+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Scary stories thread >:3

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Who said you can't wear panties on your head?

Default Scary stories thread >:3

Kitteh-chan asked for it, I made it.
    Post yer scary-ass stories here.
    Or anything else disturbing, really.

The Picky Hypocrite KittytheClueless's Avatar
    Hiding in Kaku's hat(Actually Colorado, in America~!

Default Re: Scary stories thread >:3

Lol yayz. <3

I remember reading an urban legend about a couple who spent the night in a hotel and then ended up smelling a rotting stench in the bed. Turns out five days later they founf the corpse of a 20-year old woman in the boxspring. Ew, can you imagine sleeping on a corpse that's almost a month old? D:
    I think someone needs to eat a happle. <3
    Bombing for peace is like having sex for virginity.

There was once a couple that decided to take a trip to Mexico. The decision was made so suddenly that they couldn't find a babysitter in time. So they had to take their 11 month child with them. While they crossed the border, they noticed that their back left tire sprung an air leak. So they parked the car and used the replacement in the trunk to fix it. Once that was done, they noticed their little boy was no longer with them. Frantic, they called the police. The police scanned the area until they spotted a man carrying their son. The policeman hollered out to the man and as soon as the man noticed him, he dropped the child and ran away. When the policeman examined the child to make sure he was okay, it turned out that the child's body was hollowed out and the organs were replaced with sacks of drugs. The man was planning to carry the drugs over in the 'sleeping' child.

Oh meh gehd. That's really scary. </3 Poor kid.

I know :( I heard it from a friend at school and thought the exact same thing.

I almost wanted to ask "did he survive?".
    =(

I iran, there was a taxidriver, who one night stopped for a middle-aged woman. Whilst driving, he noticed her many golden and gemstoned bracelets, which were rather tight on her hands.
    Deciding to steal them, he drives to some hills and hits her over the head and cuts her hands off, to get the bracelets.
    A few weeks passed, the jewelry he'd got were enough for him to buy a house and other things, but he carried on working as a pretence.
    One night, he picks up a woman, wearing her headscarf low. Once at the destination, she holds out a severed, maggot-riddled hand....dudududum!

That was so scareh x)

Wait, how did she get her hands back after he cut them off?

Quote Originally Posted by animegirl_117 View Post
    That was so scareh x)

Wait, how did she get her hands back after he cut them off?

He'd just thrown it next to her, so she held it in her....mouth!

Lameee, I know.

Lolz, I got another.

The Marcy's Hand pub was a nice place, but the history wasn't so pretty. In the alleyway next to the bar, a woman named Marcy was murdered. All they found was her hand. They now kept the hand in a jar for display. A man visits the pub one night. He orders a drink and spies other people playing pool. The hand starts tapping the glass of the jar. He flips out and almost spills his whiskey. The bartender explains that it's wired up, just to joke the customers. The mn keeps quiet and plays pool with the other customers, who chuckles at his fright. The hand taps the glass again, in his direction. The man is annoyed and tells the bartender to stop. This time he is angry. The bartender tells the man in the back to stop, but the guy already turned it off for the night. But, the hand keeps tapping.... The guy goes insane and admits that he's the one who murdered Marcy 10 years ago!!!

That is freaking scary!
    D8
    There's a small bridge that takes you onto another road, and it takes you to the next town. The story goes a man, or a boy fell off the bridge, and died once hitting their head on the rocks underneath the bridge, and if you were to drive on Old Sycamore Road at night, and you were to cross that bridge, then the "ghost" of the man, or boy appear next to your car once you pass the exact spot they had fallen from until you exit the bridge.

There was this couple in Scotland who had just moved into an old castle. When they moved in, they decided to empty out the wine cellar and found this large barrel of brandy. They tried moving it and even got a few friends around to help, but they couldn't budge it. In the end, they decided to have a housewarming party and give glasses of brandy out to empty the barrel and make it easier to move. A few days after the party, they went into the cellar and tried to move the barrel again. It still wouldn't move. The husband went to get his saw in order to cut it into smaller pieces and in turns they cut off the top of the barrel. Inside was a dead body and they had drank the brandy that had preserved it.

On an isolated road, around midnight, a man and his girlfriend are driving. Suddenly a car approaches them from behind. "Pull over!" he says. The man shrugs and turns in a dirt road. He gets out and talks to the man. "What is it, babe?" the girlfriend asks, but she gets no answer. She shrugged and continued to browse through the different radio stations. Then she heard a crash "Babe?" she said hesitantly. She ran out of the car and saw her boyfriend's head bouncing back and forth on the radio antennae. The back lights were smashed in. Screaming, she goes to get her cell phone out of the car. As soon as she opens the car door she hears, "No use. . . No one will answer you."

