+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman: Brave and the Bold

Default Re: Batman: Brave and the Bold (Teaser released)

I can't wait to see the Green Lantern and Bronze Tiger episodes,Here's the new cover of the comic
    Spoiler:

Kamen Rider OOOs

Catman of the New World Starlimitz2's Avatar

Dude, it looks like they even put Green Arrow to good use. Now I'm actually somewhat looking forward to seeing this.

Read the first issue of the comic series AND...

The first 3 pages or so had Aquaman and Batman but the rest was Powergirl and Batman against Lex Luthor (they weren't even on the cover!)

Powergirl looks like Joan Rivers EW (what were they thinking?! She looks like she's in her 50's). Luthor is the silverage crazy mad 300 pund scientist.

Spoiler:
    The basic plot was that Batman gets a call from Alfred (after the Aquaman adventure) telling him that there is a disturbance in London. In London, Karen Starr is giving a presentation on some new software they are developing when an earthquake occurs. We see that Luthor has made a machine to create some blob thing to rob a museum. Batman tries to fight it but is getting beat up when Powergirl comes. She is about to attack it when she finds out that the blob is composed of a bunch of innocent British people. Batman has PG use her x-ray vision to find the source of the controller and the find Luthor. They beat him up a little and PG hacks into his computer to turn it off. She can't figure out his password yet and Batman tells Luthor that he informed the authorities about the jewels before hand so that monster can't get them. Luthor laughs at him and tells him that he made a big mistake because the creature won't stop until it gets the jewels. Batman and PG guess the password at the same time (superman) and get Luthor arrested (since the blob fell apart and everyone became free). PG asks Batman what he did with the jewels and it seems he gave them to the queen. She gives them both medals and that's pretty much it.

I liked it, but not PG's face...

zOMG FANGASM!

Friday, Febuary 6th, 2009 - "The Eyes of Despero!"
    The Green Lantern Corps is MIA after a battle with Despero and Batman must team with G'Nort, Guy Gardner and Sinestro to defeat Despero before he turns the living Green Lantern planet into a weapon.

Friday, February 13th, 2009 - "Return of the Fearsome Fangs!"
    Batman and a reluctant Bronze Tiger fight to prevent Fox, Vulture and Shark from invading an ancient Chinese temple and stealing the sacred animal totem from within.

Friday, February 20th, 2009 - "Deep Cover for Batman!"
    Batman swaps places with Owlman -- his criminal counterpart in an alternate Universe -- to stop the Crime Syndicate from taking over the world.

Friday, February 27th, 2009 - "Game Over for Owlman!"
    On Earth, Owlman has been perpetrating crimes disguised as Batman and assembled all the villains to join him.
    Looks like they may have gotten Bronze Tiger and Sinestro right. The Earth 3 stuff looks amazing as well.

Awesome Owlman and G'Nort :D
    Today's episode was awesome
    Plasticman with Elongedman were hilarious XD

Kamen Rider OOOs

Aquaman is SUCH a jackass, it's great.
    この世に悪があるとすればそれは人の心だ。

crap..didn't remember an episode came on today...

I liked this episode BECAUSE of Aquaman. I could watch a whole show about him (this version).

Didn't like Elongated Man or Atom, though. The former seemed way OOC and the later had a stick up his ass or something.

I got to thinking while watching that episode and thought of these two things.

The Atom reminded me (voice and personality) of Noah from Total Drama Island while the Voice and Personality of Aquaman reminded me of Zapp Brannigan (they look alike too! Even though Zapp is a parody of Captain Kirk).

Looks like Doc. Fate is in the teaser next episode.

I thought ElongatedMan can only stretch his body, not use the same abilities that Plasticman can.
    Atom was 50-50 to me, but uh... how the heck did Aquaman manage to contact that white bloodcell horse? O_o
    Aquaman was badass though.

They are showing the Part 1 and Part 2 of Owlman episode at NY Comic-Con tomorrow
    http://news.toonzone.net/article.php?ID=28318
    EDIT: This week's episode was awesome
    They did One Punch XD
    There is no new episode this week due to Pokemon Movie 11 and 2 Clone Wars episode so i guess they will show Bronze Tiger the week after

Kamen Rider OOOs

Man that sucks hope someone can leak the eps. and upload them to the net.
    Bats punching Guy out with one punch is one of the most famous moments in DC history-

Great ep., and seeing Sinestro as a GL was neat.

Didn't watch it, but Red Hood was in the ep. at comic-con.

Damn are some of those costumes tacky.

So there is no ep. this week?

The new episode will air next Friday with Jonah Hex and Bronze Tiger
    Here are pictures and clips
    http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF...views/11fangs/
    Here's a picture with Batman and Red Hood
    Spoiler:

Kamen Rider OOOs

Quote Originally Posted by HEATXZ View Post
    The new episode will air next Friday with Jonah Hex and Bronze Tiger
    My pants just exploded with awesomeness.

This weeks episode was awesome
    Johan Hex and Bronze Tiger were great
    Great to see Top animated
    The Terrible Trio are more better in Brave and Bold than Batman TAS and The Batman
    I will bet that the Royal Flush Gang will get powers in a future episode along with Ten
    Next week we are getting Owlman than the week after we are getting
    Spoiler:
    THE JOKER!

Kamen Rider OOOs

^That is so sexy.
    Finally found a torrent for Ep. 11 @_@

A joker figure was planned for release before they even announced he was going to be in the show (same with Despero for some reason; We don't even get Guy Gardner).

I thought this weeks episode was pretty good and it's pretty interesting that they went with evil versions of previously used characters, but I don't think they changed them enough (considering the real Earth-3; I wish they would use the Jokester but they probably won't have him)

Batman looks like the old 50's style..and I absolutely loved the Bat form just for that episode,
    Now to watch the Justice League film
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information