+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 533 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: Channel Awesome, AVGN, and other web review shows

Default Re: That Guy With The Glasses

Great review as always!!!
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (SPECIAL UPDATE 9/6/17)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)
    THE ROKUSHIKI ROBIN CHALLENGE (click on the title to see how to enter!!)

Top 11 Underrated Nostalgic Classics

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/vid...algic-classics

He did a really good job on it. I forgot about Prince of Egypt and Down Under. I wont spoil #1 but i havent seen that movie since i was like 7 (10 yrs ago), i forgot it existed

Reverse the polarity! Senshi Mizaka's Avatar

I agree with most of the movies he mentioned that I've actually seen. Though, I still thought The Iron Giant was sort of meh. To be honest, I completely forgot about The Prince of Egypt until today. Guess that's how underrated it really is.

Regarding what he said about Rescuers Down Under, it's very true that the first one was a bit lackluster. But, I liked it anyway. The sequel was still miles ahead of it, though.

As for the #1,
    Spoiler:
    Secret of Nimh is actually my favorite movie that Don Bluth did, and not to mention one of my all time top films. It was pretty dark. But hey, that's Don Bluth for ya.
    Rappin' Chopper:

"Yo; I was a reindeer livin' out in 'da snow! But then this old geeza' doctor brought me into his home! After healin' my wounds, I felt real phat. Then, old docta' Hiruk gave me this blingin' hat! My family beat me, shunt me, but it's all tight. Because I'm doin' my doctor remedies all night. I look like freak with my Human Human fruit. But now I'm with some gangsta' pirates who like to steal loot! All the girls like my blue nose. Yeah; it's the way that I get the *Record scratching*. Usopp's the guy with all 'da glory. He's my main man with all his tight stories. Zolo's Santoryu skills are on ice. You betta' watch out, or you gonna get sliced! Sanji's the cook servin' up the main dish. Don't mess with him, unless that's your wish. Luffy's 'da captain with the straw hat! His Gum Gum skills are real real tight. Vivi's the princess of Alabasta. Now we gotta head there, and we betta' do it faster!"

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

Jesus, Rescuers Down Under and the Tiny Toon Adventures movie?! I don't know how many times I watched those movies over and over again.

I also applaud putting Mask of the Phantasm up there. I had no idea that was in theaters. What the hell was I doing?

Now that I think about, I knew of everything but two movies on that list. I'm getting old.

I think that was a really good list. I've seen Rescuers Down Under about a bazillion times (in fact, it was on TV the other night), and I agree it's way better than the first.

I also agree with Iron Giant. That was a spectacular movie. I only saw Prince of Egypt and NIMH only once. I should really watch them again some time (well, at least NIMH). Oh, and I never owned the Tiny Toons movie, but my mom did rent it for me, and I must've watched it a million times, I loved it. I don't think I've seen any of the live action movies on the list.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I think he should've put the Hunchback of Notre Dame on the list.

Howard The Duck
    http://vodpod.com/watch/1160509-howard-the-duck

I watched it there since his site wasnt working (i think because to much people on it)

it was good. DUCK TITS WOOOoOOO

Just watched it, and yeah, Duck Tits was the best part. I also liked how he kept reaching for the Jack Daniels (and that one time he chugged it) Great as always.

Thumbs up Re: That Guy With The Glasses

So he finally reviewed MKA huh?

Awesome! To be honest, out of all of his reviews, I've been looking forward to this one the most!
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (SPECIAL UPDATE 9/6/17)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)
    THE ROKUSHIKI ROBIN CHALLENGE (click on the title to see how to enter!!)

damn cant watch it

his site has been down the whole day for me

Edit: Finally worked

FUCK BALL!!!
    Might be his best review IMO
    Last edited by King_Ty; November 18th, 2008 at 03:31 PM.

Man forget about that guy, the dudette is by far the funniest one on that site.

Still the mortal kombat one was pretty funny, and hope he grows his beard back soon.

did any of you guys get to see the newest transmision awesome they had that dude in the suede as a guest and i think i heard a hint he myte review One Piece(you can here it in the final seconds of the show )
    http://www.boredshitless.co.nr/
    i had a straw hat but it became to small for me I'm a living One Piece anime ad

ill watch it when it happens

i cant stand that mofo

I love the Nostalgia Critic. His Godzilla episode was priceless.
    Favorites include Drug Cartoon Special, Batman & Robin, and Kazaam.
    I think the NC's Goal is to Take over the Internet...
    OF COURSE!
    M. Bison is my favorite running gag.
    And the Meek shall Inherit the Earth.

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

Ahhhhh Godzilla, should've never went and saw that. Awesome review, but I want the beard back!

His site is finally working again

Top 11 Disney Villains
    "If you dont know by now...kiss it"

definitely his best Top 11 list...also stick around after the black screen for him telling us about his comp problems

Just watched it. Totally did not expect
    Spoiler:
    Chernabog (The Devil) to be the number 1 villain, but it is appropriate. And funny how Maleficent came in second when the Nostalgia Chick chose her as the number one villainess.

Anyway, one of his best top 11's ever. And the Ghostbusters bit at the end. I must say I've had my share of computer problems, but never anything like that.

New video's out. The NC imitates the Joker and goes through his famous "why so serious?" speech. It's absolutely hilarious, and I must say he actually looks really freaky as the Joker.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/vid...the-scar-story

meh site wont load for me

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information