One Halloween night, a 16 year old girl named May and her friends, Irene, Kate, and Leslie, were out driving to a Halloween party outside of town. So, of course, they took the freeway. The car was slowing down, like it was running out of gas, but the meter said it was full. May and Leslie went to check out the engine. When they opened the hood, there was a hand. A lone bare, hand. They were so frightened they couldn't scream. Leslie reached out to touch it then IT MOVED! This time they both screamed and Irene and Kate ran out the car screaming. They said there was a man with his flesh torn and a missing hand in the back seat. The girls ran and the car was chasing them slowly. May called the her parents, Irene called 911, on their cellular phones as they ran. But when the cops and May's parents came, all four girls were soaking in blood. Not their own blood. The cops found a black gemstone, unidentified, in the driver's seat -- covered with blood. The girls went ahead to the party. The address was just a vacant lot but in that vacant lot were many bloody, black, unidentified gemstones.

^That is the scariest one! >.<!

One stormy night, (liek this one) Eddie Murphy wanted some poon. He drove around until he found a hot little filly. However.....

it turns out...

on nights like this one....

she had a penis.

O_O O_O O_O
    buttcheeks

lolwut Dude.

Hm. :/ The Gemstone one didn't get me.

Now this one is a little bit of a cute Urban Legend.

The sotry is that one day a bus filled with 30 kids got stuck on railroad tracks. The train was coming and the bus was stuck. The train hit the bus because it was too fast to stop. All the kids died. Today, you can go to the train tracks and park your car on there in neutral. The spirits of the kids with push you off over the small hill to the other side! This IS true because they tested it and removed all the fingerprints from the back of the test car, and then later they found fingerprints as the car was filmed slowly pushed over the small hill! <3

Quote Originally Posted by KittytheClueless View Post
    lolwut Dude.

Hm. :/ The Gemstone one didn't get me.

Now this one is a little bit of a cute Urban Legend.

The sotry is that one day a bus filled with 30 kids got stuck on railroad tracks. The train was coming and the bus was stuck. The train hit the bus because it was too fast to stop. All the kids died. Today, you can go to the train tracks and park your car on there in neutral. The spirits of the kids with push you off over the small hill to the other side! This IS true because they tested it and removed all the fingerprints from the back of the test car, and then later they found fingerprints as the car was filmed slowly pushed over the small hill! <3

Thatsooocute<333

@Dude,
    LOL!

<3 There's also an Urban Legend about how someone spends the night in a graveyard and ends up dead in the arms of an angel statue by dawn. </3

This one scared the shiz outta me!

There was a girl named Jenna who was having a slumber party. She invited three friends but only one came. That night, after they did all the fun activities they went to bed. Jenna's friend Mary said "goodnight" and they went to bed. Ten minutes later Jenna heard Mary counting "12345" she didn't pay much attention though she thought that Mary was counting to get to sleep. At about 3am Jenna woke up to go to the bathroom and heard "565, 565, 566, 567" she reach over and turned on the light and turned around to see a man holding Mary's decapitated head pulling out her hair one piece at a time

I think I heard that somewhere before. That one's pretty creepy.

There was a woman who had just moved into town. She went to the local nursery and bought a cactus as a little housewarming gift. Later during the day she thought that the cactus was moving, almost breathing. She ignored it until an hour later she heard it moving. She called the police and they said to wait outside. They showed up later and just before they were about to burn the cactus a million baby scorpions swarmed out of the cacti.

WHAT THE....UGH!
    *twitched and clutches self*~

Don't like baby scorpions? D:

I've seen an episode of an old medical tv series with the same thing except it was tarantula instead of scorpions. And there were dozens of them.

Quote Originally Posted by animegirl_117 View Post
    There was once a couple that decided to take a trip to Mexico. The decision was made so suddenly that they couldn't find a babysitter in time. So they had to take their 11 month child with them. While they crossed the border, they noticed that their back left tire sprung an air leak. So they parked the car and used the replacement in the trunk to fix it. Once that was done, they noticed their little boy was no longer with them. Frantic, they called the police. The police scanned the area until they spotted a man carrying their son. The policeman hollered out to the man and as soon as the man noticed him, he dropped the child and ran away. When the policeman examined the child to make sure he was okay, it turned out that the child's body was hollowed out and the organs were replaced with sacks of drugs. The man was planning to carry the drugs over in the 'sleeping' child.

what a drug smuggler lol...he loves his job
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/C.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma/Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Roger/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/last ancient weapon/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information