+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Picture Request Thread

Originally posted by Ivotas+May 7 2005, 05:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ivotas &#064; May 7 2005, 05:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-changsho@May 7 2005, 09:30 AM
    Solid: Did you download the raws? If so, just press Ctrl + i in Windows Media Player to get a screencap.
    [snapback]43733[/snapback]
    What it is really that easy to make screen caps??? I gotta check...checking...done&#33; You´re right. Thanks a lot. That was truly helpful. :D

@ Solid: Well I have already deleted the raws I had since I only save the K-F´s on my harddrive. But rest asured that the Pauley scenes in these episodes didn´t show him in his full glory. At the beginning of the next episode we should be at the scene where he is chased on the bridge ending up with the Strawhats money on that Yagara Bull. As soon as I have that ep (when it comes out) I´ll make sure to do some screen caps for you. :)
    [snapback]43743[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

Ok, thank you very much&#33; ^^

Originally posted by Solid+May 7 2005, 11:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Solid &#064; May 7 2005, 11:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Originally posted by Ivotas@May 7 2005, 05:14 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-changsho
    @May 7 2005, 09:30 AM
    Solid: Did you download the raws? If so, just press Ctrl + i in Windows Media Player to get a screencap.
    [snapback]43733[/snapback]

What it is really that easy to make screen caps??? I gotta check...checking...done&#33; You´re right. Thanks a lot. That was truly helpful. :D

@ Solid: Well I have already deleted the raws I had since I only save the K-F´s on my harddrive. But rest asured that the Pauley scenes in these episodes didn´t show him in his full glory. At the beginning of the next episode we should be at the scene where he is chased on the bridge ending up with the Strawhats money on that Yagara Bull. As soon as I have that ep (when it comes out) I´ll make sure to do some screen caps for you. :)
    [snapback]43743[/snapback]
    Ok, thank you very much&#33; ^^
    [snapback]43744[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

No prob. :)

AgamemnoN

Im looking for a pic of luffy as a fatty, know i&#39;ve seen one of him where he was completely alone on a page in the manga. Been looking like crazy, i need this pic.
    Any help is appreciated...

What do you mean exactly? With an expanded stomach, or just plain fat? &#39;Cause I&#39;ve never seen anything like the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

AgamemnoN

I was thinking of whiskey peak fat, or water luffy fat...

Originally posted by AgamemnoN@May 8 2005, 09:50 PM
    I was thinking of whiskey peak fat, or water luffy fat...
    [snapback]44876[/snapback]
    Are these ok?

AgamemnoN

Although i had hoped for a black & white one, but these are great, specially the first one, thanks man :D

anime606

I want a pick of Sanji doing the anti manner kick.

Got this one from the site. Hope it helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

Originally posted by AgamemnoN+May 8 2005, 10:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AgamemnoN &#064; May 8 2005, 10:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Although i had hoped for a black & white one, but these are great, specially the first one, thanks man :D
    [snapback]44910[/snapback]
    [/b]

I only found out how to take screen caps this weekend, so I´m very quick to do these things now. Unfortunally I wouldn´t like to scan my manga´s because I don´t want ruin them under the scanner. Hope you understand, sorry. :(

<!--QuoteBegin-anime606
    @May 8 2005, 10:41 PM
    [snapback]44918[/snapback]
    [/quote]

Which one would that be again? Do you want a cerain one?

anime606

anti manner is when he is kicking the crocodile straight up in the air. http://www.arlongpark.com/?page=attacks/sanji

AgamemnoN

Haha, ofcourse, it&#39;s not like i&#39;ll be mad at you just because you&#39;re careful with your manga :D
    But actually you gave me an idea, can&#39;t believe i didn&#39;t think off it before, must be because im tired. I could just download the whiskey peak chapters, and see if i can find a good pic there. Im such an idiot :lol:

JEECE

Originally posted by anime606@May 8 2005, 04:41 PM
    [snapback]44918[/snapback]
    take a look here
    http://onepiece.animemanga.de/media/pictur...2F109%2F067.jpg

Originally posted by JEECE@May 8 2005, 06:12 PM
    http://onepiece.animemanga.de/media/pictur...2F109%2F067.jpg
    [snapback]44940[/snapback]
    A reason why not to fuck with Sanji :lol: .

Anywho, does anyone have a pic of that wierd candle thing Mr. 3 had in Little Garden (the one that turned people into candle figures)?

Originally posted by anime606+May 8 2005, 10:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(anime606 &#064; May 8 2005, 10:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>anti manner is when he is kicking the crocodile straight up in the air. http://www.arlongpark.com/?page=attacks/sanji
    [snapback]44930[/snapback]
    [/b]

Ah, I see. Is the pic Buccaneer posted ok then?

<!--QuoteBegin-Solar Knight
    @May 8 2005, 11:16 PM
    Anywho, does anyone have a pic of that wierd candle thing Mr. 3 had in Little Garden (the one that turned people into candle figures)?
    [snapback]44942[/snapback]
    [/quote]

Are these ok or did you want another angle?

Those are great&#33; I didn&#39;t mind the angle at all B) .

Can anyone get me a good shot of the Marine logo.
    Strings - Classic SEB since 2004
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy
    "When the doors of perception are cleansed, man will see things as they truly are, infinite." - William Blake

Quaint McBard

Here I am again, asking for some Luffy drawings... Specifically any Oda drew of Luffy from the fromt and back view (but the same pose). Anyone?

I&#39;m just talking to a blank wall, I know :P

Quaint.

Originally posted by Strings@May 9 2005, 02:49 AM
    Can anyone get me a good shot of the Marine logo.
    [snapback]45027[/snapback]
    This is the only good shot I could think of. Everywhere else the logo is just to small (or I maybe have forgotten about a scene with a good logo). Anyway I hope it is of any help. :)

Thnx.
    I was hoping for the one from Grand Battle Rush.
    The one with Jambuure in the background and with his one hand transformed into lightning.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information