+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 268 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,900 of 5352

Thread: Colours prediction thread ver.2 (sp)

Default Re: Colours prediction thread ver.2 (sp)

Since Pekoms and Tamago were shown wearing pink, I thought I'd redo Bobbin trying to follow the same scheme (it's a bit wonky)...Tried to go about it different this time and got rid of the lines..

I haven't seen any versions of the double page of Big Mom and Bobbin, I gave up doing it like 1/4 of the way through..I wish someone would do that one so we can see some predictions for her.
    Last edited by Densuke; May 5th, 2012 at 03:24 PM.

Bobbin looks seriously creepy

I totally like those colors for Bobbin, sorta remind me of Clopin <3

I could give a try to Big Mom, it will be more prediction than ever since we have yet to see her full, but it`ll be fun i guess =3

Signature made by my best friend for her Ask Corazon blog♥

Quote Originally Posted by Skadi View Post
    I could give a try to Big Mom, it will be more prediction than ever since we have yet to see her full, but it`ll be fun i guess =3
    Please do! I really want to see how everyone pictures her to look. I found one on deviantart, but it's the only one there is anywhere...

Alina made these two when chapter 651 came out, dunno if she agrees with me sharing them here V:

And she added: "
    She totally looks like a mix between Shot and Yubaba from Spirited Away!
    And no, I didn't give her pink hair cause I think she's Lola's/Bonney's mother, anime did. "

Quote Originally Posted by nodensuke View Post
    Please do! I really want to see how everyone pictures her to look. I found one on deviantart, but it's the only one there is anywhere...
    There is another of Big Mom that Birogp did

I've started to color the same panel but not finnished it
    Rules of AP Forum=
    1. Doflamingo is behind everything.
    2. Because Haki is everything and anything. (credits to Shadowgreed)
    3. Everyone is a D.

I've been trying for like more than a month, but when I do, either the layers don't let me colour certain parts, or it turns out weird because of the way I have to do it..I find dark panels impossible to colour...

If you color directly on a different layer and only use overlay or darken for the colors to replace the white, then it will always be a problem to colour the dark areas.

How do you color? Like a said, or with another method?

When i colour i tend to do a lineart, specially if the character has parts covered by text balloons and intro boxes, like when i colored CC and the FI Princes. But if i´m feeling lazy i simply erase the dark areas, leaving only the outline :3

Pekoms is blonde, we saw him on the cover D:
    http://images.wikia.com/onepiece/ima...koms_color.jpg
    I know i saw it, i just wanted to go with my own style, while i was playing with the colour sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    Thats why king haki said that was 'his/her verison' of Pekoms.
    thank you, i gave him those colos, since i thought it match him better.

Quote Originally Posted by nodensuke View Post
    I've been trying for like more than a month, but when I do, either the layers don't let me colour certain parts, or it turns out weird because of the way I have to do it..I find dark panels impossible to colour...
    Why don't you try first making (Line Arts), i would imagine you take piczz straight from the manga and start colouring that's fun, but more complicated to colour. Line art your piczz first before colouring, and you will see the difference.

If you color directly on a different layer and only use overlay or darken for the colors to replace the white, then it will always be a problem to colour the dark areas.

How do you color? Like a said, or with another method?

When i colour i tend to do a lineart, specially if the character has parts covered by text balloons and intro boxes, like when i colored CC and the FI Princes. But if i´m feeling lazy i simply erase the dark areas, leaving only the outline :3
    I've been using this method since it was posted, but even that's difficult for darker toned panels. My version of Cs5 is really messed up, sometimes it let's me colour a certain way, and sometimes it doesn't...It's really inconsistent, and doesn't make much sense..

Quote Originally Posted by king haki View Post
    Why don't you try first making (Line Arts), i would imagine you take piczz straight from the manga and start colouring that's fun, but more complicated to colour. Line art your piczz first before colouring, and you will see the difference.
    You are correct, that is my method. I..don't know how to make line art to be honest, never tried and it's probably really tedious. You're probably right about it being a lot easier though, I just don't know how.

Here's the best I can do right now for Big Mom..Near the end I just started throwing random colours in there to finish it (Background, and Bobbin)..
    Hidden:
    Last edited by Densuke; May 5th, 2012 at 08:46 PM.

To make linearts is quite simple actually. Just make a white (or a light colored if white bothers you) layer over the manga page. Then reduce the opacity so you can see the picture. Then on a new layer just trace what you need. And obviously, instead filling the dark parts, just outline the areas ^u^

To make linearts is quite simple actually. Just make a white (or a light colored if white bothers you) layer over the manga page. Then reduce the opacity so you can see the picture. Then on a new layer just trace what you need. And obviously, instead filling the dark parts, just outline the areas ^u^
    Thanks for the tip! I'll give it a shot...Although, thinking about doing outlines of thin lines is horrifying.

--------------------

EDIT: I attempted to do the line art, but failed horribly (it's very tedious)...Instead, I coloured the picture, deleted the lines and then went over it again..Here's how it turned out..
    Last edited by Densuke; May 7th, 2012 at 04:13 PM.

I've never done the tracing as decribed above. I usually use Paint.Net 's Effects->Artistic->Drawing to change it, it usually cleans up the graytone but still have the black areas, like the shadows in the pic with Big Mom.

I'll have to try the tracing just to see which one I prefer.
    Rules of AP Forum=
    3. Everyone is a D.

If you guy's (him/her) are interested in making linearts, why don't you just go to http://www.deviantart.com/ and type on the search by (Lineart Tutorials) it should show many kinds of Tut's you can learn from.

At first it might be hard, but it get's easier with more practice.

One of my e-sisters and I did CC and Monet on Iscribble. This is her prediction for Monet

If you guy's (him/her) are interested in making linearts, why don't you just go to http://www.deviantart.com/ and type on the search by (Lineart Tutorials) it should show many kinds of Tut's you can learn from.

Thanks! DA is so large that soemtimes we don't know whats there..,.its the case fore me at least, I lurked there for years before I finally started to post a few years ago and I still didnt' know about lineart tutorials

onto color predictions, likes dome others for the Lady 3 Eyes on Big Mom's crew but there are so few brunettes in One Piece that I wanted to see her as one. I'm not totally sastified with the pic due the lines. I worked with the original eascan so some of the lines were really fuzzy. Really liked to try one of the linearts and re-color it. I do like some of the coloring affects
    [IMG][/IMG]

I also found an image of a young Kokoro online, the image is said to be from the newest SBS but I've not seen the actual SBS yet. I used the anime as a guide to the coloration of her tail

[IMG][/IMG]
    Rules of AP Forum=
    3. Everyone is a D.

Yep, it`s from the last sbs

Thanks! I had no idea you could find stuff like that on DA. Very much thinking I'll be way too lazy for it though.

Here's three of Monet (using the same colours for her hair as my last prediction), and one really bad drawing(the draw thing on DA) of Chopper/Franky from the last chapter.
    Hidden:

The other Monet is Here
    Last edited by Densuke; May 13th, 2012 at 12:18 AM.

stupidly quick colour prediction that i used as excuse to color something with Gido´s and Sedoru´s GT ROBO colors thus i wouldn´t really care if they are wrong.

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

i guess i can put my color predictions here as well. this has a bunch of characters from punk hazard
    Spoiler:
    ~ Rules are meant to be Broken, that is how Creativity is Born. ~

https://vimeo.com/elektrikdynomite / http://www.youtube.com/user/ElektrikDynomite

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information