Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone!

Originally posted by Seta Ginny@May 28 2005, 11:56 AM
    I've spent all of last semester studying atomic bomb victims, those kinds of images don't phase me. I can take over if you wish, SHL.
    [snapback]57245[/snapback]
    I'm fine now. Thanks :lol: A lunch cured me.

Off With Their Heads! Seta Ginny's Avatar
    Rurouni between New Jersey, New York, and Maryland

I'm sorry you guys had to see that stuff. I wish I could lend you all my iron stomach. There's really no image, hentai or other wise, that bothers me. Mods and Admins, if there's anything you'd rather not look at, point me to it. I'll take care of it.

But don't worry, a troll isn't going to keep the forums down. In about 5 more minutes, this'll all be settled. If there are more bored school children with nothing better to do, we'll handle them ^_^ I don't want to say it's no be deal, because I know those pictures are offensive. But please try to get on with your usual forum business! We ARE taking care of it. Thank you everyone!

lol, I will just delete one if I see one. It will be too late if I contact you for it as many others would have seen it.

That's what I thought when I went forward to delete them...

Jeez, what a bad day it is gonna be today. I woke up and went online to find this XD

Hmph. I figured it was someone from J-Rev. Seems I was right.

You all have my apologies as a Mod of those forums; anything I can do, I will do. Just ask. I'd be glad to post a thread on J-Rev; I've already PM'd the culprit, and am awaiting a response.

Good work to all the Mods and Admins for their stellar work! I just hope that we can close this matter soon in its entirety... preferably, with some sort of punishment for HellBladeKnight/ReversedKnight/DarkSage.

Signature by Bandit-King
    Halcyon Days

Originally posted by StrawHatLuffy@May 28 2005, 12:09 AM
    Jeez, what a bad day it is gonna be today. I woke up and went online to find this XD
    [snapback]57260[/snapback]
    I was just checking the site before I shut my pc down for the night. Not a pleasant thing to find waiting for you when you innocently click on a thread.

Anyway, thanks to the mods for jumping on this so quick. It was getting out of hand with a serious quickness (not that a single post of that shit isn't out of hand but twenty-some rapid fire posts is a shit storm).

I just hate that people like that have to try to ruin our fun. Its just rude and tasteless.

And you can dream - So dream out loud
    normyk's chocolate blog!

I thought there was a post limit kind of thing? It's like you can post again within 30 secs or something. (Or did the admins disable that?)

I've run into the thirty second cap quite a few times in my haste. It's there, all right.

Maybe he was hacking? Or waiting exactly thirty seconds? I don't know...

Any suggestions as to a course of action on J-Rev?

Edit: Well, whatever courses of action you suggest, I'll read in the morning. Tiredness sucks. G'night, all. And, again, admirable job, everyone!

Signature by Bandit-King
    Halcyon Days

no, flood control is still in place - I think its 30 seconds - I ran into it just the other day

edit - oops, GoAnderson beat me to it!

And you can dream - So dream out loud
    normyk's chocolate blog!

Did I miss something?

Looks we had a bunch of real l33t h4x0r on our hands. :rolleyes:

Unapologetic Hipsterism. Windrays's Avatar

Oh, Franky, you don't WANT to know. A bunch of J-Revvie punks that have a grudge against us posted VERY nasty pictures. EVERYWHERE.
    Former mod. Deadpan cynic. Blunt advisor. Badass.

If you need advice, either on here or otherwise, please feel free to PM me.

Definitely not Windrays's Facebook.

And definitely not his Last.fm, either.

I have some screenshots of those (blurred of course). I don't think I should post them here anyway...

For those curious, The pictures were not just Sexually explicit, they also had a psycotic/masochistic nature to them as well. If a kid happened upon them, and their parents were watching, their parents would have added this site to the net nanny ban list. I'm part owner of a bed and breakfast, and am glad that there were no guests around when those pictures came up.

I PMed the moderators as soon as I knew what I was looking at, but it wasn't necessary for me to do so because they were already taking care of it. Then an Admin came on and IP banned them. I want to thank them again for their efficient work in taking care of someone who is sure to be a felon someday.
    If I think I'm insane, does it mean I'm not? Because a truly insane person wouldn't know that they are insane?

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

Whoever created and uploaded those pics are all sadistic lil bastards anyway. I woke up and saw these explicit pictures and nearly puked. Is this a person's effort or a group effort in ruining our forum?

EDIT:Oh, i forgot to mention, he spammed after every 30secs if i'm not wrong...within 5 mins he filled up 10 threads
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

I think it was one of the members who got suspended. He was just trying to get back at us, I guess.

I never seen that poster or his pictures, what are they about?

Smile

Originally posted by SuNa@May 28 2005, 12:56 PM
    Oh, Franky, you don't WANT to know. A bunch of J-Revvie punks that have a grudge against us posted VERY nasty pictures. EVERYWHERE.
    [snapback]57303[/snapback]
    Urgh&#33; I guess I was lucky not to be online during that time. Because petty shit like that really gets on my nerves. <_<

Explicit graphics of people being tortured or something.

No, you won&#39;t want to see them. You&#39;ll get a nightmare.

kind of funny cause i PM&#39;d aftershock after this guys 4th post or something asking him to keep a eye out for him. he was a troll to start of with. i think one of his first five posts had "one piece sucks"... not something you would usually post on in a one piece message board. good riddance i say...

ooshi78
    "Listen, you can send a stripper to my party if you like. It won't affect me because, as you can see, I am appearing naked, which I always try to do because I'm kind of a natural guy."

-kermit the frog

Seems like you guys have been through some trouble the last hours. I´m so glad that I just woke up and missed this stuff. Seems that some of the pictures were pretty ugly.

I just want to say thank you to the mods and admins for taking care of business. Hopefully there won´t be more of this stuff.

Hirata Hiroaki's Fan xDD Rashie's Avatar

Thanks for removing those threads, although I haven&#39;t seen them, descriptions are sufficient to scar me. Its a good thing I didn&#39;t see them or I won&#39;t be myself for days O_o I get scared and scarred easily *hides*
    Sanji: Nami Darling

Closed Thread

Thread Information