• "Surgeon of Death" Trafalgar Law

305 36.61%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Supernova part 2

Default Re: Favorite Supernova part 2

Quote Originally Posted by wackkoman View Post
    How does no one realize Urouge does have a Df, its muscle mass
    Didn't some of the CP9 guys have a similar ability? Becoming slower and stronger or quicker and weaker...

X Drake for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    No, only glimpses of his dinosaur mode.
    Yep, the closest we get to a hybrid mode is when he changes back from T-Rex mode to human facing off Kizaru, and there's one panel where he's human (mostly) but with a tail.

Oda is a tease.

the answer is synthetic. zachri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuechterling View Post
    6. Drake has the most potential to become number one on the list, but wait and see. I don't really like that he loses his weapons in full T-Rex mode.
    I didn't notice that until you mentioned it...

Thou shalt be ended in the name of the League of zachri and the Lawfare army.

A tie between Apoo and Bonney.

Drake is a rear admiral right? So its pretty much confirmed he cant use haki. Haki is exclusive to vice admiral class. Kind of sucks for drake he decided to become a pirate before being able to use haki.

7transformation duck rider Chopper Madness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pipio View Post
    Drake is a rear admiral right? So its pretty much confirmed he cant use haki. Haki is exclusive to vice admiral class. Kind of sucks for drake he decided to become a pirate before being able to use haki.
    its not exclusive to VA its just mandatory so far as we know

to be a VA ur haki has to be thissssss big

I loved Law the moment i saw him and now there are a bunch of fan girls cuz he save luffy ..... :'( I already had my cosplay out, made the sweater, hat, jeans, and working on the sword even and thought it'd be a rarer one and now after his major role in the war i feel everyone's gonna be usin' him :/
    Friendship is not related to time having been associated -Okama Way

Uhh, I don't think u have to be able to use haki to be a Vice-Admiral. I think that what u r recalling was a sentence in the War arc that every Vice-Admiral atm can use it, not that they can't become a V-A if they can't use it.

Also - who knows where Drake may have climbed up in the marines if he didn't become a pirate. Maybe he can use haki, we just haven't seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind_Falcon View Post
    Uhh, I don't think u have to be able to use haki to be a Vice-Admiral. I think that what u r recalling was a sentence in the War arc that every Vice-Admiral atm can use it, not that they can't become a V-A if they can't use it.

Also - who knows where Drake may have climbed up in the marines if he didn't become a pirate. Maybe he can use haki, we just haven't seen it yet.
    Hm you have a point. Come to think of it, in the fight with Kizaru he never really DID fight Kizaru, it was the mostly the Pacifista he was facing off.

Granted, he got kicked into oblivion, but in all fairness Drake was just standing there and unfortunately looking somewhere else and whoops... lightspeed kick to the face!

Whether he actually had the ability to use haki and whether he might have been able to hit a logia with it was never seen.

Quote Originally Posted by wackkoman View Post
    I loved Law the moment i saw him and now there are a bunch of fan girls cuz he save luffy ..... :'( I already had my cosplay out, made the sweater, hat, jeans, and working on the sword even and thought it'd be a rarer one and now after his major role in the war i feel everyone's gonna be usin' him :/
    Law was always really popular though. Dude came in 10th in the last fan poll which was way before he saved Luffy. All he'd done at that point was fight outside the auction and look cool. 10th place was better than Usopp, Franky, Mihawk, and of course, almost everyone else. He was the third highest ranked non-strawhat after Ace and Shanks.

Thatīs because Law is awesome. =D Heīs my favourite supernova, and one of my favourite characters. ^^

And the winner is... the "Surgeon of Death" Trafalgar Law! *applause*
    Im not gonna be original cause my favourite supernovas are Law and Hawkins, hmpf.
    Im so damn curious about Law's DF.

Law's my favorite, mainly because he seems to be a laid back kinda guy. Plus any captain with a polar bear as a first mate just wins.

For me it's kind of obvious that Law is my favorite supernova. The fact that he's called "Surgeon of Death" makes me want to know more about him and his past. Also, the fact he's the only captain in OP that has two jobs on the ship is pretty amazing. Not to mention that he has a polar bear as his first mate. Plus, he looks pretty epic.

For my second supernova, it's probably Bonney. I like her because of the fact she can control her age and eat as much as possible. Ahhh, I'd love to have what she has.

Third supernova is Bege. Come on, mafia themed pirate. How cool is that? I'd love to know more about him.

"entrust him to me for the time being! I'm a doctor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wind_Falcon View Post

I think being able to use haki would have to be a requirement for Vice Admiral, other wise there would be no quality control within the marines.

For example, smoker is a logia but no way a Vice admiral. When caught off guard he could still be hit without haki being needed. If he didn't have that weapon with the sea stone on the tip his fight with luffy at logue town would have just taken forever.

Does anyone know how far a rear admiral would be from vice admiral?

Its not far at all. Rear Admiral is the first admiral class, followed by Vice-, Admiral, Fleet-, Pan-.

Haki is a strong asset to any fighter - but I don't think marines "cripple" their soldiers that way. If someone, without haki, is on V-A level and can even defeat them, why hold him back?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

wow I can't believe some many people like law. I hope he dies. Drake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Also, the fact he's the only captain in OP that has two jobs on the ship is pretty amazing. .
    16 characters of ZEF!

or even apoo he plays the music!

Quote Originally Posted by animegirl_117 View Post
    Either Basil Hawkins or Scratchmen... So hard to choose! >.<
    Same for me......

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information