+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Colours prediction thread ver.2 (sp)

Robin saw everything u did Fluer de robin's Avatar

Default Re: Colours prediction tread ver.2 (sp)

I really like AJ's colorings , especially Camie (although I was thinking that she'd have a salmony-pink color for her hair). Contrary to poular opinion, though, I do like the pink version of Bonny. It contrasts with her less-than lady-like attitude in a way that makes a lot of sense (just for the sake of being ironic). Plus, pigs are pink, and she seems to be one. =P
    Last edited by Fluer de robin; May 11th, 2008 at 12:39 PM.

*desends into madness*
    *is a dude*

Quote Originally Posted by Al!naJames View Post
    Tutorial of how I colour since Mantisk asked -> http://alinka.deviantart.com/art/Law...orial-84985994
    Thank you very much for the effort! I'm going to try if I can actually color. :D
    "By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth!"

Tada, here`s Law.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84...e_498_pg18.jpg

Tutorial of how I colour since Mantisk asked -> http://alinka.deviantart.com/art/Law...orial-84985994

UPD: After looking at him for quite some time... Is it me or does he really lacks some fingers?
    Ive been wanting to know how to color forever too...your tut helped me and i finally did my first one. Dont kno if it goes here but wateva

Took me like 3 hours, but im done. I could probably do it in about 1.5 hours now, since i figured out all the hardstuff ;D. Anyways its from OP chapter 472 page 13

You can look at that here

And heres my coloring

Im happy i finally did it ;D, ive been trying to forever. I didnt do a background because it said i was supposed to do that first AFTER it gave me instructions to do everything else first. Its not that good but its a start

He's not missing any fingers, they are just obstructed from view. Argument that you would see them normally is futile, Oda doesn't draw like that.

I just did a quick and dirty bonney, and the theme is Hillbilly. It sucks balls, but the blue jeans short shorts looks decent.
    Last edited by betrayal; May 10th, 2008 at 01:15 PM.

Why didn't you color skin?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Who said you can't wear panties on your head?

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    AWB, don't state it like "This is Caimie's color scheme cause it was so in a crappy game. A-yup, a-yup!" and as fact. Chances are that wont be her colors and I will gladly eat my words if it is, but I highly doubt it.

And God, if those do become her colors I hope Toei isn't expecting people to watch the Fishman arc in the anime, cause they wont with such an eyesore on the screen. Those colors are seriously puke worthy, it saddens me to think someone was paid to color her.

amen to that, I really can't see her with all those ugly colorings.
    But then again, a seastar designed that T-shirt.

I think these are the colors that the crew will have for the Duval/ Shabondy Archipelago Arc
    Took me like 4 hours to do this but im finally done! My second coloring ever:

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by King_Ty View Post
    My second coloring ever:
    I can tell. Jk completely. Really good job, though I think they'll be the same as TB because they have no time to change clothes.

But they werent wearing those outfits in thriller bark

I totally love Zoro's shirt, very good.

I'm gonna do a few colors myself, Bonny first as she's my favorite of the 9.

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ctarlong910 View Post
    I can tell. Jk completely. Really good job, though I think they'll be the same as TB because they have no time to change clothes.

so how many days does this "no time to change clothes" last? Didn't they have like 2-3 days before zoro woke up? and then undefined ammount of time from the florian triangle to the red line where they saw all kinds of strange phenomenons...

I don't know why you think they would have the same clothes as in TB. I mean come on Nami obviously isn't wearing the shirt she stole from Perona that time. None of them (except for Luffy) has the clothes they wore in TB.

Just what exactly did you mean when you wrote that or did everything between Morias defeat and Duvall suddenly slip your mind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

LMFAO anyways wat do you think of Sanji tie? I wasnt sure but it matches to me haha. I had no idea for nami but i at least thought it would be somethin brighter.

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

I dunno.. blue jacket, blue shirt and blue tie is a bit much imo.

besides the blue-yellow combination makes him look a bit too Swedish themed. And I don't see any similarities between him and the Swedish chef from the muppets... other then both being chefs.

(I can't think of any reason for having him dressed up as the swedish flag)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

Haven't seen much of these guys, so I'll take a stab at it. I only spent a few minutes, so it's not much.

Dont really like X Drake but Killers scheme i do like. Though i think his hair would be like silverish or white.

Gld to see everybody is making their own versions ^_^
    Just note guys it`s not a colour_manga thread but the colours predictions one. Only new mugiawara clothes are accepted here I suppouse.
    And I`m going to say it again - Boney`s socks are going to have same colour as Sanji`s skypea shirt - PINK!!

I respect your opinion and I do think it fits, but who's to say Oda is gonna give every pattern the same colors?

I'm not sure what colors I'm gonna color them as myself.

Gld to see everybody is making their own versions ^_^
    Just note guys it`s not a colour_manga thread but the colours predictions one. Only new mugiawara clothes are accepted here I suppouse.
    And I`m going to say it again - Boney`s socks are going to have same colour as Sanji`s skypea shirt - PINK!!
    well we color them, predicting the colors...so it works

Now put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Ty View Post
    I think these are the colors that the crew will have for the Duval/ Shabondy Archipelago Arc
    Took me like 4 hours to do this but im finally done! My second coloring ever:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...yphooncopy.png
    Cool! I imagined Zoro's shirt with Orange and White stripes also!

Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information