing, right? I`m 99% sure he will put her on a new cover and we will see his version pretty soon. Kissing gouramis can also be orange and a bit yellowish but not in a such ugly bright shade. Anime will probably go with Oda`s new version too. If that colourscheme of her from the game had any chances of remaining as it is I`d shot myself. Seriously. The way they coloured the crimin shirt just makes my eyes bleed. Boooo.










  12. #32
    Discovered Stowaway Mantisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    Quote Originally Posted by Seal of Legends View Post
    Oh, how boring. :c I wonder if it'll be changed...
    I'm sure Oda doesn't give a fuck of how some stupid game colored Caimie. Just look at the fact how Kuma was colored when he first appeared in the anime and how Oda colored him years later on the 10th anniversary calendar.

    (If I'm not totally wrong and Kuma's color scheme was revealed way before.)
    "By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth!"

  13. #33

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    ^^
    They colored Blueno's CP9 costume wrong in OP5 of the anime. They also colored Nami's clothes wrong in Alabasta.

  14. #34
    Upper Class Ivotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frankfurt, Germany

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantisk View Post
    I'm sure Oda doesn't give a fuck of how some stupid game colored Caimie. Just look at the fact how Kuma was colored when he first appeared in the anime and how Oda colored him years later on the 10th anniversary calendar.

    (If I'm not totally wrong and Kuma's color scheme was revealed way before.)
    That doesn't mean anything. The anime colors tend to stray away from the manga occasionally. Robin, Crocodile, Enel, Whitebeard, Garp are all examples for that and none of them were changed just to comfort Oda's coloring. So I doubt Kuma's color scheme will be changed.

  15. #35
    Discovered Stowaway Mantisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    Quote Originally Posted by RuNa View Post
    ^^
    They colored Blueno's CP9 costume wrong in OP5 of the anime. They also colored Nami's clothes wrong in Alabasta.
    What I was trying to say is: Oda won't mind if there's already a color scheme and simply will do his own thing.

    That gives me an idea: Do the anime or video game guys ask Oda which color the characters have? If not, isn't it a little bit bold to color the characters of somebody else?
    "By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth!"

  16. #36
    Upper Class Ivotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frankfurt, Germany

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantisk View Post
    What I was trying to say is: Oda won't mind if there's already a color scheme and simply will do his own thing.
    I see. That's true.

    That gives me an idea: Do the anime or video game guys ask Oda which color the characters have? If not, isn't it a little bit bold to color the characters of somebody else?
    Why should it be bold? You know what you get once sign a contract with such companies. You can't expect them to leave the characters black and white in such media. I don't think that it's bold at all.

  17. #37
    Discovered Stowaway Mantisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    Why should it be bold? You know what you get once sign a contract with such companies. You can't expect them to leave the characters black and white in such media. I don't think that it's bold at all.
    Just imagine you were Oda, and the anime guy (what was his name? Uda?) would ask you: "Hey, which haircolor has Viper?" And you say: "Well, since he is a descendant of Kargara, his hair is obviously red." And they say: "Meh, that sucks. We color his hair black."

    Of course I don't mind the anime guys color most of the characters in the wrong way because I don't like the anime very much anyway, but if One Piece was my work, I were offended.
    "By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth!"

  18. #38
    Upper Class Ivotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frankfurt, Germany

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantisk View Post
    Just imagine you were Oda, and the anime guy (what was his name? Uda?) would ask you: "Hey, which haircolor has Viper?" And you say: "Well, since he is a descendant of Kargara, his hair is obviously red." And they say: "Meh, that sucks. We color his hair black."

    Of course I don't mind the anime guys color most of the characters in the wrong way because I don't like the anime very much anyway, but if One Piece was my work, I were offended.
    I know what you mean, but in that if I'd have that much of a problem with it I wouldn't sign a contract with them in the first place. The anime screws up in lot more ways then just in coloring. I think Oda's happy that his work is made into anime at all. That it isn't exactly the same as the manga won't bother him that much as long as he can continue to express his creative freedom on his domain.

  19. #39

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    I don't think Bonney is all that "girly" pink type.


  20. #40

    Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver R. Bolt View Post
    I don't think Bonney is all that "girly" pink type.
    Then please do your version =) That`s why I made this thread.


    Anyone knows if I could edit the name of it btw since I missspelled the word tHread?
    OTL
    Or can any of admins do it please?










+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts